If terrorism is charged worse than murder, isn’t that acknowledging terrorism is a strategy that works?

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Title? And why does it work exactly?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Upheaval of fear and danger of stability

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Elab please.
Danger of stability and democracy can cause chain reactions which can lead to far more deaths than just a murderer alone.

Also I don’t wanna say much, because the term "terrorist" gets thrown around too much and will probably also be used in the future for people who don‘t want to get themselves poisoned.

Also do u agree it means terrorism works?
Yeah sometimes. But it depends.

Last edited:
Danger of stability and democracy can cause chain reactions which can lead to far more deaths than just a murderer alone.

Also I don’t wanna say much, because the term "terrorist" gets thrown around too much and will probably also be used in the future who don‘t want to get themselves poisoned.

Fair enough.

violence in general works. this is why it's stupid for cuckservatives to keep advocating muh moral highground. if white people weren't scared to squeeze the trigger anytime some nigger tried to rape, some mexican tried to cross the border, or some jew tried to subvert, these problems would be eradicated

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL and Aladin
violence in general works. this is why it's stupid for cuckservatives to keep advocating muh moral highground. if white people weren't scared to squeeze the trigger anytime some nigger tried to rape, some mexican tried to cross the border, or some jew tried to subvert, these problems would be eradicated
Yeah it pisses me off how we can’t use lethal violence on our border.

Also I don’t wanna say much, because the term "terrorist" gets thrown around too much and will probably also be used in the future for people who don‘t want to get themselves poisoned.

Also how old r u? If that’s not too much to ask?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
it isn't. they are charged more because they damage property and kill more people
it does work but that fact doesnt prove it

it isn't. they are charged more because they damage property and kill more people
it does work but that fact doesnt prove it
Why are there charges for terrorism?

Also Elab on why it does work.

Last edited:
Why you suddenly asking?
Because I like your posts. You said before you didn’t have a drivers license so I assumed u were 14-15.

Then you linked how trump might be the Antichrist and I thought that was interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
Because I like your posts. You said before you didn’t have a drivers license so I assumed u were 14-15.

Then you linked how trump might be the Antichrist and I thought that was interesting.
Nah I‘m just too broke for one currently lol.

also Trump is the antichrist.
I‘d be very vigilant in the coming months and maybe year.
Tommorow he will have the first of his two "presidential debates" with Biden.
I suspect something happens tommorow and then something with the next one on 10 September.
Just watch out.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
also Trump is the antichrist.
I‘d be very vigilant in the coming months and maybe year.
Tommorow he will have the first of his two "presidential debates" with Biden.
I suspect something happens tommorow and then something with the next one on 10 September.
Just watch out.
if you make any posts, feel free to give me a tag.

I like to keep an open mind.

• +1