If u feel stupid theres blackpillers like this

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Remember theres niggas who think
1. Losing face fat looks good on women
2. You can target ur face ur weight loss
3. Losing bodyfat gives you bones
4. 12-15% isnt ideal, somehow under 12% will make them hallucinate existing zygos chin and maxillas

Tiktok made the average blackpiller counterproductive low iq mental masturbators. If u had bones to begin with u wouldnt die to be sub 12% BF

If you aint obese /overweight and thinking leanmaxxing will ascend you go touch grass

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, aspiringexcel, Klasik01 and 31 others
Graycels better see this shit and delete their accounts, its over for you bodyfat copers

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksThinker, horizontallytall and 6 others
good looking people look good no matter their body composition, water

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Pikabro, LooksThinker and 2 others
Graycels better see this shit and delete their accounts, its over for you bodyfat copers
just rot and eat goyslop, leanmaxxing is pointless

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and try2beme
Thats exactly why most of us cannot afford to be giga lean

We dont have these fat pads. Great threads tho

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
good looking people look good no matter their body composition, water
For zygos yes. Unless you are morbidly obese you can tell if someone has good cheekbones or not but for people with very wide faces even a little bit of fat can bloat them up very quickly.

Barrett has 99th percentile bones but looks like a joke here

And these two pics were taken three days apart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, JawMogger, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
stupid thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates and Mog3D
15% to 12% bf can make a huge different in a lot of people . Just because you are ugly anyway doesnt mean it doesnt work LOLOLoLo

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, LooksThinker, JawMogger and 2 others
15% to 12% bf can make a huge different in a lot of people . Just because you are ugly anyway doesnt mean it doesnt work LOLOLoLo
For bodybuilding sure
For getting bitches no

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and shieldzz

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop, |Daddy_Zygos|, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
You are dumb af. Going from skinnyfat 15% bf to 10-12% is 80% ot looksmaxxing. if ur not atleast htn at 10% bt its totally over. 5-7 kgs difference is brutal for some ppl especially when face is the last place to lose fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates, Mog3D and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and try2beme
You are dumb af. Going from skinnyfat 15% bf to 10-12% is 80% ot looksmaxxing. if ur not atleast htn at 10% bt its totally over. 5-7 kgs difference is brutal for some ppl especially when face is the last place to lose fat
Not everyone is skinnyfat dude

If u are skinnyfat it means ur an idiot or ur parents are idiots or u have disgusting genetics

No need to project ur case onto everyone

Posts2,750Reputation1,876

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and shieldzz
Not everyone is skinnyfat dude

If u are skinnyfat it means ur an idiot or ur parents are idiots or u have disgusting genetics

No need to project ur case onto everyone

Posts2,750Reputation1,876
u are done already,log out

u are done already,log out
Ur finished. Must be surrounded bt dysgenic skinnyfat indians to think we should cater the rules to skinnyfat subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
4. 12-15% isnt ideal, somehow under 12% will make them hallucinate existing zygos chin and maxillas

Tiktok made the average blackpiller counterproductive low iq mental masturbators. If u had bones to begin with u wouldnt die to be sub 12% BF

If you aint obese /overweight and thinking leanmaxxing will ascend you go touch grass
as a graycel i think that details count a lot. Even if a liiil bit of face fat is lost with gym imma do it. The body you have from the beginning cannot be changed , only detailed. (with softmax) but yk the same face less bloated , with a softer skin looks better

as a graycel i think that details count a lot. Even if a liiil bit of face fat is lost with gym imma do it. The body you have from the beginning cannot be changed , only detailed. (with softmax) but yk the same face less bloated , with a softer skin looks better
U sound low iq i couldnt care less
Working to the best of ur ability is water doesnt change the realities

• JFL
U sound low iq i couldnt care less
Working to the best of ur ability is water doesnt change the realities
1 year here and u didnt learn anything

man stop waste time here you are clueless

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
For zygos yes. Unless you are morbidly obese you can tell if someone has good cheekbones or not but for people with very wide faces even a little bit of fat can bloat them up very quickly.

View attachment 2776691

View attachment 2776692
Barrett never had great zygoline pre surgery he was famous for his striking eyes and overall Lion features

1 year here and u didnt learn anything

man stop waste time here you are clueless
“Didnt learn anything”

I literally hardmaxxed and gymmaxxed while you mentally masturbate and type 1000 ignored irrelevent posts thinking your race and gyno will disappear at 10% bodyfat

My thread is for average people not genetic garbage like you. Make your own for curries if you want

• JFL

View attachment 2776691

View attachment 2776692
Those pictures are not three days apart, wtf? The one on the left was taken in 2018 and the one on the right is 2023

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
“Didnt learn anything”

I literally hardmaxxed and gymmaxxed while you mentally masturbate and type 1000 ignored irrelevent posts thinking your race and gyno will disappear at 10% bodyfat

My thread is for average people not genetic garbage like you. Make your own for curries if you want
I am white you freak i spread blackpill across this forum. yoy just spread false information and garbage shit

People make shit so complicated lol. Just don’t be fat and if it still ugly u need surgery or rope.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian and try2beme
“Didnt learn anything”

saying theres no point going from 15% to10-12% shows how retarded you are . consider gaining weight back since you are sub5 anyway.

@Iasacrko @5.5psl

Look at this retard 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
saying theres no point going from 15% to10-12% shows how retarded you are . consider gaining weight back since you are sub5 anyway.

@Iasacrko @5.5psl

Look at this retard 🤣
Best to untag your friends idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 27066
He has fat pad genetics

Find another example that resonates with most people
Idk about most of the people but im about 15% bf and literally pinch huge layer of fat on my face. Saying that most people wont benefit from going down to 10% from 15% is dumb. More so its minority that can get away with higher bf%. Theres no single male model that is not super lean

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates and shieldzz
Idk about most of the people but im about 15% bf and literally pinch huge layer of fat on my face. Saying that most people wont benefit from going down to 10% from 15% is dumb. More so its minority that can get away with higher bf%. Theres no single male model that is not super lean
We should absolutely not compare ourselves to models

they have better bones and fat pads and fat distribution to cope with being so lean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, shieldzz and try2beme
they have better bones and fat pads and fat distribution to cope with being so lean
what? in fact them having better bones and fat pads means that they should be getting away with higher bodyfat more easly. Better bones = the more you can get away with high bf.

Show me an example of someone that looked better at 15% bf than 10%bf

• +1

I've always argued against point 4 for years. Never seems to get through, people conflate being gaunt with being angular, not only that but whats the point of being 8% when you look like an auschwitz victim

• +1
Reactions: Baban and try2beme
I've always argued against point 4 for years. Never seems to get through, people conflate being gaunt with being angular, not only that but whats the point of being 8% when you look like an auschwitz victim
Well said. Instead of replying to the copers ima hope they see this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
no one here has the actual willpower or ability to actually get to 8% and look gaunt/aushwitz

everyone should try to get as lean as they possibly can while being maintainable day to day without complete social suicide

11% body fat is ideal, and not hard to mantain if you only eat organic and low carb while exercising often

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, SubhumanCurrycel and try2beme
no one here has the actual willpower or ability to actually get to 8% and look gaunt/aushwitz

everyone should try to get as lean as they possibly can while being maintainable day to day without complete social suicide

11% body fat is ideal, and not hard to mantain if you only eat organic and low carb while exercising often
Ur arguing with him but his point in advance proves you wrong

11% will never be ideal. You dont have the fat pads for it. Most do not.

• +1
Ur arguing with him but his point in advance proves you wrong

11% will never be ideal. You dont have the fat pads for it. Most do not.

11% is not as lean as you think it is bro, everyone has the fat pads for 11% lmao

this is me currently, not gonna get any leaner because then it does actually affect eye area negatively but 11% is ideal

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and SubhumanCurrycel
11% is not as lean as you think it is bro, everyone has the fat pads for 11% lmao

this is me currently, not gonna get any leaner because then it does actually affect eye area negatively but 11% is ideal

View attachment 2778007
Ok now unblur ur face if ur bodyfat makes ur face look so great

The entire thread is about face jfl

• +1
Ok now unblur ur face

The entire thread is about face

vs

this is still with abs at 16% body fat obviously the lighting and angle is different but the face is 10x more bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, SubhumanCurrycel and try2beme
Just show 3% of ur face to prove a point theory

keep coping bruh, im not gonna post my whole face just to prove a point, you can clearly see that it drastically improved angularity without making me look gaunt

Yes, because you have bones.

Learn to read retard.

i literally got called boneless by another user yesterday lol, i dont have good bones im just not recessed

my zygos are non existent anytime im not litearlly completely debloated or lean

keep coping bruh, im not gonna post my whole face just to prove a point, you can clearly see that it drastically improved angularity without making me look gaunt
Then theres nothing in the “proof” no one asked u to prove anything and 3% explanations dont cut it either. Just leave it if u dont have sufficient evidence

Then theres nothing in the “proof” no one asked u to prove anything and 3% explanations dont cut it either. Just leave it if u dont have sufficient evidence

jfl just keep thinking anything above 13% is ideal for men then. anything to make ur lazy ass feel better ig

even boneless people will still look better in almost all cases in that body fat

13% 14% and 15% are not as lean as most of you think

• +1
jfl just keep thinking anything above 13% is ideal for men then. anything to make ur lazy ass feel better ig

even boneless people will still look better in almost all cases in that body fat

13% 14% and 15% are not as lean as most of you think
Im literally 13% bf

Keep insulting me for no reason just cuz ur 3% photos dont make sufficient proof for ur claims

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and dragomaxxer
Im literally 13% bf

Keep insulting me for no reason just cuz ur 3% photos dont make sufficient proof for ur claims

show proof ur 13% then? maybe you actually are but otds are you are overestimating how lean you are

3% photos = showing the area thats most affected by being lean ie ur zygos and cheek area of face, and showing entire body to also show that i am as lean as i claim and not abusing lighting to larp

ok lol

show proof ur 13% then? maybe you actually are but otds are you are overestimating how lean you are

3% photos = showing the area thats most affected by being lean ie ur zygos and cheek area of face, and showing entire body to also show that i am as lean as i claim and not abusing lighting to larp

ok lol
Look at my posts

Dont worry, its not a photo that shows 3% of my physique…

U waffling so much tbh hop off my thread im not arguing with someone who cant back up their claims like a normal person so just starts to attack me JFL weirdo

Look at my posts

Dont worry, its not a photo that shows 3% of my physique…

U waffling so much tbh hop off my thread im not arguing with someone who cant back up their claims like a normal person so just starts to attack me JFL weirdo

im not going through 21 pages of threads to find a picture of your physique, when you could have easily sent one already lmao, im not arguing with someone that cant even provide a single pic to shut me up

i made a regular reply and ur the one that got defensive LOL, literally you were the first to attack me accusing me of not having the fat pads for it?

the cope is strong in you buddy

• +1