if nose is your downfall, mr haircut introduces Tape-maxxing

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
This is my little thing i thought of that i want to share with nose cels

Usually noses aren’t that important, but if your nose is bad, it can completely wreck your entire face

I got surgery 2 years ago and the swelling just isn’t going down. It would only temporarily go down with kenalog injections

Anyways, my nose is so fucking swollen right now it wrecks my entire face. I dropped like 6 psl points when comparing this swelling to when it was normal

If you have a big, large, lumpy porous nose. Cure? Tape your nose like it’s broken. This will cover up your nose and leave everything under up to interpretation. Sure it looks kind of dumb but just own it, people will just think think you broke your nose, it’s way better than having your nose showing.

I’m just gonna tell people i fucked my nose up boxing. That’s a double whammy of both bad boy maxxing and tape maxxing

Srsly, with this new tape theory, i can finally leave my house

I plan to have this tape on for a whole lifetime.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, androgenic, GoMadAndSTFU and 5 others
JZgDhiP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Deleted member 4209, Schönling and 6 others
200 iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, GoMadAndSTFU and Mrhaircut33
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Lorsss
jesus christ 2 years ago and you still have swelling?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Would you reccomend just cutting off your nose?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Damn bro I’m truly sorry. Did you not go to an experienced surgeon?

I’m pretty sure there’s a low grade infection or something but i don’t want to get another surgery again. With my luck it will get further botched etc.

That guys a faggot
why dont you take antibiotics and see if it clears up? cant hurt

are you okay OP?

and after years? are you still gonna tell (the same) people that you broke your nose?

and after years? are you still gonna tell (the same) people that you broke your nose?
I’ll tell them i broke it got surgery on it and it still has intermittent swelling, which is actually the truth.

Every time i'm about to book rhinoplasty, I read a thread like this on here or on reddit.
Headfuck

Every time i'm about to book rhinoplasty, I read a thread like this on here or on reddit.
Headfuck
My nose was already fucked. I fucked it up while boxing, got a septal hematoma that was left untreated for too long which caused saddle nose surgery (which I then had to have surgery for). It still looks better than my pre-surgery nose. I was born with a perfect nose though

why stop wiith the nose? tape over your whole face like a mummy

9aa338dc6a0448828fcb225a394cc44b_epic-mummy-stickers-by-doodledojo-redbubble_600-800.jpeg