If I were a Jew I would be very reluctant to forgive those Palestinian bastards

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
After the October 7th attacks I would not feel safe until there were no Palestinians left on the planet. It's very understandable that Israel keeps bombing Palestinian schools and hospitals which are breeding grounds for anti-Semitic terrorists.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, lastamericanvirgin, tense1983 and 1 other person
Just say you hate muslims bro!

just say you're indian bro
oh saar i love izrael saar i want marry izraeel woman in life bold and bootiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, QassamChad, Sub5kang and 4 others
haha they're both as bad as each other :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
haha they're both as bad as each other
70 iq brown moneys vs 130 iq Ashkenazis responsible for half the inventions during the 19th and 20th centuries that you are currently benefiting from. Maybe you are equally bad to palidogs.

70 iq brown moneys vs 130 iq Ashkenazis responsible for half the inventions during the 19th and 20th centuries that you are currently benefiting from. Maybe you are equally bad to palidogs.
haha but all their soldiers just rape people and they're the ones who've targeted more innocent people :LOL:

haha but all their soldiers just rape people and they're the ones who've targeted more innocent people :LOL:
Normal thing to occur during war. If palidogs were winning they'd do x1000000 worse stuff, which is why they need to be wiped.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Normal thing to occur during war. If palidogs were winning they'd do x1000000 worse stuff, which is why they need to be wiped.
haha it'd be better if they were both wiped tbh or if war just stopped all together :forcedsmile:

Israel has

Cooler flag ✅
Sexier foids ✅
No muzzies ✅

I know who I'm supporting 😎 Jai Israel!

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Fuck Jews
Download 2

• +1
Reactions: Putin, Deleted member 78207, Kudagaisme and 1 other person
Subhuman currycel

Attachments

• 20240817_164716.jpg
    20240817_164716.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
After the October 7th attacks I would not feel safe until there were no Palestinians left on the planet. It's very understandable that Israel keeps bombing Palestinian schools and hospitals which are breeding grounds for anti-Semitic terrorists.
100000% even generals I'm friends with agree.

• +1
Jews deserve nothing but destruction. There’s a reason why these creatures were banned from 108 countries.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, QassamChad, Putin and 1 other person
How retarded does a Western person have to be to support jihad

• +1
Jews control the matrix

Attachments

• GQmw9BTWQAAbFdb.jpeg
    GQmw9BTWQAAbFdb.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GPLPbJHasAIIvY4.jpeg
    GPLPbJHasAIIvY4.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, Whatever and QassamChad
Palestinians don't need the forgiveness of those sick zionist freaks for anything, nor anyone asked for it. The day will come when the zionists will beg palestinians for forgiveness. After October 1 million israelis have migrated to their original countries when their real objective was to move 2 million gazans out. You people are the definition of incompetence and cowardice, all you can do is to hide behind the US.

Also this is OP by the way

GULeotGWMAAhNu8
GSPpbrRW8AA1s72

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: QassamChad
fuck off zionist.
It's more entertaining to be a zionist and shit on seething muslims because they're emotional and low IQ and on the losing team. What can I say. You talk to mid-high IQ Jews what you're going to say? hey bro you winning. Hey man I heard about this conspiracy. No fun man :ROFLMAO:

It's more entertaining to be a zionist and shit on seething muslims because they're emotional and low IQ and on the losing team. What can I say. You talk to mid-high IQ Jews what you're going to say? hey bro you winning. Hey man I heard about this conspiracy. No fun man :ROFLMAO:
remind them about holocaust or smth.
The jews committed holocaust tho

remind them about holocaust or smth.
The jews committed holocaust tho
It usually wouldn't work because they're not as emotional they would just say something quick and ignore you. The muslims love writing imaginary essays so it's more entertaining. Like the guy from Lebanon I trolled yesterday who's saying Israel is finished while there are literally airstrikes above his head and the country barely has any electricity left all while dealing with a superpower backed by the west.

Come on, don't be a child you know it's more fun :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Putin