If there's so many incels nowadays..

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

"The rich are bad, the poor are good" Incel commie
Why there isn't more people on this forum?
Why it's dead, the blackpill is mainstream knowledge for men now. Some old blackpill terms are now normie shit. What are doing all those incels, did they gave up on dating and are working or playing videogames.

The majority of young men are single while foids are choosing older partners with more experience and money or the best looking young dudes that are tall, handsome and ripped.

Why they aren't joining this forum too, is everything on YouTube? Gerverts Void, Dbdr, WW, Hamudi and other blackpilled channels usually right wingers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver, nathan, murdah and 7 others
They are fucking the bitches you want as we speak

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
because they're not. people who get rated MTN here still get play. true incels look like blackops2cel, rest are volcels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
because they're not. people who get rated MTN here still get play. true incels look like blackops2cel, rest are volcels
true incels should er the moment they are aware of their condition tbh

• +1
Reactions: nathan, humanoidsub7 and Bonecel01
How many girls do you fuck, you get rated MTN most of the time sometimes low HTN. I mean if what you say is true then the blackpill doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver
How many girls do you fuck, you get rated MTN most of the time sometimes low HTN. I mean if what you say is true then the blackpill doesn't exist.
I fucked plenty of girls from tinder and had 4 gfs. I was slim though, now i'm at 20% bodyfat so i don't, but i could probably still get a gf in the right environment. Chad gets the lionshare but there Is probably Just 1 chad in your whole city, or like a dozen if you live in a really big city. I mean MTNs like this get 99+ likes on tinder so
Screenshot 2024 06 02 02 56 39 16 b86672daa061159f52c1a3195c773d05

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I fucked plenty of girls from tinder and had 4 gfs. I was slim though, now i'm at 20% bodyfat so i don't, but i could probably still get a gf in the right environment. Chad gets the lionshare but there Is probably Just 1 chad in your whole city, or like a dozen if you live in a really big city. I mean MTNs like this get 99+ likes on tinder so View attachment 2960739
That dude is Innervoid lol

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver, nathan, greycel and 1 other person
I fucked plenty of girls from tinder and had 4 gfs. I was slim though, now i'm at 20% bodyfat so i don't, but i could probably still get a gf in the right environment. Chad gets the lionshare but there Is probably Just 1 chad in your whole city, or like a dozen if you live in a really big city. I mean MTNs like this get 99+ likes on tinder so View attachment 2960739
This got 99 likes????

Where?? Mumbai??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, greycel and Bonecel01
most incels are normies who cope with vidya and pizza

they'd be horrified by this place

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 3 others
most incels are normies who cope with vidya and pizza

they'd be horrified by this place
I was living like this but I got tired of that way of life after 3 years, now I'm just a depressed rotter incel.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver and greycel
Incels are a minority among every group but they're the most miserable and have the loudest voices online.

Don't get me wrong. There's issues with modern dating. But JFL if you think inceldom is the norm for men in the West.

Even that Pew Research Study from 2019 that gets thrown around like the gospel that claims 63% of men under 30 in the U.S. were single was based on a POLL with a sample size and not any census data whatsoever. Not even mentioning how many men can fuck around and still call themselves single.

Also, Incels also ignore other recent polls that show that the average man in the U.S. loses their virginity at 17 years old.

They suffer from Main Character Syndrome and project their own L's onto average men.

I was living like this but I got tired of that way of life after 3 years, now I'm just a rotter incel.
become a violent inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Bonecel01
Incels are a minority among every group but they're the most miserable and have the loudest voices online.

Don't get me wrong. There's issues with modern dating. But JFL if you think inceldom is the norm for men in the West.

Even that Pew Research Study from 2019 that gets thrown around like the gospel that claims 63% of men under 30 in the U.S. were single was based on a POLL with a sample size and not any census data whatsoever. Not even mentioning how many can fuck around and still call themselves single.

Also, Incels also ignore other recent polls that show that the average man in the U.S. loses their virginity at 17 years old.

They suffer from Main Character Syndrome and project their own L's onto average men.
fuark cant cope

What does he look like

I assume most modern incels just accepted it as their fate and now spend their time gaming and doing other stuff instead of rotting on forums

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Why there isn't more people on this forum?
Why it's dead, the blackpill is mainstream knowledge for men now. Some old blackpill terms are now normie shit. What are doing all those incels, did they gave up on dating and are working or playing videogames.

The majority of young men are single while foids are choosing older partners with more experience and money or the best looking young dudes that are tall, handsome and ripped.

Why they aren't joining this forum too, is everything on YouTube? Gerverts Void, Dbdr, WW, Hamudi and other blackpilled channels usually right wingers.
They lurk here

I assume most modern incels just accepted it as their fate and now spend their time gaming and doing other stuff instead of rotting on forums
Gaming is a Normie/chad trait also

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Bonecel01

Even that Pew Research Study from 2019 that gets thrown around like the gospel that claims 63% of men under 30 in the U.S. were single was based on a POLL with a sample size and not any census data whatsoever. Not even mentioning how many men can fuck around and still call themselves single.

That data is like 10 years old, it's not recent at all. A lot has changed in the past 10 years. Send the data maybe there is some new censu?

I cannot believe there's isn't other friendless, KHHV men out there who had bad experience with foids.
That data is like 10 years old, it's not recent at all. A lot has changed in the past 10 years. Send the data maybe there is some new censu?
So incels might have to do their statistics to confirm the blackpill, like asking normies when was their last relationship or if they have had sexual partners.

• +1
This got 99 likes????

Where?? Mumbai??
Tbh, I can believe it.

I've also had plenty of likes on various dating apps past 100. To this day, I still get likes and messages. And I went on dates with a number of women off of them.

I'm also 5'9, Black, a 7 at best facially(and that's only with major preparation; I'm a solid 6 on normal days), and have thick/bushy eyebrows. So, it's far from a "JBB" situation too. Nobody will look at me and think I'm Tupac in a business suit or a Tyrone. I'm more of a Donald Glover type of nigga lol.

Last edited:

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginity (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males ages 20 to 24.

Straight from the CDC and from 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I cannot believe there's isn't other friendless, KHHV men out there who had bad experience with foids.

So incels might have to do their statistics to confirm the blackpill, like asking normies when was their last relationship or if they have had sexual partners.
We can never really know because going outside doesn't account for all the rotters, surveys give a general idea but men are obviously gonna lie about being a virgin and sex.

In the past 100 years only like 50-60 percent of men reproduced, Japan has like a 50 percent inceldom rate but I doubt the wests is as bad as that as Asia is a high inhib society

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginity (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males ages 20 to 24.

Only 14% incels?? What the fuck are we
Did they lied or everyone got his chance

It says 2014 not 2024 we need something from the past 2-3 years bro.

Last edited:
  • +1

It says 2014

• +1
Of course, men have to deal with entitled bitches or trash women regardless if they get laid or not.
I'm not saying that Incels don't make a few good points and Black Pill science contains many truths.

But Incels go too far with trying to project their sexual lives with "normies."

14 percent is quite high for 2014 for 20-24, that's when tinder released.

• +1
It says 2014
Ah....I see I jumped the gun too fast. I accept that L.

Still, I don't think the changes are as drastic as people are making it seem. There is rising sexlessness but it's still normal for men to have sex or get a relationship before 30.

Last edited:
  • +1
Never mind.

Last edited:
Who is more attractive in Italy, totti, immobile, or del piero?

Which is more common pheno?
Totti, none of them have a common pheno

• +1
I know some foids who study in France, they said men don't go clubbing and most ppl you'll see on the street are women. Rotters, men probably have lost any hopes and don't want to socialize. Problems of a feminist-foid centered country like France.

• +1
This forum is NOT dead

I know some foids who study in France, they said men don't go clubbing and most ppl you'll see on the street are women. Rotters
That's the thing incels don't leave the house so going outside and seeing couples doesn't prove anything.

That study was only like 2000 people, it doesn't mean much but the stats might even be higher because men larp about not being incel.

Idk what to think anymore, it's crazy how bad things have gotten