Who is the greatest looksmaxxer of all time?

Tryna grow my masseters so doesn’t matter
Oh just chew slowly to avoid tbh, dont use buccinators so you dont end up looking like an idiot, some say to not use the mentalis muscle to keep lip seal during chewing but still haven't figured out how tf thats possible

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Oh just chew slowly to avoid tbh, dont use buccinators so you dont end up looking like an idiot, some say to not use the mentalis muscle to keep lip seal during chewing but still haven't figured out how tf thats possible
So just place in the back molars?

Salludon>Orb>Ehren>Arvid

She could probably model assuming she had the height right?
Idk, but she is definitely stacylite :feelsokman:. I think model agencies tend to scout unique looking ppl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Probably the one who got the most dangerous surgeries

Me of course

Screenshot 20240823 001757

Screenshot 20240822 231952

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ryuken and thebuffdon690
Isn’t that a bit vague. It’ll just come up with people who have those names?
Just type arvid in search bar , or Orb in search bar , or Ehren in search bar
There's only them when I search also

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Nigga live in a shithole of a third word countries how do you think he'll afford those
Nah he defo got surgeries but who cares I said irrespective of whether they took the surgical route or not, it’s irrelevant to how great of a transformation they made

Nah he defo got surgeries but who cares I said irrespective of whether they took the surgical route or not, it’s irrelevant to how great of a transformation they made
Niggers Just wanna hate because he's ethnic mogging all the forum , in their egoistic superiority complex mind that simply shouldn't happen , he didn't got surgeries i wasted hours reading his reddit profile , surgeries or without he's the biggest ascension here that will never happen again

Title, interesting discussion to be had. There are requirements to consider though:

It has to be someone who looks completely different in their after picture to before picture, regardless of whether they’ve had surgery or not.

Post transformation pics might make a thread on it in the future

In my person opinion it’s Salludon, but it’s definitely up for debate

Or maybe it’s @RealFunkyFlamingo who knows 🧐

@PsychoDsk @greycel @asdvek @ryuken @shia.jihadist @Zeta @Jason Voorhees
Craig easily

Niggers Just wanna hate because he's ethnic mogging all the forum , in their egoistic superiority complex mind that simply shouldn't happen , he didn't got surgeries i wasted hours reading his reddit profile , surgeries or without he's the biggest ascension here that will never happen again
What does his Reddit profile have to do with anything

Title, interesting discussion to be had. There are requirements to consider though:

It has to be someone who looks completely different in their after picture to before picture, regardless of whether they’ve had surgery or not.

Arvid

@LiterallyNightwing still top notch when it comes to ascension

So just place in the back molars?
Chew on every teeth made for chewing, premolars too also mastic gum works better i dont like those jaw trainer things unnatural for your jaw

Last edited:
Like, if that was the case these kids wouldn't be going from incel jaws to Chad jaws through puberty, david laid is am example (he didn't have an incel jaw but its was shit and downgrown), so whats happening then? Its responding to stimulus following the functional matrix theory and growing. Im so fucking smart dude get iq mogged

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Like, if that was the case these kids wouldn't be going from incel jaws to Chad jaws through puberty, david laid is am example (he didn't have an incel jaw but its was shit and downgrown), so whats happening then? Its responding to stimulus following the functional matrix theory and growing. Im so fucking smart dude get iq mogged
Send ur matrix theory in pm . I’m interested :feelsthink:

Well obviously @nordsmog :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, the guy literally reincarnated

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

Salludon & arvid (even doe he had a good base

Brad pitt proves this wrong
When u see a subhuman fucking a Stacy, does it then disprove blackpill?. it’s all face fat probably. U loose it in the early 20s when u have bones to back it up. Or you can build masseters, but it will sometimes give u the chipmunk look:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX