If sex doesn't happen naturally for you then its over

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
if you have to go out of your way to meet girls, tryhard your way into talking with them and jumping through hoops and mental gymnstastics to get a date then im sorry but its just not meant for you. sex happens naturally, people attract each other like magnets and everything snowbals from there. if a girl likes you she will let you know.

if a girl likes you she will approach, or slide in your DMs or whatever. its so simple yet some people like cope, thinking it isnt, with their redpill aspie shit thats as discconected from reality as the basement dwelling sub 3 curries who came up with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Never Get Up, !MagicMan777 and 11 others
I have to work like a dog for my gf to give me sex

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, latincell95, High Cortisol Chad and 14 others
Yeah but it’s more nuanced than that

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5'7 zoomer, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
3888297 1705269269978

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have to work like a dog for my gf to give me sex
hahaha, maybe you have to say the right things and make her laugh and be her personal jester too, right??? RIGHT???

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Eternal_
Dump her. Its called the shit test cross roads. Your relationship with her died when it happened.
hahaha, maybe you have to say the right things and make her laugh and be her personal jester too, right??? RIGHT???
She makes me give her foot massages and clean up the piss around the toilet seat before I even think about having sex

She’s been on birth control for nearly a year now and still makes me wear condoms too which is frustrating. Her body her choice I guess

Maybe if I didn’t spend so much time on the PlayStation she wouldn’t be like this

Edit: thanks for the gold, I’ll go show her this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, latincell95, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
Yeah but it’s more nuanced than that
its not, its always the same process unless ofc you are talking about cases of forced sex

I just need to read the hinge guide on reddit and then I’ll get girls

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 34058, stunna and 1 other person
She makes me give her foot massages and clean up the piss around the toilet seat before I even think about having sex

She’s been on birth control for nearly a year now and still makes me wear condoms too which is frustrating. Her body her choice I guess

Maybe I’d I didn’t spend so much time on the PlayStation she wouldn’t be like this
next thing u gonna tell us is that women can control their sex drive

keep spamming a 7 year old pic of me where im overweight buddy, if that makes you feel better. and even here i mog you lmao
7 Years ago was your prime, now you're older, worse looking

I just need to read the hinge guide on reddit and then I’ll get girls
the guide written by a balding indian janiotr who thinks that his balding indian janitor male friend wearing a wig qualigies as a girl

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
people attract each other like magnets and everything snowbals from there.

this is because most people are scripted matrix npcs

they are computer programs doing what computer programs do

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is because most people are scripted matrix npcs

they are computer programs doing what computer programs do
nah my oneitsi was pretty self aware, she just didt like my face

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
keep spamming a 7 year old pic of me where im overweight buddy, if that makes you feel better. and even here i mog you lmao
WTF thats you?
gtfo of here fakecel I thought u are truecel whole time you are gl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Everything Is good for a Quick shaggle. US slayers fuck everything, our sex drive Is unlimited
but i thought your seed was too precious to be wasted on subhumans like her, what changed?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and the BULL
but i thought your seed was too precious to be wasted on subhumans like her, what changed?
Male seed doesn't get wasted, we have a practically Unlimited amount

i never said im truecel, i have gone out with 9 girls from tinder/approaching
yea never again complain u fucker I know short ethnics that do better if I ever see a cry thread from u again

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and the BULL
every seed, is a different kid
Yes, more Kids = more chances to produce genetically fit Offspring = my seed expandes and conquers the world

Yes, more Kids = more chances to produce genetically fit Offspring = my seed expandes and conquers the world
ok genkhis han

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
im sub 10% bf and MTN at most. cant do anything about that eye area
your eye ratios are good mentalcel stop with this psl autism it’s appealing who cares about muh hunter eyes mtn in mumbai

Last edited:
if you have to go out of your way to meet girls, tryhard your way into talking with them and jumping through hoops and mental gymnstastics to get a date then im sorry but its just not meant for you. sex happens naturally, people attract each other like magnets and everything snowbals from there. if a girl likes you she will let you know.

if a girl likes you she will approach, or slide in your DMs or whatever. its so simple yet some people like cope, thinking it isnt, with their redpill aspie shit thats as discconected from reality as the basement dwelling sub 3 curries who came up with them.
i just like whores

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
It's gonna happen to me like those 12 episode romantic animes I just need patience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I don’t like your philosophy, ur just suggesting to give up and LDAR. Men are supposed to approach tbh, main factor many need to learn is when to “take a hint.” Like the morons that stay in the friendzone for years

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, proxyy and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and stunna
not reallt, women are the chooser and i have proven this

aka the woman makes it clear she wants it

guys who get laid just live their lives and it happens. if you dont get laid by lving your life its over
Women are high inhib and terrified of rejection. Warm approach is legit, but yes that does indicate she’s “chosen” you, but you’d never fuck if u don’t make the approach.

Chasing women vs waiting for them to fall into ur lap are two strategies, one left me a virgin and one got me laid. You guess which

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887