If size matters, then why the fuck do women go after korean men?

Women are influenced they see on the media even a famous oofy doofy will be enough for them to be thirsted

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
so ur telling me they're not brown in those photos i sent?
No, they’re not brown. This is brown.

64F52BDA ED6C 46D7 94F6 A5B85EB003B2

What makes you think you have the authority to decide which asians mog and which dont you cumskin faggot? Asian americans are the most successful asians, as the US only lets the best immigrants in. Chinese americans earn 10x more than native chinese.
591 4

Japan Forever , You Chinese Bastard
@Pixie Dust

View attachment 2189454
idk they look even browner than u here my brother
But isn’t that taken indoors, bhai where there’s no sunlight coming in? In the picture I posted, while I was inside at least there was natural light coming in through the blinds.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
thats their recent beauty standards

and u literally cant get whiter than white people. they try to get as white as us tho but they never will

View attachment 2189435

pree the face to neck colour difference 💀
Nigga how is this any different from me posting gooks flirting with white foids? Muh evidence. Ur not any better than me lmao

Nigga how is this any different from me posting gooks flirting with white foids? Muh evidence. Ur not any better than me lmao

i posted scientific proof

+ loads of screenshots of "walking around in seoul" videos to prove that they're brown

thats the most evidence u can possibly achieve

- 2 Studies showing east asian women prefer white faces
- Many studies showing asian women prefer white men
- Marriage rates showing white men marry korean women 10x more than white women marry korean men
- The fact Language exchange app Hellotalk is 70% female, 30% male in South korea proving the women care about dating from other countries more than the men do

want me to keep going?
Ur source:ur ass. Almost nobody in Korea is marrying westerners. Ur straight up lying
U CANT BE SERIOUS lmao. Western men have nearly zero interest in Korea. Vast majority of westerners who are on these apps are western women.

20161018172921 qxmrtsgh
28d8a0c0ff604c99b9f337e8330c1f09

View attachment 2189491

i posted scientific proof

+ loads of screenshots of "walking around in seoul" videos to prove that they're brown

thats the most evidence u can possibly achieve
Nigga what? So ur evidence a map of skin color? Ur literally not saying anything

why do they look brown in every single photo i posted then
Idk they look dark yellow to me but doesn’t matter, we are comparing shit to vomit at this point

Nigga what? So ur evidence a map of skin color? Ur literally not saying anything
@Ai Impact literally don’t listen to this schizo ramblings of a gook coper, he denies that chang/tyrone gets the same Tinder results as gymmaxed white MTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Cheesyrumble
Ur source:ur ass. Almost nobody in Korea is marrying westerners. Ur straight up lying
U CANT BE SERIOUS lmao. Western men have nearly zero interest in Korea. Vast majority of westerners who are on these apps are western women.

they literally are, look at the stats lol

and nope, im not lying. Korean women aren't on Korean dating apps.

They're all on international dating apps like hellotalk, trying to date white men. as shown by statistics like in that thread i linked above

Hellotalk(international dating app) in south Korea:

Hello Talk
1.72M monthly active users
Male: 15.4%
Female: 84.6%

they want white men

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Almost nobody in Korea is marrying westerners.
bro even a korean girl flew to meet me (have proof pics and videos and text convos of us together if u deny it) and im literally 5ft4 incel. think how much they'd do for an average white guy

they literally are, look at the stats lol

and nope, im not lying. Korean women aren't on Korean dating apps.

They're all on international dating apps like hellotalk, trying to date white men. as shown by statistics like in that thread i linked above

Hellotalk(international dating app) in south Korea:

Hello Talk
1.72M monthly active users
Male: 15.4%
Female: 84.6%

they want white men

Lol, this is why nobody likes korean women. Korean men are cucking them with Japanese, Chinese and SEA women. Central asian ones too. They also tend to look like big headed bulldogs with massive faces.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Lol, this is why nobody likes korean women. Korean men are cucking them with Japanese, Chinese and SEA women. Central asian ones too. They also tend to look like big headed bulldogs with massive faces.
watermelon faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Korean women are unironically the least popular women in Asia. Mostly due to the extreme feminists

• +1
Reactions: Pixie Dust
The fabled bick dicked Korean

Korean women are unironically the least popular women in Asia. Mostly due to the extreme feminists
cope man. all asian men lust over korean female celebs cos theyre the lightest and most looksmaxxed

cope man. all asian men lust over korean female celebs cos theyre the lightest and most looksmaxxed
I’m a ricecel and I think they look like shit

Nope, japanese women are the most popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Jap girls are so much better. They're more traditional and feminine. And theyre open to marrying north chinese and korean moggers. Also avg height in north china is way higher than in Japan. Especially among zoomers. Korean men are more successful in japan than cumskins these days.

• +1
Look like shit as well
Says the central asian cuck with a white faggot as his avatar. This is what cumskin genes do to east asians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
Says the central asian cuck with a white faggot as his avatar. This is what cumskin genes do to east asians.
Are you chinksupremacy alt jfl I’m 100% sure it’s you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Pixie Dust
Tbh I've always thought the whole "Asian guys have small dicks" meme is complete cap.

There's over a billion people in China alone. You mean to tell me all those bitches got pregnant w/ micropenises?

Nah, Asian dudes are prob hung tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Pixie Dust and Cheesyrumble
Korean men are more popular in Japan, discussed by Japanese men

• +1
Reactions: Pixie Dust
Tbh I've always thought the whole "Asian guys have small dicks" meme is complete cap.

There's over a billion people in China alone. You mean to tell me all those bitches got pregnant w/ micropenises?

Nah, Asian dudes are prob hung tbh ngl

It's a cope by cumcels. Many studies on dick size show asians having larger penises than many european countries.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Cheesyrumble
It's a cope by cumcels. Many studies on dick size show asians having larger penises than many european countries.
Racist white men are OBESSED with other male's dicks. That's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Pixie Dust
Racist white men are OBESSED with other male's dicks. That's a fact.
I'm actually pretty sure there's 0 difference in dick size between races. But cumskins made up this weird hierarchy of asians being at the bottom and blacks being at the top. When no objective study shows a big difference between races. There's a way bigger difference from person to person, your race is irrelevant.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Google trends = scientific proof. 🤣
He's delusional. He pretends to be a high IQ researcher. But in reality is using anecdotal evidence like every other coper on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
LOL there's no way you're a native chinese citizen posting on here. Stop being a fucking lunatic.
I am an ABC. Born, raised and educated in Canada. My allegiance is to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China. If there is war between Canada and China, I will do my best to kill as many Canadians as possible.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Michael Myers
He's delusional. He pretends to be a high IQ researcher. But in reality is using anecdotal evidence like every other coper on this forum.
It’s beyond me why guys cope with statistics. And that too from Google. A search engine. 🫡

• +1
I am an ABC. Born, raised and educated in Canada. My allegiance is to the Chinese Communist Party and the People's Republic of China. If there is war between Canada and China, I will do my best to kill as many Canadians as possible.
I give you my full support, my iron brother.😍

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 6573
I give you my full support, my iron brother.😍
Even now I am helping China by spreading fentanyl and LGBT values in Canada. As an ethnic Chinese, it is my upmost duty and sacred mission to rejuvenate my Chinese Motherland.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Michael Myers and Cheesyrumble
PSA: KPOPPILL DOES NOT WORK ON KOREAN GIRLS.

If you're an ugly Korean in Korea than it's actually over for you. You think hypergamy in the West is bad but oh boy, these Korean bitches lick the sweat off K-Pop stars and non-Koreans while hating their lowest common denominator. There is a reason Korea has the lowest birthrate in the world.

This is the logo of their very popular feminist movement. We can tell what it means just by looking at it lol.
kZFO_DVHVEQ-CgOiDEs7EtDdYL5js-p0NSimtHbt1auPFmjMKQeiyP8ZUX9Aunqb9e0-o9QvnbmknTGeJI2ZkTnVxNvuw4rTkVlj0skCQI59pQ=w960-rj-nu-e365

Korean incels have a better chance with White Stacies than Korean femcels.

gonna make a post about this.

Why do gook foids hate kpopmaxxers so much?

• Hmm...
Well they don't. Kpopmaxxers are part of the problem. There is a saying on Korean forums that korean women have "high eyes". Meaning korean foids' standards are so high that they won't take anything less than a kpopmaxxed chang.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 24940 and Michael Myers
Even now I am helping China by spreading fentanyl and LGBT values in Canada. As an ethnic Chinese, it is my upmost duty and sacred mission to rejuvenate my Chinese Motherland.
Absolutely based. 😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 6573 and Cheesyrumble
They don’t, they like k-pop as well. It was Asian women (East and South East) that started listening to k-pop among the first few in the west. It’s been around since the 2000s, but only since the mid-2010s did it really blow up).

• +1
Absolutely based. 😍
Thank you bhai. I know you would do the same for your Motherland Pakistan. The only good cumskin is a dead one. Death to degenerate western civilisation.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Michael Myers
Absolutely based. 😍
China is destroying amerimuttland one fentanyl shipment at a time

"Leading cause of death for Americans 18 to 45 is fentanyl overdoses"

@Collagen or rope

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573 and Michael Myers
Thank you bhai. I know you would do the same for your Motherland Pakistan. The only good cumskin is a dead one. Death to degenerate western civilisation.
You are correct. I also support the eradication of American-Pakistanis (and degenerate British-Pakistanis, just like you support the eradication of your own). They are the lowest of the low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 6573