if u suffer from existentialism

Berserk

Berserk

Apprentice
buckchadley31 said:
It's easier for me to believe there's a god than not to.
But imo, if you're not at least a deist, you're completely retarded
humans have a primal need to "believe" in something larger than they are, which is why religion and hero worship of celebrities is a thing.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Berserk said:
ok this question is bordering on stupidity it's more philosophical than seeking an answer. The universe is an extremely complex/intricate design, which is why physics chemistry and scientific fields of study and you can't answer something like that off the top of your head and even thinking it is utterly pointless: you will not have an answer or even understand.

the most acceptable blanket statement would be to accept your place as a mortal in a vast universe you can understand more of but never completely.

this just showcases a lack of serotonin or activities which stimulate or challenge you honestly.
"i can't think of an answer, therefore god exists" that argument is even more stupid:forcedsmile:

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
wollet2 said:
this is worse than death

the biggest blackpill of all
the blackpill is nothingness just lol at thinking it can get worse than this

Berserk

Berserk

Apprentice
thickdickdaddy27 said:
"i can't think of an answer, therefore god exists" that argument is even more stupid:forcedsmile:
.. Where did I imply that "god" existed?

there is no such thing as a sentient god, that much is obvious beyond doubt

W

wollet2

Erudite
thickdickdaddy27 said:
the blackpill is nothingness just lol at thinking it can get worse than this
what do you mean by nothingness. you could go to hell forever isnt that worse?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
wollet2 said:
what do you mean by nothingness. you could go to hell forever isnt that worse?
heaven and hell don't exist. i think an eternity in heaven is even worse than nothingness:lul: who wants to be stuck in a party forever?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Berserk said:
.. Where did I imply that "god" existed?

there is no such thing as a sentient god, that much is obvious beyond doubt
yeah i wasn't refering to u, i was directing it towards buckchadley31 @buckchadley31

W

wollet2

Erudite
thickdickdaddy27 said:
heaven and hell don't exist. i think an eternity in heaven is even worse than nothingness:lul: who wants to be stuck in a party forever?
everyone trust me. also better alternatives than "endless party" could exist like memory reset

and what is even that nothingness youre talking about, you wont be feeling anything

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
wollet2 said:
everyone trust me

and what is even that nothingness youre talking about, you wont be feeling anything
yeah when u die ur consiousness seizes to exist forever, it sounds scary asf and in reality it very much is, but billions of people have went thru it before u, it shouldn't be that bad right?:feelsgood:

W

wollet2

Erudite
thickdickdaddy27 said:
yeah when u die ur consiousness seizes to exist forever, it sounds scary asf and in reality it very much is, but billions of people have went thru it before u, it shouldn't be that bad right?:feelsgood:
um?

so youre scared because you dont know how it will feel? cuz youre not defining a state here.

going into the unknown is scary indeed and death a very negative experience by itself

just ldar and comfort max as much as u can its over anyway

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
wollet2 said:
um?

so youre scared because you dont know how it will feel? cuz youre not defining a state here.
i won't know how it'll feel since i won't be alive to say or feel anything about it, that's what death is, no part of urself is responsive to anything anymore. no pitch blackness, no memory reset, no reincarnation, just nothingness that goes on forever

buckchadley31

buckchadley31

Feeling very shitty rn
thickdickdaddy27 said:
"Yes we came out of fucking nothing bro, all these complex systems and organisms popped out of nothing bro"
Lmao like what are the odds right? But it's 100% impossible there's a god who created all of this!

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
buckchadley31 said:
"Yes we came out of fucking nothing bro, all these complex systems and organisms popped out of nothing bro"
Lmao like what are the odds right? But it's 100% impossible there's a god who created all of this!
i'm content with that explanation tbh god is out of the picture for me 100% nothing will ever change my mind about it since i came a long way to reach this conclusion

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
What you don't understand is that your consciousness will go on forever. This is because the many-universes theory has been proven true. There are infinite universes, one for each decision you create and for each decision each version of you creates, and so on, to infinity. Since infinity is infinity, there will undoubtedly be one universe where you consciousness somehow manages to continue forever. That's how infinity works. And since you can only experience being conscious and not being unconscious, you will experience the universe where your consciousness goes on forever.

This is not a good thing.

Clark69

Clark69

Arcanologist
you very rarely see old men who are suffering from existentialism, many have roped and have gone

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
RealLooksmaxxer said:
What you don't understand is that your consciousness will go on forever. This is because the many-universes theory has been proven true. There are infinite universes, one for each decision you create and for each decision each version of you creates, and so on, to infinity. Since infinity is infinity, there will undoubtedly be one universe where you consciousness somehow manages to continue forever. That's how infinity works. And since you can only experience being conscious and not being unconscious, you will experience the universe where your consciousness goes on forever.

consciousness going on forever doesn't make any sense? surely everything has to come to an end someday, and when i say everything that's including every version of u in each alternate universe, that is if the multi-verse hypothesis is actually true (none of it has been proven yet btw so it's all hypothetical)

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
consciousness going on forever doesn't make any sense? surely everything has to come to an end someday, and when i say everything that's including every version of u in each alternate universe, that is if the multi-verse hypothesis is actually true (none of it has been proven yet btw so it's all hypothetical)
Multi verse was proven in 1997 or 1998. A long time ago. This is established science.

And no it doesn't. Because that's how infinity works. Infinite possibilities. Use your imagination to come to a conclusion on how your consciousness alone can go on forever. It has to. It's terrifying.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Clark69 said:
you very rarely see old men who are suffering from existentialism, many have roped and have gone
i envy people who don't experience it. being oblivious to the kind of world we live in is truly bliss. plus people who tend to live happy lives are generally low iq. high iq people are miserable in the grand scheme of things

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
RealLooksmaxxer said:
Multi verse was proven in 1997 or 1998. A long time ago. This is established science.

And no it doesn't. Because that's how infinity works. Infinite possibilities. Use your imagination to come to a conclusion on how your consciousness alone can go on forever. It has to. It's terrifying.
idk man in my mind this life is all we got i can't imagine anything beyond the consiousness i'm experiencing rn. plus many scientists who i firmly trust don't believe in any kind of alternate version of ourselves in another universe

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
I knew it was you as soon as I saw the title. These posts are cringe af. You're honestly a low IQ retard if you haven't done any research and figured out how wrong you are. Here's a video that your dumbass can follow:

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
idk man in my mind this life is all we got i can't imagine anything beyond the consiousness i'm experiencing rn. plus many scientists who i firmly trust don't believe in any kind of alternate version of ourselves in another universe

Read this, you will understand everything. Academic research paper and he cites the sources.

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
RealLooksmaxxer said:

Multiverse was never proven lmfao.
thickdickdaddy27 said:
i envy people who don't experience it. being oblivious to the kind of world we live in is truly bliss. plus people who tend to live happy lives are generally low iq. high iq people are miserable in the grand scheme of things
You're not part of the latter group. You're low IQ who stumbled upon nihilism so you don't have the intellect to break out.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
LooksOverAll said:
You're not part of the latter group. You're low IQ who stumbled upon nihilism so you don't have the intellect to break out.
tell me then, what's ur theory bro?:hnghn:

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
tell me then, what's ur theory bro?:hnghn:
There isn't "a theory". There's thousands of points of evidence that you're too retarded to sift through so you make these threads every day. I'm sorry that you couldn't stay bluepilled like the other low IQ men and had to stumble upon this shit. Now you can't get out.

W

wollet2

Erudite
RealLooksmaxxer said:

lmao nigger ure right

i mean in ur conclusion

khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
LooksOverAll said:
There isn't "a theory". There's thousands of points of evidence that you're too retarded to sift through so you make these threads every day. I'm sorry that you couldn't stay bluepilled like the other low IQ men and had to stumble upon this shit. Now you can't get out.

bro what even is this video :Comfy:

LooksDeficiency

LooksDeficiency

LQNP
RealLooksmaxxer said:

If everything in the universe happens from natural laws that can repeat themselves with absolute consistency, including your consciousness making decisions based on your knowledge, how could infinite possibilities exist?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
khvirgin said:
bro what even is this video :Comfy:
and he calls me low iq for not sifting through thousands of points of evidence bro:lul::lul:

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
LooksDeficiency said:
If everything in the universe happens from natural laws that can repeat themselves with absolute consistency, including your consciousness making decisions based on your knowledge, how could infinite possibilities exist?
nothing in the universe is consistent. for all we know many of the infinite other universes that exist are completely devoid of life. our universe just so happens to have the perfect paramters and constants for life to thrive for some time until it goes extinct again, rinse and repeat that's what the universe really is, an infinite cycle of big bangs (also known as inflationary theory)

buckchadley31

buckchadley31

Feeling very shitty rn
thickdickdaddy27 said:
nothing in the universe is consistent. for all we know many of the infinite other universes that exist are completely devoid of life. our universe just so happens to have the perfect paramters and constants for life to thrive for some time until it goes extinct again, rinse and repeat that's what the universe really is, an infinite cycle of big bangs (also known as inflationary theory)
bahahahahaahaahahaha

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
buckchadley31 said:
bahahahahaahaahahaha
brutal isn't it? these facts don't sit well with me til this day

PikachuCandy

PikachuCandy

DePoot wannabe
thickdickdaddy27 @thickdickdaddy27 I'm having trouble accepting the fact that everything is related on earth...

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
PikachuCandy said:
thickdickdaddy27 @thickdickdaddy27 I'm having trouble accepting the fact that everything is related on earth...
wdym? evolution has been undoubtedly proven to be real. u can't accept it since ur mind can't grasp the vast amount of time it takes for evolution to take place

PikachuCandy

PikachuCandy

DePoot wannabe
thickdickdaddy27 said:
wdym? evolution has been undoubtedly proven to be real. u can't accept it since ur mind can't grasp the vast amount of time it takes for evolution to take place
So I'm related to shrimp squid and sponges.
Wow

buckchadley31

buckchadley31

Feeling very shitty rn
PikachuCandy said:
So I'm related to shrimp squid and sponges.
Wow
Yes and he thinks religious people are retarded

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
There aren't infinite other universes. It's a flawed theory. They always talk about the universes being finely tuned due to luck, but they never talk about the multiverse creator having to be finely tuned.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
buckchadley31 said:
Yes and he thinks religious people are retarded
i don't think they're retarded, a lot of smart people out there are actually smart, they're just misguided by fear

itorroella9

itorroella9

fuck that hoe and let her go
i suffer from being hoeless

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
LooksOverAll said:
There aren't infinite other universes. It's a flawed theory. They always talk about the universes being finely tuned due to luck, but they never talk about the multiverse creator having to be finely tuned.
ur still arguing for god's existence i see:hnghn: get over it man he's not judging u and no u won't go to hell for not believing in him

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
ur still arguing for god's existence i see:hnghn: get over it man he's not judging u and no u won't go to hell for not believing in him
Believe what you want man, but the truth will set you free.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
LooksOverAll said:
Believe what you want man, but the truth will set you free.
huh? believing in god, much less in heaven or hell, is anything but freeing

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
thickdickdaddy27 said:
huh? believing in god, much less in heaven or hell, is anything but freeing
Okay bro. Just keep posting these threads multiple times a day then.

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
LooksOverAll said:
Okay bro. Just keep posting these threads multiple times a day then.
i post these threads once or maybe twice a month but ok. welcome to offtopic son where u can vent shitpost or whatever tf u want

nietzsche

nietzsche

If you don't walk, you will fall
yup. crazy times