If phenomatch theory is legit then why is it possible to get asian girls but impossible to get white girls?🤔

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
If phenomatch theory is legit then why is it possible to get asian girls but impossible to get white girls?🤔

Asian girls look even more diffrent pheno than me . If anything white girls look more similar to me but they still harder to get ?

I'm white ethnic (half polish half persian)

To be fair though I haven't actually tried to get white girls. I never approached them or made any attempt at trying to get in contact with them. I just assume they are impossible to get because they are so narcy n sassy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, mug, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

Asian girls look even more diffrent pheno than me . If anything white girls look more similar to me but they still harder to get ?

To be fair though I haven't actually tried to get white girls. I never approached them or made any attempt at trying to get in contact with them. I just assume they are impossible to get because they are so narcy n sassy
Asian women love white passing ethnic phenos.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member and 1 other person
Yeah are you also white ethnic ?
Yes, I'm half Arab, but I prefer black, Latina, mixed women. The majority of women who like me are South and Southeast Asian, or nerdy white.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 20652
Yes, I'm half Arab, but I prefer black, Latina, mixed women. The majority of women who like me are South and Southeast Asian, or nerdy white.

Do you live in america or Europe?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-JĂłn and Deleted member 20652

I thought you were full SWEDISH. you could appeal to artsy foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Erik-JĂłn

Phenomatch theory is not legit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Sapieeen, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 20652
I thought you were full SWEDISH. you could appeal to artsy foids

The few Danish women who I spoke with online who liked me before was actually artsy foids

• +1
My first fwb looked just like me tbh, pheno-match.

But she ditched me for an ethnic chad that looks nothing like herself. Pheno theory busted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Nigga you’re a black woman yourself

No one sane is attracted to black gorillas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21620
Nigga you’re a black woman yourself

No one sane is attracted to black gorillas
They still have infinite SMV like any foid

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
you just admitted that you never tried and it's just an idea you made up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
you just admitted that you never tried and it's just an idea you made up.

It's a true idea. White women are extremly narcissistic. You don't need to try to confirm that. You can just see it on them

What the fuck is a white ethnic JFL?

It's a true idea. White women are extremly narcissistic. You don't need to try to confirm that. You can just see it on them
be confident all you need is confident

• +1
I dont talk to women. I just get high on kratom n phenibut n play video games on my phone all day. I prefer that bro.
you only live once put on leather jacket like badboy from bollywood movie and cold approach white women

you only live once put on leather jacket like badboy from bollywood movie and cold approach white women

I would only do that if I lived in a city. I currently live in a small town

being white is a negative to white female these days

lots of them are taught to hate being white so a average white male is below a average ethnic male to them

• +1
I would only do that if I lived in a city. I currently live in a small town
it your location your location is important
@the BULL

being white is a negative to white female these days

lots of them are taught to hate being white so a average white male is below a average ethnic male to them

Srs

• +1
Reactions: traveler