If one girl rejects you, then all of them will!

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
@Clown Show

There might be some merit to this theory. Because, see, after my oneitis put me in my place, i met 6 girls afterwards and NONE of them wanted to have sex with me. I mogged most of them too. All of them ghosted me.

I think that when a girl rejects you it does something to your T levels depending on how harsh she is and women can then sense that something is "off" with you.

One rejection just brings the other, you cannot break the cycle, its over if you get rejected even once tbh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TUSSELEIF, apocalypse and 8 others
Foids are like cats and we men are like dogs. A foid will follow other foids like cats. A dog will follow a bone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Mewton, FBl and 4 others
Foids are like cats and we men are like dogs. A foid will follow other foids like cats. A dog will follow a bone.
and my oneitis was like an alpha cat so its over for me, all girls will follow her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@Clown Show

There might be some merit to this theory. Because, see, after my oneitis put me in my place, i met 6 girls afterwards and NONE of them wanted to have sex with me. I mogged most of them too. All of them ghosted me.

I think that when a girl rejects you it does something to your T levels depending on how harsh she is and women can then sense that something is "off" with you.

One rejection just brings the other, you cannot break the cycle, its over if you get rejected even once tbh ngl.
If a word gets out that you got rejected by a foid, you are basically doomed even if you are good looking, even if a foid is attracted to you, she will follow others like a mindless sheep(they are animals indeed), happened to me few times.

But I recently ascended or rather I realized that I am a Chad, so I remain unaffected by petty foid behaviour and human bullshit in general.

I am a tank, an armored vehicle.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Primalsplit, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
If a word gets out that you got rejected by a foid, you are basically doomed even if you are good looking, even if a foid is attracted to you, she will follow others like a mindless sheep(they are animals indeed), happened to me few times.
i dont know about this since i met all these girls from dating apps. impossible they talked with each other

But I recently ascended or rather I realized that I am a Chad, so I remain unaffected by petty foid behaviour and human bullshit in general.
how did you ascned?

how did you ascned?
I didn't have sex, but mentally I realized that all my self-hate thinking stems from past traumas and that it's just delusion.

I realized how good I have it, I am multi talented, good looking, high IQ, well rounded Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, Apparition and moreroidsmoredates

Can you pm your face to me?

Foids hate men who looksmaxx to escape being incel but it works lol

Opposite! Women are like dogs, guys are the cats.

A dog feels safe and comfortable with a collar around their neck. Women love necklaces and get wet when a dog collar is around their neck. Guys, on the other hand, we don't like to be restrained... like a cat!

Cats are curious with personality. They're also considered more intelligent than dogs. It takes much trust for a cat to love you. Women trust anyone... like a dog. Women chase shiny things and cars... like a dog. Guys are laid back and observe everything instead, like a cat.

No, but if one rejects you, then you're not naturally meant to be with women and whoever ends up taking you is just settling. It's all or nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
True. The reason why is because foids have only one type of man they like

• So Sad
You can be black, Hispanic, and on the rare occasion Asian, and do well with certain demographics and not appeal to others

No, but if one rejects you, then you're not naturally meant to be with women and whoever ends up taking you is just settling. It's all or nothing.
i hate you...but you are right. do you think my old oneitis would have settled with me?

i hate you...but you are right. do you think my old oneitis would have settled with me?
Not in her prime no, maybe try again now or in a couple of years when she'll have ridden the carousel to exhaustion. Hahahaha

• So Sad
so i never stood a chance? you said she didnt look that good....
That doesn't matter, what matters is her standards and what she feels entitled to...the point is, now that she's aged a bit and been ran through her attitude towards you might be different.

• So Sad
This is the most stupid shit u have heard this morning i can tell you have 0 experience

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
OP just looks like shit.

@ryuken @kaligula567

• So Sad
This is the most stupid shit u have heard this morning i can tell you have 0 experience
i have lots of experience actually which is why i made this thread

• +1
Reactions: rape
@Clown Show

To women you're either a hero or a zero. I thought this was well known.

• So Sad
To women you're either a hero or a zero. I thought this was well known.
i was less than trash in her eyes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. its not fair, i spent years working on myself :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
You tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end
it doesn't even matter :feelsgah:
she didnt care about anything....she wanted to vent, and she found the chicken :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
she didnt care about anything....she wanted to vent, and she found the chicken :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Come on mam. Please be understanding. She wanted to feel important after Tyrone poured his cum into her bowels and didn't even kiss her afterwards.

• So Sad
if your white it really is over

• +1
When I was 17 my oneitis rejected me for a fucking subhuman ngl but he was taller than me and I was framecel. My second oneitis also rejected me and made out with another subhuman.

The good thing: I fucked the best friend from the second girl and I ascended and this time, after 4 years, I rejected the first girl when we met up at a party again and she was trying to make out with me and I didn't show interest. She was grabbing my hands all the time, and put her hands on my lap this drunk bitch. Tbh I still had a thing for her but I couldn't let my ego got in between. Now I wished I fucked her, but (self)respect is better than having sex.

I will ascend further, she should always know she missed her opportunity to make out with a moneymaxxed chad.

• Woah
Come on mam. Please be understanding. She wanted to feel important after Tyrone poured his cum into her bowels and didn't even kiss her afterwards.
weren't you encouraging me to meet this woman?

• JFL
When I was 17 my oneitis rejected me for a fucking subhuman ngl but he was taller than me and I was framecel. My second oneitis also rejected me and made out with another subhuman.

The good thing: I fucked the best friend from the second girl and I ascended and this time, after 4 years, I rejected the first girl when we met up at a party again and she was trying to make out with me and I didn't show interest. She was grabbing my hands all the time, and put her hands on my lap this drunk bitch. Tbh I still had a thing for her but I couldn't let my ego got in between. Now I wished I fucked her, but (self)respect is better than having sex.

I will ascend further, she should always know she missed her opportunity to make out with a moneymaxxed chad.
i will never ascend :feelsbadman:

• +1
u will follow a bonER

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Apparition

Yes, I think it might be related to pheromones or other stuff, but there's also a positive side:
- if you're in a relationship, you suddenly become much more attractive to the other girls, and it's not only because of your reputation of already having a girlfriend, it's more like you start emitting a certain aura that girls can somehow see and they like - maybe you are moving, acting and talking more confident, or you secrete more testosterone, emit certain pheromones, etc., there's definitely something here that makes you seem more attractive when you are already with a girl or having regular sex and something that repels women if you're single or sexless.
So, when you finally get a girlfriend, now it's actually the best time to start hitting on all those other girls, even the ones who rejected you, might see you now in a completely different light.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Primalsplit
Yes, I think it might be related to pheromones or other stuff, but there's also a positive side:
- if you're in a relationship, you suddenly become much more attractive to the other girls, and it's not only because of your reputation of already having a girlfriend, it's more like you start emitting a certain aura that girls can somehow see and they like - maybe you are moving, acting and talking more confident, or you secrete more testosterone, emit certain pheromones, etc., there's definitely something here that makes you seem more attractive when you are already with a girl or having regular sex and something that repels women if you're single or sexless.
So, when you finally get a girlfriend, now it's actually the best time to start hitting on all those other girls, even the ones who rejected you, might see you now in a completely different light.
That would work, if he could get a woman in the first place. :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar and Apparition
i will never get aything lol. there arent even any girls i want to date anymore. they are all gone. there is nothing out there, NOTHING. best i could have had was being a simp for my old onetis and even that was merciful.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar
I didn't have sex, but mentally I realized that all my self-hate thinking stems from past traumas and that it's just delusion.

I realized how good I have it, I am multi talented, good looking, high IQ, well rounded Chad.
It's great that you see a chad in the mirror. Most here don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Apparition
if a girl is self hating, then she wont be very confident in herself, she will be insecure so a guy could take advantage of that
Unless she meets someone even more self-hating and with lower confidence. Then she will turn into a bully.

• Hmm...
That would work, if he could get a woman in the first place. :lul:
Yes, it's a Catch-22: if you already have a woman, getting others is very easy, but if you don't have one, now it's almost impossible to gain even a little interest from any one of them.
Also, almost ironically, many men who are virgin, desperate and want to bang as many women as they can, might lose this desire when they finally get a girlfriend through some dumb luck, start to have regular sex, and might realize sex is kinda overrated, even though now is the perfect time for them to go and pick up other women, the chances being now significantly higher.
These men might find themselves dumped one day, and now it's almost like they're back to square one, with zero women interested in them, when they should have taken advantage of their previous much better situation and approach, flirt and orbit other girls, get phone numbers, build connections, etc., even if they have zero interest in cheating, but in case that trouble starts to appear in their relationship they can just "monkey-branch" like women often do and easily switch to another girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Primalsplit