If one more girl approaches me or shows obvious interest I’m taking a break from here

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Nigga all I get is called subhuman here but when I go outside girls are all literally approaching me or looking at me constantly

I try to constantly cope with oh this girl wants to walk with me to the train station for absolutely no reason, she has to just be nice right? Oh she wants to know my whole life story? Just wants to be a friend

LOOKS AT ME CONSTANTLY LITERALLY TO AN UNCOMFORTABLE LEVEL. Must just be concerned about something I’m doing

Fuck this shithole tbh my low self asteam caused by this website has lost me enough girls and I need to escape

I wish mods would just permaban me and stop me from ever coming back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 28117 and 5 others
I legit am looking for someone to dox so I can get permabanned

Just log out

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
girls look at everyone its not because girls look at you they want you if that is the case 100 girls a day want my dick

People on here have never been in germany

As an ethnic or bbc u cannot be incel

U are stuck here forever tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 20399, autismmaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
girls look at everyone its not because girls look at you they want you if that is the case 100 girls a day want my dick
Just read one part of the multiple examples theory

Nigga all I get is called subhuman here but when I go outside girls are all literally approaching me or looking at me constantly

I try to constantly cope with oh this girl wants to walk with me to the train station for absolutely no reason, she has to just be nice right? Oh she wants to know my whole life story? Just wants to be a friend

LOOKS AT ME CONSTANTLY LITERALLY TO AN UNCOMFORTABLE LEVEL. Must just be concerned about something I’m doing

Fuck this shithole tbh my low self asteam caused by this website has lost me enough girls and I need to escape

I wish mods would just permaban me and stop me from ever coming back
Same for me, this website took off all my confidence and I can't trust in bitches anymore.

It feels so bad tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21182
You don't need mods to unban you. If you keep getting positive reinforcement, you will leave this place alone.
You're not leaving because you are not 100% convinced that you're not a piece of shit.(subhuman/ltn whateverr...)

just go already faggot

no one's gonna miss you

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Its impossible I’ve promised I’d delete my account multiple times but I cant
You probably look like a nice person even my brother who is a subhuman get girls talking to him at the train station maybe its because he is with me girls are less scared of his subhuman face who nows

Nigga I’ve had a girl walking in front of me turning her whole head around looking into my eyes while she tried to do a sexy smile multiple times

And what I did was run away from her because of what this forum makes me feel about myself especially considering she was above avarage

You probably look like a nice person even my brother who is a subhuman get girls talking to him at the train station maybe its because he is with me girls are less scared of his subhuman face who nows
Nigga there’s no cope anymore even my sister told me her friend said I’m cute and wants her to bring me next time

Nigga there’s no cope anymore even my sister told me her friend said I’m cute and wants her to bring me next time
Just leave then probably the best thing to do

Don't leave please

well once you are gone from here i know where i can visit you :p

• JFL
Just leave then probably the best thing to do
Problem is these niggas keep calling me ugly only here for some reason

So every time a girl does these obvious attraction signs and they always have to be extremely obvious for me to even consider

I always cope with oh she must be a 1/10000 exception that likes subhumans or just trolling me

The amount of girls I’ve lost due to this coping mechanism is at least 10 and I need to regain my confidence in myself especially when it’s starting to become obvious something about my face attracts women

What do you rate op i am curious?
Upper range MTN i think. Maybe even low-htn
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
90S Laughing GIF
90S Laughing GIF
90S Laughing GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

3554686_1690569396354.png
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, TheTakeoverHasBegun and cytoplasm
Problem is these niggas keep calling me ugly only here for some reason

So every time a girl does these obvious attraction signs and they always have to be extremely obvious for me to even consider

I always cope with oh she must be a 1/10000 exception that likes subhumans or just trolling me

The amount of girls I’ve lost due to this coping mechanism is at least 10 and I need to regain my confidence in myself especially when it’s starting to become obvious something about my face attracts women
Yea you look good and you are nt just do basic softmaxxes and go live your life

Nigga don’t leave. No one who calls u subhuman is being fr anyway

I am almost out I just need a gf and more relaiable friend group

honestly this site is coping about your looks you have evil badboy eyebrow halo and ideal RTT skintone slayer halo you can easily slay and your name sounds cool no reason to stay here (y) i will still visit you tho and if i ever see you irl i will approach you and ask if you are that guy from looksmax

germany is not even as lookist as other western countries from my experience, i dont even know how he ended up on this site jfc :lul:

Nigga don’t leave. No one who calls u subhuman is being fr anyway
I didn’t think the insults here could outweigh the irl compliments from women but they can and it’s ruining me and all my friends have noticed

I’m not just rejecting women but am not talking to ppl anymore because ever since I joined all I see is people being pitiful towards me

• So Sad
Reactions: Reformed
I didn’t think the insults here could outweigh the irl compliments from women but they can and it’s ruining me and all my friends have noticed

I’m not just rejecting women but am not talking to ppl anymore because ever since I joined all I see is people being pitiful towards me
You sound like a bitch. How have you not realized they are insulting you because they know you get triggered from it? Man the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 21182
Too bad all the guys bully u irl
Girls treat me well tho and that’s all that matters

But for some reason I’m rejecting every single female

It’s like girls come up to me and I walk away from them just because of this shithole

I need to find a way to escape and I swear next time a girl tries something with me I’ll forget what everyone here said to me and just go with it and hopefully delete my account

You sound like a bitch. How have you not realized they are insulting you because they know you get triggered from it? Man the fuck up
Ik but the amount of screenshots and ppl following me around here to call me ugly really gets to my head

I am a pretty good person at ignoring this kind of stuff but I’m basically known by every user here and 90% of the forum knows what I look like

Sometimes i just take it too seriously and this is making me go on a rejection spree literally ignored a htb girl just because of this forum

Ik but the amount of screenshots and ppl following me around here to call me ugly really gets to my head

I am a pretty good person at ignoring this kind of stuff but I’m basically known by every user here and 90% of the forum knows what I look like

Sometimes i just take it too seriously and this is making me go on a rejection spree literally ignored a htb girl just because of this forum
do you realize that this is how the average guy here looks like who calls you ugly?

• JFL
That’s because the blackpill is rotter cope. I thought this was obvious to anyone with an IQ above 100.

• +1
JoinedJun 1, 2023Posts478Reputation855
The blackpill only applies to actual subhumans. If you’re subhuman and/or autistic, it’s over. If you’re normie and above, you need to be NT and have status.

• +1
Another cucked faggots that gets validation from here kys

• JFL
do you realize that this is how the average guy here looks like who calls you ugly? View attachment 2348003
Ofc but I have 31k posts I need to escape before i lose more women

I litteraly can’t afford losing all these women who are literally trying with me that’s more than they usually do

The blackpill only applies to actual subhumans. If you’re subhuman and/or autistic, it’s over. If you’re normie and above, you need to be NT.
there are multiple studies proving that you literally live in a different world if you got 0.5% of looks. but yes you are right thats still no reason to rot especially because you can cope with NT and because life has much more to offer than women :p

you are just narcy they don't look at your your mind is deluding you, thats what a narcissistic mind does

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Ofc but I have 31k posts I need to escape before i lose more women

I litteraly can’t afford losing all these women who are literally trying with me that’s more than they usually do
why are you losing them I dont understand?? you need to work on your health as it sounds ngl like get into this copeshit like meditation and stuff it really works

you are just narcy they don't look at your your mind is deluding you, thats what a narcissistic mind does
why? he actually looks good and is young so there is no reason why women wouldnt look at him

They are talking to me, doing multiple things it’s not just small oh maybe’s

These girls are literally 1 step away from straight up telling me they wanna be with me but i keep avoiding them because of ppl saying things like this so I honestly don’t understand

How can I be ugly here and irl get so many girls approaching me or just calling me attractive

there are multiple studies proving that you literally live in a different world if you got 0.5% of looks. but yes you are right thats still no reason to rot especially because you can cope with NT and because life has much more to offer than women :p
Well if you believe that, just rope or permarot the rest of your life because if you aren’t in the top 0.5% of looks, life isn’t worth living and everything else is a cope, so there’s no reason to not give up.

why? he actually looks good and is young so there is no reason why women wouldnt look at him
He doesn't get sex from them and then copes "muhh I ignore them cause of this forum" no one is gonna buy his bullshit :lul:

Just narcissistic rambling. Peak mental illness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 21182
why are you losing them I dont understand?? you need to work on your health as it sounds ngl like get into this copeshit like meditation and stuff it really works
I am literally not talking to them

I’ve told multiple times what some girls do

And at the point I’m at because of this forum if a girl comes up to me and tries talking to me I just walk away

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Well if you believe that, just rope or permarot the rest of your life because if you aren’t in the top 0.5% of looks, life isn’t worth living and everything else is a cope, so there’s no reason to not give up.
lol what I just agreed with you that rotting is retarded, I realized that myself a couple months ago and life is actually great i go outside with friends and shit but you still cant deny the importance looks have especially if you live in the 0.5% you are literally living on tutorial mode