If size matters, then why the fuck do women go after korean men?

you just dont understand the racepill. your not blackpilled your redpilled. no point discussing with u
It's hilarious that ur the only one who still doesn't acknowledge gooks. It's makes sense since it goes against ur cope. Even ur brother in arms in being a yellowfever faggot acknowledges gooks now. @Ai Impact
Screenshot 20230505 144737 Chrome
Screenshot 20230505 153953 Chrome
Screenshot 20230505 160402 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 24940, inceI and 1 other person
you just dont understand the racepill. your not blackpilled your redpilled. no point discussing with u
Race pill is cope by self-hating deathniks and white supremacists. Which one are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Bushman, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I don’t know why people still cope with “East Asian = no smv,” that’s such a major cope. They have the most SMV currently. There are many women who go to Korea to study the language (and cocks of men) even though there’s absolutely no need for that when English is the most-spoken language. JFL.
theres literally no proof of that

no rise in people wanting to learn korean in the past 30 years, before korean media. you've just been shown a few cherrypicks and believe an utter fantasy

View attachment 2189382

no rise in people wanting to learn korean in the past 30 years, before korean media. you've just been shown a few cherrypicks and believe an utter fantasy
Continue to cope with Google trends lmao
Screenshot 20230507 125734 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
It's hilarious that ur the only one who still doesn't acknowledge gooks. It's makes sense since it goes against ur cope.
I try to live in reality as much as possible

Thats why im obsessed with studies, and the charts and maps and shit, because it shows the truth

there is 0 statistical evidence for anything u say

u say theres loads of girls going there, but it ends up being other asians girls, no white women statistically

and then u say stuff like learning language, but then i prove that interest in learning the language hasnt increased

what proof do u actually have other than cherrypicks which i could find for any race?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and inceI
I try to live in reality as much as possible

Thats why im obsessed with studies, and the charts and maps and shit, because it shows the truth

there is 0 statistical evidence for anything u say

u say theres loads of girls going there, but it ends up being other asians girls, no white women statistically

and then u say stuff like learning language, but then i prove that interest in learning the language hasnt increased

what proof do u actually have other than cherrypicks which i could find for any race?
What's cherrypicked about it? South korea is a 98% Korean country. With barely any foreigners. It goes both ways, u keep talking about "asians", when only talking about Koreans. White men and women aren't fucking many koreans and east asians in general.

So stfu about northeast asians and go SEAmaxx u cuck

@Ai Impact honestly ur argument should've be finished by last year when this article came out lmao
there is no evidence though, its just an article that korean people have paid for and come up with some makebelieve fantasy story

they even got exposed for paying for an article about some white guy getting surgery to be korean https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/28/mans-death-after-surgery-to-be-btss-jimin-points-to-ai-hoax

they're artificially trying to inflate SMV with paid articles. There is still 0 statistical evidence.

Only statistical evidence proving asian men are at the bottom of the race hierarchy , backed up by blackpill stuff like their height, dicksize, face, t levels etc..

wheres ur actual evidence?

second most studied asian language? that is literally terrible

no one learns asian languages, and ur not even the first asian language
Ur cope is retarded. Ur all about muh studies and u use Google trends lmao

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
there is no evidence though, its just an article that korean people have paid for and come up with some makebelieve fantasy story

they even got exposed for paying for an article about some white guy getting surgery to be korean https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/28/mans-death-after-surgery-to-be-btss-jimin-points-to-ai-hoax

they're artificially trying to inflate SMV with paid articles. There is still 0 statistical evidence.

Only statistical evidence proving asian men are at the bottom of the race hierarchy , backed up by blackpill stuff like their height, dicksize, face, t levels etc..

wheres ur actual evidence?
Where's ur evidence about korean woman flocking to white men? It's the same shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Ur cope is retarded. Ur all about muh studies and u use Google trends lmao
You:
-TikToks
-News articles which anyone can pay to say anything and are literally known to not say the truth

Me:
- Studies
- Blackpill
- The largest most used search engine in the world showing what people are interested in in real time

Who do u think is right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It's hilarious that ur the only one who still doesn't acknowledge gooks. It's makes sense since it goes against ur cope. Even ur brother in arms in being a yellowfever faggot acknowledges gooks now. @Ai Impact
View attachment 2189368View attachment 2189369View attachment 2189370
Over when even clouder says this.

Honestly tho i get it, asians dont go bald and dont get their collagen raped, also are getting taller. They also do cool shit like judo. NATIVE neas mog hard. However why are asian americans so subhuman unlike normal asians.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Pixie Dust

View attachment 2189382

JFL, life doesn’t revolve around Google statistics. 😂 Go look at video’s on YouTube then.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Where's ur evidence about korean woman flocking to white men? It's the same shit lmao
- 2 Studies showing east asian women prefer white faces
- Many studies showing asian women prefer white men
- Marriage rates showing white men marry korean women 10x more than white women marry korean men
- The fact Language exchange app Hellotalk is 70% female, 30% male in South korea proving the women care about dating from other countries more than the men do

want me to keep going?

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Over when even clouder says this.

Honestly tho i get it, asians dont go bald and dont get their collagen raped, also are getting taller. They also do cool shit like judo. NATIVE neas mog hard. However why are asian americans so subhuman unlike normal asians.

What makes you think you have the authority to decide which asians mog and which dont you cumskin faggot? Asian americans are the most successful asians, as the US only lets the best immigrants in. Chinese americans earn 10x more than native chinese.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 26859
What makes you think you have the authority to decide which asians mog and which dont you cumskin faggot? Asian americans are the most successful asians, as the US only lets the best immigrants in. Chinese americans earn 10x more than native chinese.
@Collagen or rope I didn’t know American Chinese looked down on Yellow River moggers. Now I understand why you don’t like them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
Race pill is cope by self-hating deathniks and white supremacists. Which one are you?
you dont understand the racepill. allow me to educate you on it

You didn’t answer my question but I can answer it for myself: you are a white supremacist who thinks the whole world revolves around the west / western beauty standards. But that’s not true and you know it. Which Google trend will you show me to “disprove” me?

@Collagen or rope I didn’t know American Chinese looked down on Yellow River moggers. Now I understand why you don’t like them.

I don't look down on anyone, just letting that dumbfuck know that what he said is retarded. Asian Americans are not worse looking, that's autistic.

• +1
Reactions: hirola and Deleted member 26859
also are getting taller.
theyve literally got shorter for the last 3 generations

• +1
Nigga chill

NEAs mog asian americans hard, native neas have actual moggers like inyeop, rain, eunwoo, sf9 taeyang and ronwoon while asian americans have shit like this

Native NEAs mog

You didn’t answer my question but I can answer it for myself: you are a white supremacist who thinks the whole world revolves around the west / western beauty standards. But that’s not true and you know it. Which Google trend will you show me to “disprove” me?
they literally do

even korean guys can only get attention off their women when they bleach their skin to look like a white man and get surgery to look white lol

and u cant even deny that

Nigga chill

NEAs mog asian americans hard, native neas have actual moggers like inyeop, rain, eunwoo, sf9 taeyang and ronwoon while asian americans have shit like this

Native NEAs mog

>Lists celeb names like an autist

You've never been to the USA in your life, stop talking about shit youre clueless about. Avg asian here is e-boymaxxed and slays all types of women. Native NE asians are not better looking on average. Maybe at the top 0.001 percentile. But that's because east asians are underrepresented in american media.

You:
-TikToks
-News articles which anyone can pay to say anything and are literally known to not say the truth

Me:
- Studies
- Blackpill
- The largest most used search engine in the world showing what people are interested in in real time

Who do u think is right?
lol I noticed that too

I don't look down on anyone, just letting that dumbfuck know that what he said is retarded. Asian Americans are not worse looking, that's autistic.
Ahh ok I didn’t follow your argument but I thought you were like some cucked South Asians who look down on natives of their own country and think they’re better just because they live in the west when in reality they got it all wrong.

cant argue with @Cheesyrumble this dude larped as a filo tiktoker and put a random foid as his pfp for months claiming it was his gf

ricecels will go to extreme lengths to disprove their inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hirola, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 26859
they literally do

even korean guys can only get attention off their women when they bleach their skin to look like a white man and get surgery to look white lol

I mean yes they gotta fit the k-pop idol look otherwise they won’t be as successful. But Koreans on average are light. It’s SEA who are darker.

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-al...d-they-buy-white-sperm-blackpill-comp.598972/

"who thinks the whole world revolves around western beauty standards"

Their entire beauty standards is to look like a white man in every aspect of facial features and colouring :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
proven here if u want a more detailed explanation:
https://incels.is/threads/explanati...n-history-of-blkp-ultimate-jbw-thread.461035/

you are just a jealous shitskin in denial

• +1
I say this time and time again: I fully support and endorse the genocide of all American born Chinese. I hope the US army rolls through every Chinatown in the US and conducts a systematic massacre of every Chinese. Asian hate is an absolute good.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
they literally do

those are some 2000 years old chinese beauty standards

They bleach their skin a lot lighter than white people

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Ahh ok I didn’t follow your argument but I thought you were like some cucked South Asians who look down on natives of their own country and think they’re better just because they live in the west when in reality they got it all wrong.

Yeah. But im not letting some outsider decide who's better and who's worse when it comes to asians. That guy is also most likely not american, judging by his other comments. His idea of asian americans = stereotypes from the 90s.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-al...d-they-buy-white-sperm-blackpill-comp.598972/

"who thinks the whole world revolves around western beauty standards"

View attachment 2189417

Their entire beauty standards is to look like a white man in every aspect of facial features and colouring :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
proven here if u want a more detailed explanation:
https://incels.is/threads/explanati...n-history-of-blkp-ultimate-jbw-thread.461035/

you are just a jealous shitskin in denial
Why would I be jealous? You’re nothing but a delusional coping cumskin who doesn’t accept k-poppers mog your asses to death.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I say this time and time again: I fully support and endorse the genocide of all American born Chinese. I hope the US army rolls through every Chinatown in the US and conducts a systematic massacre of every Chinese. Asian hate is an absolute good.
Replace Chinese with Pakistani and I feel the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573 and aspiringexcel
I mean yes they gotta fit the k-pop idol look otherwise they won’t be as successful. But Koreans on average are light. It’s SEA who are darker.

your tripping hard. Korean people are brown.

they wish they were white tho, thats why their women worship white men so badly

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Yeah. But im not letting some outsider decide who's better and who's worse when it comes to asians. That guy is also most likely not american, judging by his other comments. His idea of asian americans = stereotypes from the 90s.
I don’t have any experiences with western East Asians but I like them; they just don’t like me, I think. XD Brown failo strikes again.

LOL there's no way you're a native chinese citizen posting on here. Stop being a fucking lunatic.

those are some 2000 years old chinese beauty standards

They bleach their skin a lot lighter than white people
thats their recent beauty standards

and u literally cant get whiter than white people. they try to get as white as us tho but they never will

pree the face to neck colour difference 💀

They’re indoors. They’re literally known as “yellow” not brown. Stop coping.
them photos are literally outside

ur telling me this isnt brown?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Predeterminism on his way to blackpill gooks to death yet again

Senza tit33olo

• JFL
Reactions: inceI and Deleted member 26859
East Asians are yellow, not brown. Brown would be SEA + South Asians like me.
so ur telling me they're not brown in those photos i sent?