your biggest chad moments

girl asked me to show my dick to her when i was like 7 she was year older then me

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and buflek
some old guy approached me and a mate asking where a good bar is, we told him and he said "okay, 1 more question: can i lick the bottom of your shoes for 100€?"

i told them yes ofc so we sat at some stairs in the city and he took my leg and licked and moaned while having eye contact with me. after that he asked how much he owed me, i said 100€ but he just gave me 50 at the end
bro btw do you think if something like chad moments never happened do you need to rate yourself below htn?

bro btw do you think if something like chad moments never happened do you need to rate yourself below htn?
well could be many causes

>low trust face
>extreme manlet
>skinny/fat
>nationality

etc. i have a somewhat high trust face so its obv people approach me more than others

>low trust face
>extreme manlet
>skinny/fat
>nationality

etc. i have a somewhat high trust face so its obv people approach me more than others
what do u consider extreme manlet?

I've only had chad moments with obese white bitches and black bitches and 1 chink girl
I've never slayed an actual stacy
Feels so fucking brutal

BUMPED INTO A GIRL FROM THE BACK.

ACCIDENATALLY!!!! HAPPENED TODAY NOT EVEN LYING.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

>low trust face
>extreme manlet
>skinny/fat
>nationality

I think even if u are low trust it’s bound to happen at least once tbh

• +1
Reactions: buflek
fucked my ex girl friends best friend cause she wanted me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back