If life was supposed to be so hard for ugly people then why dont we euthanize every baby that comes out ugly.

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
I know it sounds cruel, but its more cruel to subject people to eternal suffering. People might say "life is life all life is precious" if all life was precious then why doesnt everyone treat everyone the same way. Some people are born genetically superior so they get treated better than everyone because everyone wants thier genes passed down to thier kids. Then why dont we make sure everyone who born has good genes and wipe out all the bad genes by euthanizing ugly babies, it sounds cruel but it just makes sense. That way we will truly be equal and people will get judged on what they contribute to society rather than how they were genetically born.

eugenicsmaxxing bro.

because there has to be peasents whom the genetically superior can rule over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2426, Cretinous and 5 others
because there has to be peasents whom the genetically superior can rule over
Ngl thats what I was thinking thats why hitler used jews in concentration camps before he killed them or how whites enslaved blacks instead of killing off an inferior race.

Living life should be the choice for people themselves...not for others to make while they’re non sentient and living..

Tons of ugly people have happy lives..it’s not our right to kill them...

There will always be imbalances...in a world where the minimum is PSL6...the people with ANY flaws will be seen as less desirable, and it will be just as bad..

Just gotta enjoy the earth while you’re on it..and sift through the best you can...it will be over before you know it..we are a fart in the cosmos

If you feel looksmaxxing is worth your time to meet your goals..by all means do it..but some people genuinely enjoy other stuff and find it too vain whether they’re stupid or not...the frame of ones mind forms their reality..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2012
standards will go up

you just got to accept your place as a subhuman piece of genetic filth that onyl exists to put chad on a pedastool compared to you.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I know it sounds cruel, but its more cruel to subject people to eternal suffering. People might say "life is life all life is precious" if all life was precious then why doesnt everyone treat everyone the same way. Some people are born genetically superior so they get treated better than everyone because everyone wants thier genes passed down to thier kids. Then why dont we make sure everyone who born has good genes and wipe out all the bad genes by euthanizing ugly babies, it sounds cruel but it just makes sense. That way we will truly be equal and people will get judged on what they contribute to society rather than how they were genetically born.
Easy question. Society needs labour to do shit work , absorb the hate that humans naturally emit, lots of ugly people keep competition down etc . Everything is competition never forget that.

I made an article on PGD to create elite children which I will probably do as its quite affordable. Which no one replied to which is good more subhuman kids on their way in the future .

Last edited:
Easy question. Society needs labour to do shit work , absorb the hate that humans naturally emit, lots of ugly people keep competition down etc . Everything is competition never forget that.

I made an article on PGD to create elite children which I will probably do as its quite affordable. Which no one replied to which is good more subhuman kids on their way in the future .
Makes alot of sense explains how genetically superior people project hate onto ugly people who are already hateful instead of sympathizing with them and if the ugly person tries to "ascend" everyone just makes fun of them for trying, to put them back in thier place of hatefulness. The people who are fighting for equality arent actually fighting for everyone to be equal because theyre fighting for everyone to be equal on thier level.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
because we know subconsciously environment plays a part in genetics so we rule it out until the boy reaches 18yo and is done growing

because we know subconsciously environment plays a part in genetics so we rule it out until the boy reaches 18yo and is done growing
I domt think I really believe in environment theory because Jeremy Meeks probably grew up in a shitty enviroment for him to become a criminal yet hes still model tier.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
those with a healthy brain chemistry can cope with their roles in society

a peon will be happy shoveling shit as long as the peon gets a little bit of recognition and a chance to speak his mind

a chad will be happy as a chad as long as he can slay

a workcel will be happy making a decent wage as long as the opportunity to make slightly more is available

you can motivate anyone with the right set of tools and an effective leader knows this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei and RAITEIII
all babies look ugly lol, you can't really tell for sure how someone's gonna turn out until adulthood

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood

Link me that article on PGD. I dn what that means

Link me that article on PGD. I dn what that means

Right now it's eye colour and gender.
With height , skin colour , hair colour and iq on its way.

You will need an egg donation (similar to sperm donation ) make sure to get it from a genetic elite woman like a glamour model not some random poonam. A lot of agencies offer this service, or learn to network and ask as its easy quick money for them.

eugenicsmaxxing bro.
Not exactly.
Eugenics is selective breeding, aka only breeding certain types of people, and not letting others breed
That's just murder.

Uglies who are bluepilled will gladly slave away and pay taxes thinking things will get better one day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Gaia262
Genes still rule hard compared to environment.
Personallity,IQ, height,frame etc are highly hereditary
Uglies who are bluepilled will gladly slave away and pay taxes thinking things will get better one day
Ya but then you still give them the chance to reproduce and pass thier inferior genes on.

It’s possible that within this century we will find a way to alter genetics of living people so they can change how they look.

Then looks will be democratized the same way the internet did to information and it won’t matter anymore.

You can be a 9PSL dating a 9PSL but originally you would be a subhuman.

This is my optimistic scenario about the future. There would probably be some stupid reality Tv Shows where couples revealed their original look to their partner who only knew them after they genemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Mousei and Deleted member 2933

Cause everybody is born beautiful, and you can only fuck it up. It's all about the maxilla.

I kind of agree with this although some babies can grow up better looking than you first expect

That's retarded. Sean Opry was ugly as a baby and I was a cute baby guess who's one of the top rated models in the world and who has been bullied since like second grade.