If I see girls with tattoos, piercings, and weird hair and clothes I get intimidated

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I try not looking towards them and if I was gonna stop them and say sth I don't

Same with when I see girls of different race or ethnicity

I know I'm out of my comfort zone and better not speak cuz I'm about to get embarrassed

With guys it's different I feel 0 inhibition unless its some faggot or crossdresser or any kind of soy cunt

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
i stay away from gay guys with the fake voice because they're really good at winning arguments

• +1
Reactions: dgzty
Images   2024 03 09T231011986

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and TechnoBoss
your name explains it

you're low t

I try not looking towards them and if I was gonna stop them and say sth I don't

Same with when I see girls of different race or ethnicity

I know I'm out of my comfort zone and better not speak cuz I'm about to get embarrassed

With guys it's different I feel 0 inhibition unless its some faggot or crossdresser or any kind of soy cunt
Just get a few tattoos and piercings(they could even be temporary) put on some quirky clothes, then go and approach the girls, what's the worst that could happen?
 ed50c80a f12a 491b b9e0 36bc342f4e3a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist and Freakshow
Just get a few tattoos and piercings(they could even be temporary) put on some quirky clothes, then go and approach the girls, what's the worst that could happen?
View attachment 2791014
The white Chad approaches from behind, ready to destroy the evil rapist that is mercilessly attacking those poor women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and Gonthar