If Jordan Barrett went to fashion show saw Chico he get mogged by Chico bc Barrett downward growth?

Wdym? THE CROWED HE HAD AT BALMAIN WAS FULL OF WOMEN WOMEN NIGGA, AND BARRETT WAS THERE, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT BITCH GAVE A FUCK ABOUT BARRETT NONE NIGGA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE NIGGA NONE
View attachment 2971704

SHOW ME ONE BARRETT VIDEO WHERE HE IS FLOODED BY GIRLS WANTING TO SUCK HIS DICK

View attachment 2971707
Nigga flexing girls that havent even hit puberty i cant 💀

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
the reason he couldn't find a wife is because he looks shit tbh @LeonidasGui

• +1
had a stroke reading the title but i understand

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
  • +1
Wd
cope tbh Baret flexes the best men tbh
Wdym barrett only posts vids of him and girls while chico is fucking that little asian besides his wife

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ibIamechico
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, 97baHater and halloweed
Wd

Wdym barrett only posts vids of him and girls while chico is fucking that little asian besides his wife
baret had his skeleton bum bum out on Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ibIamechico, cromagnon and 97baHater
Screenshot 20240609 153648 Instagram

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• JFL
Brutally mogged @97baHater

IMG 2797
IMG 2797

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and 97baHater
Wd

Bad under eye
JFL:lul::lul::lul: IF YOU THINK ANYYYYYYYYYYYY WOMEN IN THE STREET WOULD RATHER WANT BARRET GAY ALIEN SNAPCHAT INSTEAD OF TEEN CHICO JFL AND I SAW DOZENS OF 500k likes and more tiktoks FULL OF WOMEN NOT MEN LIKE BARRETT BUT WOMEN SAYING THEY FIND CHICO HANDSOME

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico and halloweed
37CBCF61 EA56 4E27 AFC5 12D1EB1FFE31
765F0C38 54AC 4D50 8E71 0C9F4525FEE7

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr
JFL:lul::lul::lul: IF YOU THINK ANYYYYYYYYYYYY WOMEN IN THE STREET WOULD RATHER WANT BARRET GAY ALIEN SNAPCHAT INSTEAD OF TEEN CHICO JFL AND I SAW DOZENS OF 500k likes and more tiktoks FULL OF WOMEN NOT MEN LIKE BARRETT BUT WOMEN SAYING THEY FIND CHICO HANDSOME
View attachment 2971723
View attachment 2971734
Ok he looks like complete shit while only being in his early 30s no longevity to his looks because he never had the bone structure to have any

These two vids alone prove how much chico has better appeal and mogs that alien:lul::lul::lul: @Pei @LeonidasGui
Proves nothing untill he acctualy slays irl like barrett

Attachments

• 743DA08E-3AD8-4267-B006-1E998A5AFE41.jpeg
    743DA08E-3AD8-4267-B006-1E998A5AFE41.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 0
These two vids alone prove how much chico has better appeal and mogs that alien:lul::lul::lul: @Pei @LeonidasGui
If he was so good why look bad when he’s only in early 30s? @LeonidasGui

Ok he looks like complete shit while only being in his early 30s no longevity to his looks because he never had the bone structure to have any
Baret can never look good he has short and wide face makes him look like puffer fish and his bones aren't too good just did bucal fat removal to make it appear hollow, chico has tall masculine skull with infinite appeal bones and eye area cope more u fagot

• +1
:lul::lul::lul: SURE BRO

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico
Baret can never look good he has short and wide face makes him look like puffer fish and his bones aren't too good just did bucal fat removal to make it appear hollow, chico has tall masculine skull with infinite appeal bones and eye area cope more u fagot
not true already experiment
Keep the cope lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ibIamechico and 97baHater
Keep the cope lol
JFL this has to be the funniest shit I saw, and you didn't experience shit :lul::lul::lul::lul: nigga do you have a video? IF NOT LARP

• +1
yeah they just like to chery pick chicos pics, and for jordan we show them professional pictures with 5k camera lighting and he still looks like an alien bloated puffer fish lmao
ONG:lul::lul:

• +1
Keep the cope lol
lol just take 30 yr old father with 3 kids in a shitty angle picture, now use prime chico there lets see the reaction just kys monkey

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_2045.jpeg
    IMG_2045.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and 97baHater
lol just take 30 yr old father with 3 kids in a shitty angle picture, now use prime chico there lets see the reaction just kys monkey
Nigga he didn't do shit he is larping

• +1
JFL this has to be the funniest shit I saw, and you didn't experience shit :lul::lul::lul::lul: nigga do you have a video? IF NOT LARP
You can do the same and see the results 99% call chico creepy

• JFL
Bro he never was some super high tier Chad or person due to nonexistent under eye support. He would be accused of sexual harassment fast by peoples because lack of it @LeonidasGui would look horrible approaching female Barrett
6'3 CHICO ABSOLUTELY MOG THAT BLONDE GAY MANLET

• +1
Bro he never was some super high tier Chad or person due to nonexistent under eye support. He would be accused of sexual harassment fast by peoples because lack of it @LeonidasGui would look horrible approaching female Barrett
Yk under eye support feminine trait? Literally all psl gods have shitty under eye support i think u just wanna express your gay thoughts and thats why u love under eye support on barrett your gay as fuck thats why ,

• +1
Yeah bro CHICO WOULD TOTALLY BE ACCUSED OF SH WHILE ALIEN BARRET WOULDN'T SUREEEEEEEEEEEEE BRO

YOU WANT TO MAKE ME BELIVE THIS :

IS GOING TO BE ACCUSED INSTEAD OF THIS:

• +1
B
6'3 CHICO ABSOLUTELY MOG THAT BLONDE GAY MANLET
View attachment 2971766
arrett is above 6 feet and closer to Chicos height . I know what you guys do, you have to cope with Chico mogging Barrett due to the fact Chico is closer looking to the average man while Barrett’s not.

B

arrett is above 6 feet and closer to Chicos height . I know what you guys do, you have to cope with Chico mogging Barrett due to the fact Chico is closer looking to the average man while Barrett’s not.
Baret is 5'10 keep coping it was proven

• +1
BRUTAL YOU WILL NEVER SEE THESE COMMENTS MADE BY WOMEN FOR BARRET @iblamechico @Pei @LeonidasGui @halloweed

Screenshot 20240514 164002 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 163954 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 163804 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 163815 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 163914 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 163933 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 163946 TikTok

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, ibIamechico and iblamechico