If my kid is sub HTN by 16 ima go buy milk innit

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
That’s when he’ll have his definitive face ppl rarely glow after 16

If he isn’t chad by then ima go for a short trip to buy milk or cigarettes 😉

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj, Nick.Harte and 2 others
you will tell him that you go to the store to buy milk and vanish from his life completely.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
@Marsik good strategy. thats my father did , but i was only 3 years old

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun and Iasacrko
you will tell him that you go to the store to buy milk and vanish from his life completely.
Exactly, can’t cope with that shit i might even analyse him when he’s a small child I would have an idea by then

If my kid is some Reddit mod lookin mf or Rots on the internet and isn’t jumping out of his gfs window at 16 I don’t know how I’ll cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
That’s when he’ll have his definitive face ppl rarely glow after 16

If he isn’t chad by then ima go for a short trip to buy milk or cigarettes 😉
Imagine your future son gets mogged by his cousins utter ropefuel

• JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush and Iasacrko
Imagine your future son gets mogged by his cousins utter ropefuel
I just wanna live my regrets through my son and have him doing all that cool chad shir I never got to do when I was younG

Like going on slay trips with friends, jumping out of girls windows when her dad shows up, being popular etc

I’ll do all the looksmaxing on him from early

Mewing,No junk food constant excirsice etc and his mom will be tall

You will never breed, most certainly.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I just wanna live my regrets through my son and have him doing all that cool chad shir I never got to do when I was younG

Like going on slay trips with friends, jumping out of girls windows when her dad shows up, being popular etc

I’ll do all the looksmaxing on him from early

Mewing,No junk food constant excirsice etc and his mom will be tall
Same tbh the romanticised teenage life makes me want to fucking die because of how bad I feel like I've missed out

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, zura and Iasacrko
why do i have the thought my dad feels like that about me

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You will never breed, most certainly.
Well I am on a very large semen freeing so I am 100% fertile

And I have a gf but she’s only 5’5 and since I’m short myself I’ll prefer to reproduce with a 5’10 girl because my son really needs to mog at all costs

• +1
Reactions: xolincs
Same tbh the romanticised teenage life makes me want to fucking die because of how bad I feel like I've missed out
That’s the only way I’ll compensate for my bad teen years is if my son has the good one

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
why do i have the thought my dad feels like that about me
Most dads Have the same thought and want their sons to be cool chads

I remember my dad thought I was a nerd and he was visibly disappointed I wasn’t hanging out with cool ppl an chit

But as someone who missed out on a lot of the teen experiences I will only be free of the regret if my son has those, it’ll feel like I did something right innit

• +1
Reactions: zura and Debetro
Milkhouse dad typa shit innit

• +1
Most dads Have the same thought and want their sons to be cool chads

I remember my dad thought I was a nerd and he was visibly disappointed I wasn’t hanging out with cool ppl an chit

But as someone who missed out on a lot of the teen experiences I will only be free of the regret if my son has those, it’ll feel like I did something right innit
my dad 100% feels like that about me, i'm the complete opposite of him

• So Sad
that kid should be on raw milk and mk677 from day 1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj, Iasacrko and 1 other person
You have unhealthy obession with. Looks

Why cigarettes though ? So that you fuck up his height with premature closure of his growth plates ?

• JFL
Why cigarettes though ? So that you fuck up his height with premature closure of his growth plates ?
U didn’t get the joke innit

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Did you at least have a normal teenage life? Went out every now and then, disobeyed your parents, played sports got into fights and shi? I fumbled my teens hard and have to redo it from scratch now. I'll probably be a teenager mentally for life but it's better than being a utter autist manchild like I am now. And becoming a man is too hard anyway

Did you at least have a normal teenage life? Went out every now and then, disobeyed your parents, played sports got into fights and shi? I fumbled my teens hard and have to redo it from scratch now. I'll probably be a teenager mentally for life but it's better than being a utter autist manchild like I am now. And becoming a man is too hard anyway
ive got maybe 3 good experiences to cherish lmao never played sports or fought tho

only procreate with white females

Users who are viewing this thread

Back