your biggest chad moments

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
for me:

1. 2 spanish students we met at a bar played strip games with us and talked about anal sex during some sex quiz game, later sent me 2 semi nudes

2. some grandpa licked the bottom of my shoes and gave me 50€ for it, said its cuz im very attractive

3. 14 yo jb offered me blowjob in the woods a few weeks after she approached me

4. several girl approaches

5. many more but cba to type them, mainly consists of approaches iois or compliments

all that while being a manlet htn hhahaha imagine being a tall chadlite-chad

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, Zelenskyiv, pneumocystosis and 5 others
My biggest chad moments is when i go to a commercial gym and it’s filled with skinny bald manlets and i actually feel like a mogger for once

And also my time when i was 15 years old on yubo and getting loads of girls talking to me first calling me cute and handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, 5'7 zoomer, boss8055 and 1 other person
My biggest chad moments is when i go to a commercial gym and it’s filled with skinny bald manlets and i actually feel like a mogger for once

And also my time when i was 15 years old on yubo and getting loads of girls talking to me first calling me cute and handsome
how old now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and plukee
fucked the police officer that pulled me over in the back of the squad car

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wollet2, n0rthface and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Sprinkles
i dont believe it nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, shalomnigga, Brootal and 10 others
Buddy is married and having a midlife crisis so he needs to cope with these moments from 15 years ago

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Bartenderofnashv, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Taking my ex virginity
Then i cheated on her with a girl she hates who she left for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and plukee
Cucked a soyboy by fucking his HTB gf in a party, the nigga kissed her later in public :feelskek:

Last edited:
Buddy is married and having a midlife crisis so he needs to cope with these moments from 15 years ago
true most of them were a while ago

i just recently started getting treated good again

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Got 12 jfl reacts 😂 on a post

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chico Ethnicowski, dgzty, shalomnigga and 9 others
hows your life after lasik bro? any side effects?

I got arrested and got put on the news

hows your life after lasik bro? any side effects?
my vision isnt 100% clear yet, sometimes its better sometimes worse. thibk it will stabilize soon

and dry eyes in the morning tbh

other than that notihngp

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, TechnoBoss and Alt Number 3
my vision isnt 100% clear yet, sometimes its better sometimes worse. thibk it will stabilize soon

other than that notihngp
mogs glasses to the grave tbh.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
mogs glasses to the grave tbh.
i just wish i did it earlier tbh

a lot of wasted time, not even fatties gave me attention in the last years

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
went to the ice rink and i'm already 6'2 so with those big ass skating shoes i was like 6'5 i bet lmao

i was height mogging everyone brutally cause i was the only unc there at 18 years old and everyone else 15

and there were JB girls legit fighting over me and found out my insta lmao and followed me

sadly i had a girlfriend at the time which im still with even tho she is a previous slut...

that was after my rhinoplasty and with a fresh taper fade

other than that notihngp
how much p aid for that shit dwag

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and buflek
Girl literally chased me up the stairs in school to get my Snapchat and I speedwalked up and into my class to escape

• JFL
º1 I won a prize for the best costume on a graduate trip (vacation party week at the end of high school), I was dressed as a duffman and danced on stage

º2 When I attracted a very attractive girl from school, she had green eyes and a nice ass

º3 When I attracted another girl from high school who was beautiful, an Italian girl, short hair, skinny and with a very pretty face

º4 When I had a party at my house

º5 When I defended myself and my friends from some niggers who were bothering us from afar and throwing stones, my former friends were too cowardly to react and I had to take the initiative, I approached these niggers angrily saying that I was going to hit them, they ended up leaving without anything happening

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Diarrhoea
speaking of reacts i just noticed that his OP has 0 brutal lmfao
Brutal bro,bu..but atleast some girl said he was hot (DN happen) 15 years ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and buflek
1. Getting head in a club stall

2. Slaying at looksmax.org meetup

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
for me:

1. 2 spanish students we met at a bar played strip games with us and talked about anal sex during some sex quiz game, later sent me 2 semi nudes

2. some grandpa licked the bottom of my shoes and gave me 50€ for it, said its cuz im very attractive

3. 14 yo jb offered me blowjob in the woods a few weeks after she approached me

4. several girl approaches

5. many more but cba to type them, mainly consists of approaches iois or compliments

all that while being a manlet htn hhahaha imagine being a tall chadlite-chad
explain number 2 jfl

fucked the police officer that pulled me over in the back of the squad car
u have to be the most good looking and charming person to have that happen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and silencio
I got approached 3 times in normal settings. At least I know I could fuck LTBs jfl

Taking my ex virginity
Then i cheated on her with a girl she hates who she left for me
yeah nah thats called being an asshole

never happened something like that maybe i overestimate myself or maybe cause im over 25% bf?

Mine were all from ages 11-15 jfl

One time at 15 on a french exchange, one girl in the school asked me if I knew how to french kiss, and some other sexy girls on the exchange called me "beau gosse" (meaning good looking/pretty boy I think)

That's about it :feelshaha::feelswhy:

Girl literally chased me up the stairs in school to get my Snapchat and I speedwalked up and into my class to escape
an ugly fat girl chased me around a classroom while her friend was blocking the exit in 1st grade of elementary school

i escaped tho

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and Diarrhoea
an ugly fat girl chased me around a classroom while her friend was blocking the exit in 1st grade of elementary school

i escaped tho
Mine happened to me when I was 15-16 1st grade is crazy

Some junkie (male) tried to drug and rape me once

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
explain number 2 jfl
some old guy approached me and a mate asking where a good bar is, we told him and he said "okay, 1 more question: can i lick the bottom of your shoes for 100€?"

i told them yes ofc so we sat at some stairs in the city and he took my leg and licked and moaned while having eye contact with me. after that he asked how much he owed me, i said 100€ but he just gave me 50 at the end

a homosexual owner of some net cafe offered me so many free colas and was telling me im special

i always politely rejected him tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and buflek
and the numerous girls experiences

make me feel like the tragically dickless chad

Probably getting approached in the club by a girl and then making out with her when I was literally walking around in a t-shirt that was torn in half

Basically like this but worse since it was torn down all the way :lul:

• +1
I was in a ltr with her:
Ba6d1ef6309b441eb1ac18858584fd5b

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Mine were all from ages 11-15 jfl

One time at 15 on a french exchange, one girl in the school asked me if I knew how to french kiss, and some other sexy girls on the exchange called me "beau gosse" (meaning good looking/pretty boy I think)

That's about it :feelshaha::feelswhy:
why didnt she kiss u

why didnt she kiss u
We were English exchange students surrounded by french students and I kinda just brushed it off and ignored her cos there were others trying to talk to me

• So Sad
Reactions: j05
Also, this bitch begged me to do this:

Talking to a receptionist when i went to bank for some work

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back