If size matters, then why the fuck do women go after korean men?

Zeruel

Zeruel

Baby Dick Fagboy Bully Victim Spook Cuckolded Simp
The average Korean male has a 3 inch micropenis but women still want him because of the media halo

What the fuck am i missing here?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, 190cm90kg, ROTTING and 11 others
Media halo is everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ROTTING, bloomercel and 14 others
The average Korean male has a 3 inch micropenis but women still want him because of the media halo

Dickpill debunked😳?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Zeruel
Koreaboo halo

No one gave a fuck about that chink country, until bts popped off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 190cm90kg and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and justbentbro
They have small vaginas, duh

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, bloomercel, ChileanMaxxer and 3 others
Women don’t fuck them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darwined, User49, bloomercel and 13 others
Koreaboo halo

No one gave a fuck about that chink country, until bts popped off
North Koreans starve, but South Koreans do too.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Kpop and media halo is really strong, look at this AMWF couple, the korean guy had 27 and the girl 17(legal age in brazil) when they met on a online app made to talk to koreans, the girl was literally searching for koreans online to talk to(kpop melted her brain), this gook was probably a samaritan in his past life and now he's being rewarded in this life. This video have a compilation of their first videos, you can easily tell that the girl was a prime jb in those videos, goddamn lucky that this gook had

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 190cm90kg, ROTTING, bloomercel and 6 others

dick map study is a meme jfl if you think they have three inches on average

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, 80iq, Deleted member 19174 and 3 others
phenopill takes priority

• +1
subhuman ricecels in korea are literally cheating genetics with this media propaganda

Untitled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, ROTTING, AscensionMan98 and 6 others
wish i didnt have that ugly afro of mine so i could kpopmaxxx as well. I fulfil all the criterias except my negroid hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and Zeruel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Zeruel
Is this shit some kind of kpop gang sign? i remember that @mrriceguy had an avi where he was doing this

• +1
of all the countries to be incel in, i wasnt born in korea. its over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, bishōnenmaxxer and Zeruel
@Cheesyrumble explain

Obviously there will be exeption but even koreaboos complain that they are too small

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ;-; and Zeruel
Obviously there will be exeption but even koreaboos complain that they are too small
Brootal there it is.

I feel like i don’t see that though.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 23218 and Zeruel
gooks don’t even have small dicks irl

• +1
women are lesbians

• +1
Let's see now: K-pop, K-dramas, Samsung, Hyundai, Kim Jong Un, Gangnam Style, kimchi, Korean fried chicken, taekwondo - there are like dozens of reasons why women want Korean guys now...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
Let's see now: K-pop, K-dramas, Samsung, Hyundai, Kim Jong Un, Gangnam Style, kimchi, Korean fried chicken, taekwondo - there are like dozens of reasons why women want Korean guys now...

Even me myself when i got hooked into kdrama i was like fuck western bitches im going with east asian foids. But now that i have taken a break from it my attraction has gone back to white foids. Only some asians are cute af like my avi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 24940, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
btw that gook is 5'7(he himself said in this video) and still managed to fuck prime white jb
gooks can't lose in the kpop era

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, ROTTING, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;
PSA: KPOPPILL DOES NOT WORK ON KOREAN GIRLS.

If you're an ugly Korean in Korea than it's actually over for you. You think hypergamy in the West is bad but oh boy, these Korean bitches lick the sweat off K-Pop stars and non-Koreans while hating their lowest common denominator. There is a reason Korea has the lowest birthrate in the world.

This is the logo of their very popular feminist movement. We can tell what it means just by looking at it lol.
kZFO_DVHVEQ-CgOiDEs7EtDdYL5js-p0NSimtHbt1auPFmjMKQeiyP8ZUX9Aunqb9e0-o9QvnbmknTGeJI2ZkTnVxNvuw4rTkVlj0skCQI59pQ=w960-rj-nu-e365

Korean incels have a better chance with White Stacies than Korean femcels.

gonna make a post about this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ManletBlackcel, efidescontinuado and 5 others

If you're an ugly Korean in Korea than it's actually over for you. You think hypergamy in the West is bad but oh boy, these Korean bitches lick the sweat off K-Pop stars and non-Koreans while hating their lowest common denominator. There is a reason Korea has the lowest birthrate in the world.

This is the logo of their very popular feminist movement. We can tell what it means just by looking at it lol.
kZFO_DVHVEQ-CgOiDEs7EtDdYL5js-p0NSimtHbt1auPFmjMKQeiyP8ZUX9Aunqb9e0-o9QvnbmknTGeJI2ZkTnVxNvuw4rTkVlj0skCQI59pQ=w960-rj-nu-e365

Excellent point.

Are u korean? Cause I haven't seen anyone make this point besides gooks. Lol, please make this thread.

• +1
they change their mind

• +1

No they don’t. Studies have shown Koreans are at least 5” BP on average.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Cheesyrumble
tHIS JUST proves that beauty standard are just media propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 24507 and Cheesyrumble
theres literally no evidence of women wanting korean guys apart from a few cherrypicks or russian women going to the nearest wealthy country to them as their country gets war torn

asian girls might like them as theyre the tallest lightest asians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Zeruel and inceI
theres literally no evidence of women wanting korean guys apart from a few cherrypicks or russian women going to the nearest wealthy country to them as their country gets war torn

asian girls might like them as theyre the tallest lightest asians
Nigga if you have a squishy squishy woman as your avi as a white supremacist what makes you think a white “non-racist” wouldn’t want them? They’re even more open to it (and thanks to k-pop they do like them a lot).

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 24940
Nigga if you have a squishy squishy woman as your avi as a white supremacist what makes you think a white “non-racist” wouldn’t want them? They’re even more open to it (and thanks to k-pop they do like them a lot).
because the reason asians are attracted to me is cos theyre more feminine and smaller thinner, and smaller pussy. thats why it doesnt work on men

im pretty sure no one liked asians because they're short, small frame, small dick, feminine faces which dont fit western beauty standards. not because they had no popular music. music cant change 🧬

because the reason asians are attracted to me is cos theyre more feminine and smaller thinner, and smaller pussy. thats why it doesnt work on men

im pretty sure no one liked asians because they're short, small frame, small dick, feminine faces which dont fit western beauty standards. not because they had no popular music. music cant change 🧬
Actually, one of the first sex symbols in America was a Japanese man.

Then (((they))) decided to destroy their SMV but then the East Asians used their extremely high IQ to build it up from scratch and look; they are super stars once again through k-pop and movies.

• +1
Actually, one of the first sex symbols in America was a Japanese man.

Then (((they))) decided to destroy their SMV but then the East Asians used their extremely high IQ to build it up from scratch and look; they are super stars once again through k-pop and movies.
no one destroyed their smv. just no one liked asian men because they're short, small frame, small dick, feminine face nerds with 0 testosterone

the women decided that they dont like them. not any weird fantasy propaganda

and they havent build shit. no one even knows what kpop or kdrama is outside of south east asia

• +1
no one destroyed their smv. just no one liked asian men because they're short, small frame, small dick, feminine face nerds with 0 testosterone

the women decided that they dont like them. not any weird fantasy propaganda

and they havent build shit. no one even knows what kpop or kdrama is outside of south east asia
Are you being purposefully ignorant? You realize the Japanese sided with the Nazis and suffered a lot of consequences thanks to it? (((They))) were behind it all along. You’re coping so hard right now if you think no one outside of south east Asia knows what k-pop or k-drama is.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, rand anon, Zeruel and 3 others
Are you being purposefully ignorant? You realize the Japanese sided with the Nazis and suffered a lot of consequences thanks to it? (((They))) were behind it all along. You’re coping so hard right now if you think no one outside of south east Asia knows what k-pop or k-drama is.
you literally live in a fantasy

click on the countries section

SEA countries are 90/100 interest

other asian countries are like 50/100 interest

and any western country is 1-3/100 interest and that interest is asian people living in the western country

so i stick to my comment that no one out of South east asia has heard of or cares about east asian media. because thats what statistics say'

whereas every country in the world has 100% interest in western media

@Ai Impact u can keep coping if u want. U lost the argument a long time ago. It's a fact that northeast asian smv has risen big time over the last few years due to media exposure.
1657042079885 1

Ur looksmatch is in the Philippines. So u don't have to worry about anything going on with northeast asians lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, bloomercel, Zeruel and 3 others

and any western country is 1-3/100 interest and that interest is asian people living in the western country

so i stick to my comment that no one out of South east asia has heard of or cares about east asian media. because thats what statistics say'

Muh Google trends, Japan is in last and they are the biggest watchers of kdramas. And South Korea is 45. Nobody just searches kdrama on Google. Youtube and tiktok are what matters with young people.

• +1
Screenshot 2023 05 07 at 18 46 01 If size matters then why the fuck do women go after korean men

Nah you guys need hobbies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, bloomercel, Zeruel and 3 others

That’s not really smart; you look at statistics. But statistics and real-life are two different things. According to statistics, black men are the least attractive race of men but when I go outside, most interracial relationships involve black men, JFL. And why is that? Because they are being promoted by (((them))). Go look at the Billboard 200 and see how many non-white musicians are in trending. (Answer: plenty!)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@Ai Impact u can keep coping if u want. U lost the argument a long time ago. It's a fact that northeast asian smv has risen big time over the last few years due to media exposure.
View attachment 2189348
Ur looksmatch is in the Philippines. So u don't have to worry about anything going on with northeast asians lmao
I don’t know why people still cope with “East Asian = no smv,” that’s such a major cope. They have the most SMV currently. There are many women who go to Korea to study the language (and cocks of men) even though there’s absolutely no need for that when English is the most-spoken language. JFL.

• Love it
  • +1
That’s not really smart; you look at statistics. But statistics and real-life are two different things. According to statistics, black men are the least attractive race of men but when I go outside, most interracial relationships involve black men, JFL. And why is that? Because they are being promoted by (((them))). Go look at the Billboard 200 and see how many non-white musicians are in trending. (Answer: plenty!)
you just dont understand the racepill. your not blackpilled your redpilled. no point discussing with u