Who is the greatest looksmaxxer of all time?

Title, interesting discussion to be had. There are requirements to consider though:

It has to be someone who looks completely different in their after picture to before picture, regardless of whether they’ve had surgery or not.

Post transformation pics might make a thread on it in the future

In my person opinion it’s Salludon, but it’s definitely up for debate

Or maybe it’s @RealFunkyFlamingo who knows 🧐

@PsychoDsk @greycel @asdvek @ryuken @shia.jihadist @Zeta @Jason Voorhees
terms of drastically changing there looks hard to beat salludon went from a MTN to a chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and thebuffdon690
Bro everyone overhypes salludon and rides his dick dude isn’t even that impressive always frauds with squinting n lighting unlike safir chad who films himself in bar and club lighting unfrauded to show you what they really look like

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanForever, billymidnight, datboijj and 4 others
Bone changes are crazy

Any more?
IMG 6491

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanForever, billymidnight and datboijj
Well its mostly just chewing 3 hours a day of mastic gum, need to be below 18 tho
@thebuffdon690 why laught nigga chewing is mostly what determines jaw development, imma also do some other shit, hopefully its not too late :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and truthhurts
Bro everyone overhypes salludon and rides his dick dude isn’t even that impressive always frauds with squinting n lighting unlike safir chad who films himself in bar and club lighting unfrauded to show you what they really look like
It’s still a crazy transformation. And you squint your way from prey eyes with hella UEE to pure hunter eyes Lmao

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@thebuffdon690 why laught nigga chewing is mostly what determines jaw development, imma also do some other shit, hopefully its not too late :feelswhy:
Cuz you said 3 hours man ur gonna develop TMJ from doing it that long

• +1
Cuz you said 3 hours man ur gonna develop TMJ from doing it that long
Gotta be done right ofc i know how to avoid tmj, im also tryna fix the one i had plus fixing some asymmetries, hopefully get clavicle growth with another technique tho probably not possible

• +1
definitely @shia.jihadist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, shia.jihadist and thebuffdon690
Gotta be done right ofc i know how to avoid tmj, im also tryna fix the one i had plus fixing some asymmetries, hopefully get clavicle growth with another technique tho probably not possible
How do u do it right. Tell me cuz I’m also gonna do it in the future

IMG 5897

:ogre:

damian kater and my fav user @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
@lebronjames23

His face went from low LTN to Chadlite. Truly a mogger transformation. Unreal even.

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
Nvm extra gum, mixed it up with something
No someone here recommended one which was really good I might buy it soon but idk if I should cuz it might suck

• +1
Reactions: SeanW
@lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and lebronjames23
k.shami and I'm not kidding, he recently went on tv and he couldn't fraud.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
He literally just posted a thread in looksmax Wdym 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23 and thebuffdon690
Do u have his pics tho