if u suffer from existentialism

It's easier for me to believe there's a god than not to.
But imo, if you're not at least a deist, you're completely retarded
humans have a primal need to "believe" in something larger than they are, which is why religion and hero worship of celebrities is a thing.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
ok this question is bordering on stupidity it's more philosophical than seeking an answer. The universe is an extremely complex/intricate design, which is why physics chemistry and scientific fields of study and you can't answer something like that off the top of your head and even thinking it is utterly pointless: you will not have an answer or even understand.

the most acceptable blanket statement would be to accept your place as a mortal in a vast universe you can understand more of but never completely.

this just showcases a lack of serotonin or activities which stimulate or challenge you honestly.
"i can't think of an answer, therefore god exists" that argument is even more stupid:forcedsmile:

this is worse than death

the biggest blackpill of all
the blackpill is nothingness just lol at thinking it can get worse than this

"i can't think of an answer, therefore god exists" that argument is even more stupid:forcedsmile:
.. Where did I imply that "god" existed?

there is no such thing as a sentient god, that much is obvious beyond doubt

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
what do you mean by nothingness. you could go to hell forever isnt that worse?
heaven and hell don't exist. i think an eternity in heaven is even worse than nothingness:lul: who wants to be stuck in a party forever?

.. Where did I imply that "god" existed?

there is no such thing as a sentient god, that much is obvious beyond doubt
yeah i wasn't refering to u, i was directing it towards @buckchadley31

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
heaven and hell don't exist. i think an eternity in heaven is even worse than nothingness:lul: who wants to be stuck in a party forever?
everyone trust me. also better alternatives than "endless party" could exist like memory reset

and what is even that nothingness youre talking about, you wont be feeling anything

everyone trust me

and what is even that nothingness youre talking about, you wont be feeling anything
yeah when u die ur consiousness seizes to exist forever, it sounds scary asf and in reality it very much is, but billions of people have went thru it before u, it shouldn't be that bad right?:feelsgood:

yeah when u die ur consiousness seizes to exist forever, it sounds scary asf and in reality it very much is, but billions of people have went thru it before u, it shouldn't be that bad right?:feelsgood:
um?

so youre scared because you dont know how it will feel? cuz youre not defining a state here.

going into the unknown is scary indeed and death a very negative experience by itself

just ldar and comfort max as much as u can its over anyway

um?

so youre scared because you dont know how it will feel? cuz youre not defining a state here.
i won't know how it'll feel since i won't be alive to say or feel anything about it, that's what death is, no part of urself is responsive to anything anymore. no pitch blackness, no memory reset, no reincarnation, just nothingness that goes on forever

"Yes we came out of fucking nothing bro, all these complex systems and organisms popped out of nothing bro"
Lmao like what are the odds right? But it's 100% impossible there's a god who created all of this!

"Yes we came out of fucking nothing bro, all these complex systems and organisms popped out of nothing bro"
Lmao like what are the odds right? But it's 100% impossible there's a god who created all of this!
i'm content with that explanation tbh god is out of the picture for me 100% nothing will ever change my mind about it since i came a long way to reach this conclusion

• JFL
What you don't understand is that your consciousness will go on forever. This is because the many-universes theory has been proven true. There are infinite universes, one for each decision you create and for each decision each version of you creates, and so on, to infinity. Since infinity is infinity, there will undoubtedly be one universe where you consciousness somehow manages to continue forever. That's how infinity works. And since you can only experience being conscious and not being unconscious, you will experience the universe where your consciousness goes on forever.

This is not a good thing.

you very rarely see old men who are suffering from existentialism, many have roped and have gone

What you don't understand is that your consciousness will go on forever. This is because the many-universes theory has been proven true. There are infinite universes, one for each decision you create and for each decision each version of you creates, and so on, to infinity. Since infinity is infinity, there will undoubtedly be one universe where you consciousness somehow manages to continue forever. That's how infinity works. And since you can only experience being conscious and not being unconscious, you will experience the universe where your consciousness goes on forever.

consciousness going on forever doesn't make any sense? surely everything has to come to an end someday, and when i say everything that's including every version of u in each alternate universe, that is if the multi-verse hypothesis is actually true (none of it has been proven yet btw so it's all hypothetical)

• JFL
consciousness going on forever doesn't make any sense? surely everything has to come to an end someday, and when i say everything that's including every version of u in each alternate universe, that is if the multi-verse hypothesis is actually true (none of it has been proven yet btw so it's all hypothetical)
Multi verse was proven in 1997 or 1998. A long time ago. This is established science.

And no it doesn't. Because that's how infinity works. Infinite possibilities. Use your imagination to come to a conclusion on how your consciousness alone can go on forever. It has to. It's terrifying.

• JFL
you very rarely see old men who are suffering from existentialism, many have roped and have gone
i envy people who don't experience it. being oblivious to the kind of world we live in is truly bliss. plus people who tend to live happy lives are generally low iq. high iq people are miserable in the grand scheme of things

Multi verse was proven in 1997 or 1998. A long time ago. This is established science.

And no it doesn't. Because that's how infinity works. Infinite possibilities. Use your imagination to come to a conclusion on how your consciousness alone can go on forever. It has to. It's terrifying.
idk man in my mind this life is all we got i can't imagine anything beyond the consiousness i'm experiencing rn. plus many scientists who i firmly trust don't believe in any kind of alternate version of ourselves in another universe

I knew it was you as soon as I saw the title. These posts are cringe af. You're honestly a low IQ retard if you haven't done any research and figured out how wrong you are. Here's a video that your dumbass can follow:

• +1
idk man in my mind this life is all we got i can't imagine anything beyond the consiousness i'm experiencing rn. plus many scientists who i firmly trust don't believe in any kind of alternate version of ourselves in another universe

Read this, you will understand everything. Academic research paper and he cites the sources.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27

Multiverse was never proven lmfao.
i envy people who don't experience it. being oblivious to the kind of world we live in is truly bliss. plus people who tend to live happy lives are generally low iq. high iq people are miserable in the grand scheme of things
You're not part of the latter group. You're low IQ who stumbled upon nihilism so you don't have the intellect to break out.

You're not part of the latter group. You're low IQ who stumbled upon nihilism so you don't have the intellect to break out.
tell me then, what's ur theory bro?:hnghn:

tell me then, what's ur theory bro?:hnghn:
There isn't "a theory". There's thousands of points of evidence that you're too retarded to sift through so you make these threads every day. I'm sorry that you couldn't stay bluepilled like the other low IQ men and had to stumble upon this shit. Now you can't get out.

lmao nigger ure right

i mean in ur conclusion

There isn't "a theory". There's thousands of points of evidence that you're too retarded to sift through so you make these threads every day. I'm sorry that you couldn't stay bluepilled like the other low IQ men and had to stumble upon this shit. Now you can't get out.

bro what even is this video :Comfy:

If everything in the universe happens from natural laws that can repeat themselves with absolute consistency, including your consciousness making decisions based on your knowledge, how could infinite possibilities exist?

If everything in the universe happens from natural laws that can repeat themselves with absolute consistency, including your consciousness making decisions based on your knowledge, how could infinite possibilities exist?
nothing in the universe is consistent. for all we know many of the infinite other universes that exist are completely devoid of life. our universe just so happens to have the perfect paramters and constants for life to thrive for some time until it goes extinct again, rinse and repeat that's what the universe really is, an infinite cycle of big bangs (also known as inflationary theory)

• JFL
nothing in the universe is consistent. for all we know many of the infinite other universes that exist are completely devoid of life. our universe just so happens to have the perfect paramters and constants for life to thrive for some time until it goes extinct again, rinse and repeat that's what the universe really is, an infinite cycle of big bangs (also known as inflationary theory)
bahahahahaahaahahaha

@thickdickdaddy27 I'm having trouble accepting the fact that everything is related on earth...

@thickdickdaddy27 I'm having trouble accepting the fact that everything is related on earth...
wdym? evolution has been undoubtedly proven to be real. u can't accept it since ur mind can't grasp the vast amount of time it takes for evolution to take place

wdym? evolution has been undoubtedly proven to be real. u can't accept it since ur mind can't grasp the vast amount of time it takes for evolution to take place
So I'm related to shrimp squid and sponges.
Wow

• +1
There aren't infinite other universes. It's a flawed theory. They always talk about the universes being finely tuned due to luck, but they never talk about the multiverse creator having to be finely tuned.

• +1
Yes and he thinks religious people are retarded
i don't think they're retarded, a lot of smart people out there are actually smart, they're just misguided by fear

• Hmm...
i suffer from being hoeless

There aren't infinite other universes. It's a flawed theory. They always talk about the universes being finely tuned due to luck, but they never talk about the multiverse creator having to be finely tuned.
ur still arguing for god's existence i see:hnghn: get over it man he's not judging u and no u won't go to hell for not believing in him

ur still arguing for god's existence i see:hnghn: get over it man he's not judging u and no u won't go to hell for not believing in him
Believe what you want man, but the truth will set you free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Okay bro. Just keep posting these threads multiple times a day then.
i post these threads once or maybe twice a month but ok. welcome to offtopic son where u can vent shitpost or whatever tf u want

yup. crazy times