If u feel stupid theres blackpillers like this

im not going through 21 pages of threads to find a picture of your physique, when you could have easily sent one already lmao, im not arguing with someone that cant even provide a single pic to shut me up

i made a regular reply and ur the one that got defensive LOL, literally you were the first to attack me accusing me of not having the fat pads for it?

View attachment 2778039

the cope is strong in you buddy
Accusing of fat pads is an insult now

Jesus fucking christ

Accusing of fat pads is an insult now

Jesus fucking christ

accusing of not fat pads , is comparable to saying someone is boneless

clearly its an insult? lmfao miring ur iq buster

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

Jesus christ at you

This guy said me saying he doesnt have fat pads (right before saying neither do most people) is an insult. This cannot be real…

@sportsmogger @scrunchables @Ricky212 @edgemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, sportsmogger and Ricky212

You are the gayest .org user of my life

im not going through 21 pages of threads to find a picture of your physique, when you could have easily sent one already lmao, im not arguing with someone that cant even provide a single pic to shut me up

i made a regular reply and ur the one that got defensive LOL, literally you were the first to attack me accusing me of not having the fat pads for it?

View attachment 2778039

the cope is strong in you buddy
“Send A single pic to shut me up”

You REFUSE to show ur full face u utter clown.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
You are the gayest .org user of my life

hey man dont call me that :(

“Send A single pic to shut me up”

You REFUSE to show ur full face u utter clown. And i asked first too while my shit is public

theres not a single pic of you in your threads you say to pm you for them lmfao

ive shown my face to other users im not posting it fully in a random thread thats not even mine to argue with some waffler

hey man dont call me that :(

View attachment 2778051
You know you are when u post ur phsyique on a thread talking about face and skull, get mad over being told u dont have fat pads like most of the population and refusing to show ur full face to prove a point nobody asked u to

So yeah ur extremely gay. Ur ignored now im not entertaining this weirdo

My physique is public and being gymmaxxed isnt some infinity stone larp

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I want to masturbate at this moment in time

Good Night GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, sportsmogger, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Remember theres niggas who think
1. Losing face fat looks good on women
2. You can target ur face ur weight loss
3. Losing bodyfat gives you bones
4. 12-15% isnt ideal, somehow under 12% will make them hallucinate existing zygos chin and maxillas

Tiktok made the average blackpiller counterproductive low iq mental masturbators. If u had bones to begin with u wouldnt die to be sub 12% BF

If you aint obese /overweight and thinking leanmaxxing will ascend you go touch grass
All of these 4 things are giga retarded but especially the first one. Most women who lose weight end up looking worse after it

• +1
jfl just keep thinking anything above 13% is ideal for men then. anything to make ur lazy ass feel better ig

even boneless people will still look better in almost all cases in that body fat

13% 14% and 15% are not as lean as most of you think
Jfl at this cope, not everyone feels best at 12% or less and not all women prefer very lean guys below 13%

• +1
You know you are when u post ur phsyique on a thread talking about face and skull, get mad over being told u dont have fat pads like most of the population and refusing to show ur full face to prove a point nobody asked u to

So yeah ur extremely gay. Ur ignored now im not entertaining this weirdo

My physique is public and being gymmaxxed isnt some infinity stone larp
still not a single pic

miring deflection abilities, ignored too takes two seconds to just attach a pic uve previously posted here lmao brainlet

still not a single pic

miring deflection abilities, ignored too takes two seconds to just attach a pic uve previously posted here lmao brainlet
Still not a single pic of ur face after ur bold claims either. I asked first and multiple times u proceed to show 1% of ur fae

What an idiot for the 100th time my phsique is public

i literally got called boneless by another user yesterday lol, i dont have good bones im just not recessed

my zygos are non existent anytime im not litearlly completely debloated or lean
lmao these retard subhuman will say nything to make a point your ugly one day then after you get surgery and ascend u were never ugly to begin with, just LOL

• +1
Jfl at this cope, not everyone feels best at 12% or less and not all women prefer very lean guys below 13%

11%-12% is not hard to mantain eating healthy organic foods, you should feel perfectly fine at this body fat if ur eating high quality animal products and not eating processed garbage.

13% isnt very lean its just lean, below 11% is when its very lean and after 9% its shredded bobybuilding conditioning

sure some women like higher body fat in general but lean is overall better

lmao these retard subhuman will say nything to make a point your ugly one day then after you get surgery and ascend u were never ugly to begin with, just LOL
Hes a faggot dont entertain him i deadass dont want his faggotry ruining my thread

He wanted an excuse to show his frauded body and 2% face pics on a thread made about entire face aesthetics/ skull and harmony and now hes spewing low iq bullshit to all repliers

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
keep coping bruh, im not gonna post my whole face just to prove a point, you can clearly see that it drastically improved angularity without making me look gaunt
nah just radically different lighting

• +1
11%-12% is not hard to mantain eating healthy organic foods, you should feel perfectly fine at this body fat if ur eating high quality animal products and not eating processed garbage.

13% isnt very lean its just lean, below 11% is when its very lean and after 9% its shredded bobybuilding conditioning

sure some women like higher body fat in general but lean is overall better
If ur eating at a natural appetite ur never gonna be 11-12%

• +1
nah just radically different lighting

same lighting as this btw, literally just outdoors lighting so its not even unnatural

i disagree, leaning out is the most simple basic looksmax

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Mods please ban this retarddd

Here's your "retard who misunderstood the thread" award 🥇
fuck you nigga i read the whole thread and debates and i have come to the conclusion OP is a retard

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
fuck you nigga i read the whole thread and debates and i have come to the conclusion OP is a retard
Why is OP a retard? You may have actually read the thread but you didn't understand it.

• +1
Why is OP a retard? You may have actually read the thread but you didn't understand it.
i understood it, OP is giving a shit take, being lean makes your bones more visible whether you have chad bones or not

op is some reccesed faggot with subhuman face obviously it wont make any difference for people like him losing fat . @try2beme
Consider gaining the weight back you still are sub 5 plus mcnuggets have a variety of tasty sauces that will never get boring providing a new and exciting experience every visit at mcdonalds

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and lemonnz
i'm 17%bf

• +1
11% is not as lean as you think it is bro, everyone has the fat pads for 11% lmao

this is me currently, not gonna get any leaner because then it does actually affect eye area negatively but 11% is ideal

View attachment 2778007
Looking good, but manlet proportions. How tall are u?

op is some reccesed faggot with subhuman face obviously it wont make any difference for people like him losing fat . @try2beme
Consider gaining the weight back you still are sub 5 plus mcnuggets have a variety of tasty sauces that will never get boring providing a new and exciting experience every visit at mcdonalds
I do agree with you now, OP is genuinely retarded. But why do you keep saying this to everyone?

Kinobody has no bone mass. Looks really nerdy still
If you think that this guy has no bonemasss and looks nerdy, idk what to tell you. He mogs 99% of man facially and is clearly good looking

• +1
Pm me. I have more bonemass than you im literally native

• JFL
I do agree with you now, OP is genuinely retarded. But why do you keep saying this to everyone?
Cuz I offended him.

If u agree ask this individual to pm their face , ill do the same to u, we will see whos boneless Sub 5 @shieldzz

Cuz I offended him.

If u agree ask this individual to pm their face , ill do the same to u, we will see whos boneless Sub 5 @shieldzz
Pm me, i wont dox. The whole entire the he wrote to you, he also wrote to me last time when he got mad haha.

• +1
Pm me, i wont dox. The whole entire the he wrote to you, he also wrote to me last time when he got mad haha.
Hes an idiot. I had bones even when I was fat and hes tryna say I dont. I know a bitter user when I see one, i hope he sends his face to u as well

• JFL
Hes an idiot. I had bones even when I was fat and hes tryna say I dont. I know a bitter user when I see one, i hope he sends his face to u as well
He probably won’t wont, but check this out jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_7785.jpeg
    IMG_7785.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7788.png
    IMG_7788.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7744.png
    IMG_7744.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7743.png
    IMG_7743.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Just admit this thread is trash and you lost . now getta out of there
@moreroidsmoredates confirmed im not boneless from photos on a literal bulk while confirmed ur boneless from a sad screenshot where gotta reach anorexic female weight to not bloat jajajaja

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and moreroidsmoredates
@moreroidsmoredates confirmed im not boneless from photos on a literal bulk while confirmed ur boneless from a sad screenshot where gotta reach anorexic female weight to not bloat jajajaja
over for you

Idk about most of the people but im about 15% bf and literally pinch huge layer of fat on my face. Saying that most people wont benefit from going down to 10% from 15% is dumb. More so its minority that can get away with higher bf%. Theres no single male model that is not super lean
Damn ur back, brutall ,i remember ur fatty cheeks

• JFL
Jfl how can u say this when Leanmaxxing IS THE ONLY effective looksmax. Legit nothing beats going from 15 to single digit, could be life changing for some.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Pietrosiek