If it's all about being white, how come tanning is popular?

TheCiscoKid

TheCiscoKid

degenerate prodigy
Tanning is defined as " the action or activity of exposing one's skin to the sun in order to achieve a brown or darkened colour. "
Now, if you have the unfortunate experience of living in a third world country such as mine, you're probably used to foreigners coming from the west with their chicken white skin all flocking to the beach to get some tan on. Tanning is a popular thing, just ask Trump or Mitt Romney or every white cracker that hits the beach to burn himself to a crisp. Why tho?
Us autists have always maintained that being white is the key to all vaginas, the superior aryan race has always been held to a high aesthetic standard or whatever 1940's mustache man said. How come white people try to look like us shitskins? What makes all these people roast under the hot sun or pay for a tanning salon session when their skin is already considered a plus when it comes to beauty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Tanning is defined as " the action or activity of exposing one's skin to the sun in order to achieve a brown or darkened colour. "
Now, if you have the unfortunate experience of living in a third world country such as mine, you're probably used to foreigners coming from the west with their chicken white skin all flocking to the beach to get some tan on. Tanning is a popular thing, just ask Trump or Mitt Romney or every white cracker that hits the beach to burn himself to a crisp. Why tho?
Us autists have always maintained that being white is the key to all vaginas, the superior aryan race has always been held to a high aesthetic standard or whatever 1940's mustache man said. How come white people try to look like us shitskins? What makes all these people roast under the hot sun or pay for a tanning salon session when their skin is already considered a plus when it comes to beauty?
whites can tan bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Marsiere214, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Because tan whites are ideal you dumb nigger, and nobody said being white is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Clark69, Mouthbreath and 23 others
Because pale is too white, like being 6'6 is too tall. It doesn't look healthy. And a tan with light eyes pop. But i personally don't find tans attractive, they can fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, joeveniro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Being a tan white is ideal, not a brown shitskin like OP describes. The most tan white guy will still not be as dark as a mumbai boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 10679, Clark69 and 3 others
Because pale is too white, like being 6'6 is too tall. It doesn't look healthy. And a tan with light eyes pop. But i personally don't find tans attractive, they can fuck off.
The best is just apparent exposure to the sun. I think that’s the best tan.

• +1
slight tan is ideal not shitskin skin

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6723 and JL~
  • +1
Tan shows an indicator of healthy skin and an outgoing person

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 9344, Marsiere214 and 6 others
like being 6'6 is too tall.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, magnificentcel and Deleted member 10987
Greycell moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
White features are attractive not the skin itself, unless it influences coloring

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Because tan whites are ideal you dumb nigger, and nobody said being white is everything
weren't you complaining over someone screaming nigger on a plane video or something jfl

Being white isn’t everything you dummy. Being good looking is everything, it just happens that most white men are attractive because their bone structure and height.

Good looking men are good looking. A white incel or normie will always lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10987
Because all whites, even gingers can tan and get ideal coloring, but ethnic mfs like me and @SubhumanCurrycel cant bleach our skin to ideal lightness.

Being a tan white is ideal, not a brown shitskin like OP describes. The most tan white guy will still not be as dark as a mumbai boy
keep crying for mumbai slayers

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 10615
It’s not about “being white”,
it’s about having “Caucasian facial features”.

Caucasian features on a tan skin mog !!

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, Deleted member 6111, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Indeed I'll never tan either

jbw means a white pheno, lightskins with a white pheno mog everyone else, being tan is a huge looksmax for any white guy brings out those primal urges from women because it looks like you've been running after prey all day

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7098
no one tries to look like you shitskins tho lmaoooo they just dont want to be pale vampires

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 7098

you can keep it bro, one of my best friends is 6'5 and he's literally got "you're like freaky tall" rejection from certain girls, and every place is uncomfortable it's just not something i'd want. I'd be completely 100% happy with 6'1 or 6'2.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
6’6 is not too tall you coping manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, 6’1cel, lonelystoner and 1 other person
aren’t whites the only ones that can tan?

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Good one

How tall are you?

5'11.5 and fraud to 6'1 normally, i have done 6'2 before but it's not comfortable. In my area at 6'1 I height mog most people, so somewhere around that height naturally would be my ideal.

its all about colored eyes

It's about being a white Meditarrenian. A tanned, golden white guy with blue eyes and dark brown hair is pheno ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 10987
Not pale like a deadman/vampire
Not dark as a curry/black
The ideal is olive skin with Caucasian skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and OCDMaxxing
Op are u dumb?

If ur light skin and have a caucasoid skull, tanning is a must. it makes the facial features pop out just right

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Because tanned Whites still colormogs eyhnica except Asians and some Persians. Also facial features

JFL, white people don't tan because they want to look ethnic, it has nothing to do with that. Also, tanned white skin looks different than natural dark skin, it looks much better (usually).

you can keep it bro, one of my best friends is 6'5 and he's literally got "you're like freaky tall" rejection from certain girls, and every place is uncomfortable it's just not something i'd want. I'd be completely 100% happy with 6'1 or 6'2.
6’5 is pretty avg??

tanning industry is a drop of water in the ocean of whitening industry.

Dolan, Eric. "Study: Men and Women View Mixed-race Male Faces as More Attractive than White Faces." 21 Jan. 2018. Web. 06 Dec. 2020.

no one likes too tall or too short, life is about balance. imo ultra lightskins have the perfect skin because it’s not pale but not orange or bronze. Like coffee with a lot of milk