if someone asked you to make them laugh

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
what would you say

• +1
Reactions: christian2710 and Deleted member 24278
Sir did you know that @Lebgfinal could ascend with softmaxxes but refuses to put in the effort even though he's 17 so his testosterone levels are never gonna be as high as they are right now therefore he's willingly missing out on having teen sex as a raging hormonal creature. Then he'll come back 4 years later regretting not having tried harder cause he knows he missed out on that milestone...........

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 14693 and christian2710
The irony is that, I'm him from the future, I'm a prophet but these delusional kids like @B1B2 @Lebgfinal and that other nigga I forgot his name refuse to listen to me

Sir did you know that @Lebgfinal could ascend with softmaxxes but refuses to put in the effort even though he's 17 so his testosterone levels are never gonna be as high as they are right now therefore he's willingly missing out on having teen sex as a raging hormonal creature. Then he'll come back 4 years later regretting not having tried harder cause he knows he missed out on that milestone...........
he's a faggot anyways

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
He should inject test he is too low t

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Why was 10 afraid of 9?

because of 9/11