Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Would you have good or bad karma?

Account on here: Karma is your evil spirit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 3828
Knowing my luck Id probably get reincarnated as a 5'3 balding dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
idc tbh i just want it to end rn :feelsree:

F30E264D 51F2 4B82 8533 E8FF9BD2C8F7

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
most ppl here have giga high karma tbh, rotting in your room 24/7, giga high inhib, probably caused less evil than 99% of normies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte and Jagged0
Suicide gives you negative karma
I'm a rape victim myself

Holding on to a fantasy or a wish of hoping your rapist gets his ‘karma’ will never let you heal. It will keep burning you inside and keep the psychological wounds raw. You will live the assault over and over again in your head until you see him get punished, and even then maybe you won't feel any better.

And that's hoping the rapist ever does get punished for his deeds. In my case my rapist never got his punishment. Hoping he got punishment made me vengeful and filled me with hatred, did more damage. I had to learn to let go. I had to learn to make peace.

The idea of vengeance will only make you hurt more.

Learn to let go. Make peace. Get help. Create a support system that helps you deal with the trauma. Find a calming hobby, cooking maybe or gardening. Whatever makes you feel calm.

That doesn't mean you should let the person go. Go to the cops, sue him, make sure he never hurts anyone else.

But, for your own sanity. Let go. Move on.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MrGlutton
I'm a rape victim myself

Holding on to a fantasy or a wish of hoping your rapist gets his ‘karma’ will never let you heal. It will keep burning you inside and keep the psychological wounds raw. You will live the assault over and over again in your head until you see him get punished, and even then maybe you won't feel any better.

And that's hoping the rapist ever does get punished for his deeds. In my case my rapist never got his punishment. Hoping he got punishment made me vengeful and filled me with hatred, did more damage. I had to learn to let go. I had to learn to make peace.

The idea of vengeance will only make you hurt more.

Learn to let go. Make peace. Get help. Create a support system that helps you deal with the trauma. Find a calming hobby, cooking maybe or gardening. Whatever makes you feel calm.

That doesn't mean you should let the person go. Go to the cops, sue him, make sure he never hurts anyone else.

But, for your own sanity. Let go. Move on.
We've heard all the dumb shit you spew a thousand times before, zero accountability, no self-awareness, shameless projection. Just fuck off you dumb used up whore