If several 4/10 are obsessed with you what is your smv?

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
I only have several 4/10 obsessed over men, and a few 5-5.5/10 girl whom are interested

What is my smv?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@Michael Myers @KING REIDYZ @King Solomon @FBI

Probably high mtn

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Depends what u count a 4/10

Depends what u count a 4/10
They are in reality average to below average, but average girls in my area are 4/10 subjectively

Figured that out, I don’t know bruv I’m 6’4 face is decent

I’m currently working on my physique and making a business plan work

• +1
Good smv if 6’4 and good body whats ur dick size post it on my profile
not like I’m using it any time soon but its 16.5cm pressed on bone, girth is 13.5
Rounded of course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
According to this forum you’re a Giga Chad if 2/10 disabled women give you IOIβ€˜s and you need to have a certain chin size to attract women in the first place.

In reality, women have their own preferences and can fall in love with whoever they fall in love with, without being able to control that, because they are human beings.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Allornothing and Bushman
Are they Indian

I only have several 4/10 obsessed over men, and a few 5-5.5/10 girl whom are interested

What is my smv?
Chad, girls don't take into consideration wether you're in their league or not.

Actually I've seen it first hand: Years ago I asked a girl in class that literally had a small mustache (she had 0 SMV, very rare instance) who she liked and would try to date out of all the classmates and she only had the biggest chad in mind, a literal giga mogger. I was mind blown, thought she wouldn't even consider the guy and would go for someone in her league instead, but no, and this was actually the ONLY dude she even considerer, she didn't even register the MTNs existence.

Many people repeat this narrative and similar stories so I kinda believe them at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Yliaster, Pollorex and 3 others
  • +1
Do you mean on OLD or real life. Two different things. I have several high tier LTBs and maybe even low MTBs as well.

Every legit MTB+ has ignored me :feelsbadman:

Actually I've seen it first hand: Years ago I asked a girl in class that literally had a small mustache (she had 0 SMV, very rare instance) who she liked out of all the classmates and she only had the biggest chad in mind, a literal giga mogger. I was mind blown, thought she wouldn't even consider the guy and would go for someone in her league instead.

Many people repeat this narrative and similar stories so I kinda believe them at this point.
This is true

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Where do you live?

Can u post β€œ6.5 x 5.1” on my profile?
Bro sorry I’m not posting my dick
It works fine and is big enough
It’s not even a problem

• +1

Actually I've seen it first hand: Years ago I asked a girl in class that literally had a small mustache (she had 0 SMV, very rare instance) who she liked and would try to date out of all the classmates and she only had the biggest chad in mind, a literal giga mogger. I was mind blown, thought she wouldn't even consider the guy and would go for someone in her league instead, but no, and this was actually the ONLY dude she even considerer, she didn't even register the MTNs existence.

Fair point, not chad tho but I consider myself htn personally, I can send you pics too

thanks for sharing your experience

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
Do you mean on OLD or real life. Two different things. I have several high tier LTBs and maybe even low MTBs as well.

Every legit MTB+ has ignored me :feelsbadman:
What do you mean by OLD?
No I meant real life, I don’t put too much emphasis on social media for now

Yeah am Assyrian too lol but lucky I moved out of there
I’m not assyrian, I have less semitic/natufian dna than any assyrian group

• Hmm...
Reactions: onskibidi
  • +1
Fair point, not chad tho but I consider myself htn personally, I can send you pics too

thanks for sharing your experience
Another fenomena I didn't mention, though, is that when one girl likes you and tells her friends that, every other girl will.

My wife told me that this even happened to her back in her school days, apparently group influence is very strong in them. I've also seen it firsthand with a gymmaxxed and framemaxxed high MTN 5'5 guy. A girl got obsessed with him and all of a sudden another 2 were also enamored. Two of the girls actually got into a physical confrontation and the guy later brutally chose one of the girls and humiliated the other by rejecting her publicly and embracing the girl he had chosen. This comes to show u that sometimes even a MTN might get many orbiters bc of this phenomena, but I think that usually you gotta look decent in the first place to have any girl interested in you, since most of them have high standards.

A good way to know if you're truly GL is to see wether these girls all come from the same place or not. If girls from different backgrounds like you then you're definitely handsome.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: neverchadlite, shizuku11111, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
Your SMV rating all depends on the SMV of the chicks, her age, current relationship qith them and the amount of interest, and if it's according to your looks not your status, money, game, etc.

Say the chicks are just randoms or you've seen them before but haven't really talked to them here's hoq I perceive your SMV:

If you get a smile from a 5's consistently you're probably a solid six.
If you get them just blatantly staring at you everytime they're in the same room and making it obvious then you're a 6.5
if you get the 5's doing all the above but doing their best to be around you as long as possible then you're a 7.
If you have all the above and they're then calling you hot, sexy, handsome, etc then you're an 8+.
Each point higher they are then that obviously increases your SMV by a certain percentage. Also, it can't just be one or 2 girls as you could just be a niche sex appeal. This needs to be qith many qomen.

For me I've had the above plus the girls would sit on my lap, put my hands on their ass or tits and these were anywhere from 7's-8's. Five of these girls I had never met and 10 of them were classmates in high school and college. I had 0 status, 0 money at that time. I qas just tall athletic and white. Majority of my attention came from thick white women and Latinas. Asians seemed to be too shy to do this type of stuff.

On my very best day I may have been a 7.5 in the face but I think my height, athletic frame, being white and good hair all increased my SMV dramatically.

According to this forum you’re a Giga Chad if 2/10 disabled women give you IOIβ€˜s and you need to have a certain chin size to attract women in the first place.

In reality, women have their own preferences and can fall in love with whoever they fall in love with, without being able to control that, because they are human beings.
Wowzers.

tales lol
girls get insecure if their partner is better looking than them

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Regardless of what you rate these women the reality is that if at least 1 girl finds you attractive most
will feel the same way, and you literally prove this by saying "several women are obsessed with you"

Women for the most part are all attracted to the same guys so if several of them like you it simply means
you're attractive.Dont know what more validation you need

Really cringe how narcy you guys are tbh

elab on obsessed