If light eyes are ideal why do all romance books portray men with dark eyes?

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
Women read these books not men

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and mogstars
Solution
looks_of_p
my ex had her own statistic, according to which:
1) "guys with brown eyes have good dicks. Wide and long"
2) "guys with green eyes are "JFL", short and thin, like a nail. I noticed it even without sex"

There was also a case in her past, when she dropped wide frame gymcel during intercourse, because she felt almost nothing.
So, eyes matter a very lot. Mine are green btw:ROFLMAO:
2) "guys with green eyes are "JFL", short and thin, like a nail. I noticed it even without sex"

There was also a case in her past, when she dropped wide frame gymcel during intercourse, because she felt almost nothing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, forevermirin and HTN_Mentalcel
Solution

Thats why girls say they like tall dark and handsome, they are talking about dark hair and brown eyes.

Although I think green eyes are still better for you as ethnics and any non- white girls even Latinas will worship your blue/green eyes

• +1
Reactions: looks_of_p
they don't.

one of the most popular romance cover models is literally a blond ogre with blue eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and FutureSlayer

She’s a whore

Your girl was fantasizing about long girthy dick when she was with you? Brutual

90% of Asians have dark eyes

If a girl feels nothing during sex she must have a very loose pussy unless the guy has an actual micro penis and a micro penis is very rare.
Ofc though her shit doesn't stink and her pussy is perfect ! So perfect it takes a horsecock to fill it !
Jfl clownworld 🤡🤡🤡

Your girl was fantasizing about long girthy dick when she was with you? Brutual

90% of Asians have dark eyes
She did, actually. Once. Before we even had sex, but yes. I was in my after circumcision period, and she knew about my plan of further surgeries, so she was crying and begging me to stop, and i said, "okay, no more surgeries, fine? but i will finish my dick enlargement". She said "yes! its important to me. i never had a smaller ones inside me, so i don't even know how i would feel". SHE LIED. Later, when i got her social profile, and read her dialogues, i knew about that case, with gymcel.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
She did, actually. Once. Before we even had sex, but yes. I was in my after circumcision period, and she knew about my plan of further surgeries, so she was crying and begging me to stop, and i said, "okay, no more surgeries, fine? but i will finish my dick enlargement". She said "yes! its important to me. i never had a smaller ones inside me, so i don't even know how i would feel". SHE LIED. Later, when i got her social profile, and read her dialogues, i knew about that case, with gymcel.
bruh i feel so bad for you

• So Sad
Reactions: looks_of_p