If sex doesn't happen naturally for you then its over

average looksmaxxer levels of initiative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, infini and autistic_tendencies
Yes, true, if it takes you any effort to get sex, its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, InnerVoid and autistic_tendencies
Women are high inhib and terrified of rejection. Warm approach is legit, but yes that does indicate she’s “chosen” you, but you’d never fuck if u don’t make the approach.

Chasing women vs waiting for them to fall into ur lap are two strategies, one left me a virgin and one got me laid. You guess which
Really the women are shy trope lol

If we were in nature, it would be as easy as seeing someone and immediately start having sex on the spot if you are both attracted to each other

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
If we were in nature, it would be as easy as seeing someone and immediately start having sex on the spot if you are both attracted to each other
yep and this is definately not the case for me

if you have to go out of your way to meet girls, tryhard your way into talking with them and jumping through hoops and mental gymnstastics to get a date then im sorry but its just not meant for you. sex happens naturally, people attract each other like magnets and everything snowbals from there. if a girl likes you she will let you know.

if a girl likes you she will approach, or slide in your DMs or whatever. its so simple yet some people like cope, thinking it isnt, with their redpill aspie shit thats as discconected from reality as the basement dwelling sub 3 curries who came up with them.
it was gonna probably happen naturally it was like 8pm and i was walking on the street back from the gym and a mtb approached me and complimented me but i literally ignored her because i have no experience and 0 clue what to say or do

No bro according to this forum you have cold approach, be on 70 dating apps, Instagram Maxx, low inhib maxx and NTmaxx to get pity sex from LTB

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and InnerVoid
was gonna probably happen naturally it was like 8pm and i was walking on the street back from the gym and a mtb approached me and complimented me but i literally ignored her because i have no experience and 0 clue what to say or do
why doesnt thi happen to me???

why doesnt thi happen to me???
looks and you also need to try haloing urself through hair and style its underrated mtn can go htn with this

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
looks and you also need to try haloing urself through hair and style its underrated mtn can go htn with this
why am i so ugly?