If I wear lifts, what if the girl realises right before we fuck ?

billymidnight

billymidnight

Bronze
I want to wear them before I go to college but I’m scarred that while before I take my clothes off she realises I’m not as tall and realised I’m wearing lifts. Jfl that’s so embarrassing

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and LooksThinker
You won't get to that stage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, butterworld, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
U cant take off youre shoes lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, billymidnight and $ u b H u m a n
not to discourage you but those 2-3 inches height isnt gonna make up for your face if you look bad, if u are attractive it will be easy even without lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, LooksThinker and try2beme
not to discourage you but those 2-3 inches height isnt gonna make up for your face if you look bad, if u are attractive it will be easy even without lifts
I already know I can slay without soles on but idk I just wanna height mog even more I’m already 5’11 currently

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
So I’ll be fully naked with a pair of Jordan shoes ?
Yes
Alternatively, turn the lights off, or do it in doggy with u standing up so shoes stay on

• +1
Yes
Alternatively, turn the lights off, or do it in doggy with u standing up so shoes stay on
Thanks for the advice I’ll do it in doggy with pants half way down while she bent over the table thanks while she screaming

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I want to wear them before I go to college but I’m scarred that while before I take my clothes off she realises I’m not as tall and realised I’m wearing lifts. Jfl that’s so embarrassing
wear in sock lifts. Whats she gonna do? ask you to take your socks off?

• +1
I was caught once with lifts and that was when I was arrested, officers took out a bunch of tissue that I stuffed in my shoes to ascend to 6'4 (I was strong 6'2 at the time barefoot but it was evening)

• JFL
Reactions: udeactive
I was caught once with lifts and that was when I was arrested, officers took out a bunch of tissue that I stuffed in my shoes to ascend to 6'4 (I was strong 6'2 at the time barefoot but it was evening)
Did they call u a Manlet for it

Did they call u a Manlet for it
no because i was taller than all the police officers at 6'2.5 barefoot evening, they listed my height at the station at 189cm but i measure 191cm in the evening now

• +1
Just buy sock-lifts lol