Knowing my luck Id probably get reincarnated as a 5'3 balding dravidian

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish [blur gang] KING OF .ME
Time online
308d 17h 56m
WontStopNorwooding said:
Knowing my luck Id probably get reincarnated as a 5'3 balding dravidian
Then you end up getting reincarnated as a 4’10 crippled beggar on the streets of Dubai

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Norwood Reaper's Client 👨🏻‍🦲
Time online
46d 12h 1m
TraumatisedOgre said:
idc tbh i just want it to end rn :feelsree:

View attachment 1366227
What the fuck are you supposed to do in this situation? Literally happened to me 30 minutes ago.
I just did my best to ignore the body and left as quickly as possible

cloUder

cloUder

Zephir
Time online
66d 19h 47m
most ppl here have giga high karma tbh, rotting in your room 24/7, giga high inhib, probably caused less evil than 99% of normies

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Zephir
Time online
260d 15h 25m
Jagged0 said:
Suicide gives you negative karma
I'm a rape victim myself

Holding on to a fantasy or a wish of hoping your rapist gets his ‘karma’ will never let you heal. It will keep burning you inside and keep the psychological wounds raw. You will live the assault over and over again in your head until you see him get punished, and even then maybe you won't feel any better.

And that's hoping the rapist ever does get punished for his deeds. In my case my rapist never got his punishment. Hoping he got punishment made me vengeful and filled me with hatred, did more damage. I had to learn to let go. I had to learn to make peace.

The idea of vengeance will only make you hurt more.

Learn to let go. Make peace. Get help. Create a support system that helps you deal with the trauma. Find a calming hobby, cooking maybe or gardening. Whatever makes you feel calm.

That doesn't mean you should let the person go. Go to the cops, sue him, make sure he never hurts anyone else.

But, for your own sanity. Let go. Move on.

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Norwood Reaper's Client 👨🏻‍🦲
Time online
46d 12h 1m
TraumatisedOgre said:
I'm a rape victim myself

Holding on to a fantasy or a wish of hoping your rapist gets his ‘karma’ will never let you heal. It will keep burning you inside and keep the psychological wounds raw. You will live the assault over and over again in your head until you see him get punished, and even then maybe you won't feel any better.

And that's hoping the rapist ever does get punished for his deeds. In my case my rapist never got his punishment. Hoping he got punishment made me vengeful and filled me with hatred, did more damage. I had to learn to let go. I had to learn to make peace.

The idea of vengeance will only make you hurt more.

Learn to let go. Make peace. Get help. Create a support system that helps you deal with the trauma. Find a calming hobby, cooking maybe or gardening. Whatever makes you feel calm.

That doesn't mean you should let the person go. Go to the cops, sue him, make sure he never hurts anyone else.

But, for your own sanity. Let go. Move on.
We've heard all the dumb shit you spew a thousand times before, zero accountability, no self-awareness, shameless projection. Just fuck off you dumb used up whore