FiendFiend
Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2025
- Posts
- 27,633
- Reputation
- 36,678
If you have a pet, especially.
People cope in their own way. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian. But I do feel horrible for the animal. I just do wish there was another way without us becomg malnourished slaves.
Imagine grooming an animal, treating him good, letting him be around his friends, semi-domesticating him, then just killing him brutally like this, you lead him into an iron cage then put a rod through his brain.
Idk man, I feel like we will look back at this with such disgust. If there will be a lab grown meat that meets all nutritional needs (probably won't happen), we should eat it.
I fear that won't be possible without us doing massive evolutionary damage to ourselves. Destroying our cognition and bodies. Bad dietary choices cause mass human pain and suffering. Just look at india. They are an absolute dump, short, unathletic, because they are vegeterians.
MUH I LOVE MY BURGER. Is nothing but a cope for knowing we are doing something very disgusting, even if it is out of necessity. Hiroshima and Nagasaki has its justifications to ending the second world war, but we don't gloat and brag about those who died.
Here are some supposedly "life long vegan" children, with vegan parents. But no doubt they are eating lots of protein. I won't take the risk with my kid. But I think vegetarianism mogs anyway. I naturally dont enjoy meat too much, I say this as I had a barbecue with my family, but most of my meals consist of egg whites, dairy products. Dairy is very tasty. As I get older I will prefer to stick to dairy and eggs more, since I like its taste.
