if ur not using sunscreen and tret you are not looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
you can't even call urself a looksmaxxer if you aren't actively trying to extend ur prime by doing the following

-aggressive uv protection - spf 50 pa++++ and reapply every 2 hours (most people will fail at this), basically scheduled applications whether you are indoors ldaring all day or outdoors. tubes of spf get used up so fast u need to order in bulk when there's a sale cus it's expensive.

uv proofing ur house and car with uv blocking glass/filters. It's a one time investment but worth, just do it and then forget about it

-tretinoin. very bang for back, ideal for acne and maintaining youthful prettyboy skin. use the highest dose your skin can handle and use it daily or atleast couple of times a week

couple of weeks ago a stacy doctor at the ER remarked how I looked "very young" and some indirect comment about my looks "young smart boy like you" and also seemed very concerned about me so I clearly had some halo effect going on cus I was looking fresh as fuck after cardio she was probably miring my jaw and utlra smooth skin and athletic looks and low resting heart rate she asked me if i exercised or ran a lot. she also was the one to take off my shirt to do ECG which was hot af. Anyway I was 19 almost 20 but she treated me like I was 14 tho very infantilizing but better than being treated subhuman. went on about how I was like her little brother or something and she was the wiser older sister.

She said she was 36 which is surprising cause she looked like 25-26 at most although had a layer of cakeup on and most definitely a tret user.

When I asked my glasses back she said nah im not giving it back I'm keeping it jfl the kind of joke u would say to a 5yr old

anyway I went to the er cus of low resting heart rate and had a panic attack cause my heart rate apparently dipped to 40s it turned out to be normal tho

Also asked me if I'm in school or college going, when according to my age I should be in 3rd yr of college or something.

When I was actually 14-17 random people asked me "where I work" or which college when I was barely in high school cus I looked like an old geezer wagecel apparently and now I'm getting treated like I should have back then. tl;dr skincaremaxxing + being clean shaven turned back the clock and makes u look younger. I used to have a pajeet stache, skinny fat, used to roast my skin for hours in the sun and I once got mistaken for being "22 years old" when I was 14

if u want to look like a prettyboy mogger till ur early 30s u need to prevent your skin from going to shit at all costs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 6128, Detective and 18 others
but muh tan

I think some sun is good for you and most people unless they over do it can handle some sun in their 20s. It's higher ages the body won't repair the damage well.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
I think some sun is good for you and most people unless they over do it can handle some sun in their 20s. It's higher ages the body won't repair the damage well.
no need to avoid sun just spf max and prevent wrinkles and collagen loss. Unprotected exposure is fasttrack to oldceldom

I use tret but not sunscreen. I'm sat in the sun raw right now in fact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 21863
How many times will you fags be making the same thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 20370 and Rt-Rust1
no need to avoid sun just spf max and prevent wrinkles and collagen loss. Unprotected exposure is fasttrack to oldceldom

It depends on skin and how much etc. I know quite a few guys that took a lot of sun in their 20s and they were white and have no issues. It does seem once guys hit about 30 it will take a lot more of a toll though if you keep doing it. Now people that are gingers or really light skinned that can hardly tan need to watch it even in their 20s.

tan is a looksmax. several cases of permanent damage by tret.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i use tret but no sunscreen

literally kys if ur applying estrogenic hormone disrupting jewish cream on your face 24/7
suncreen literally fucks with your hormonal system
if you eat grass fed animal based products that is cooked in butter and not goyslop slathered in seed oils you wont age from the sun

The consumption of polyunsaturated fats causes the skin to age from the sun, people who stopped eating PUFA stopped getting sunburns btw amd ray peat conducted experiments rabbits by having groups that ate pufa and ones than ate SFA(saturated fats) and exposing them to the sun, the ones that ate pufa got wrinkles amd the ones that ate sfa werent aging from the sun at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 6128, Banderacell and 6 others
literally kys if ur applying estrogenic hormone disrupting jewish cream on your face 24/7
if you eat grass fed animal based products that is cooked in butter and not goyslop slathered in seed oils you wont age from the sun

The consumption of polyunsaturated fats causes the skin to age from the sun, people who stopped eating PUFA stopped getting sunburns btw amd ray peat conducted experiments rabbits by having groups that ate pufa and ones than ate SFA(saturated fats) and exposing them to the sun, the ones that ate pufa got wrinkles amd the ones that ate sfa werent aging from the sun at all
that is if you slather ozybenzone and avobenzone on ur face

also jfl at testing that on rabbits

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Disagree but ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
that is if you slather ozybenzone and avobenzone on ur face

also jfl at testing that on rabbits
its accurate tho
tanmaxxers look the most youthful
@SteveRogers

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, SoutherSoldier and Krakowski
its accurate tho
@SteveRogers
Sunscreen is the biggest meme ever

If you have bad skin you should fix your diet + enviroment since the skin just shows how your inside organs is feeling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6128, Banderacell and 4 others
its accurate tho
@SteveRogers
Disagree but ok
pov ur too lazy to put zinc oxide goop on ur face

Jared Leto mogs at 50 yo

It's like the most basic and accepted and easily tested fact that uv breaks down ur skin elasticity, much like red light does the opposite

Screenshot 2023 0914 185501

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski

Jared Leto mogs at 50 yo

It's like the most basic and accepted and easily tested fact that uv breaks down ur skin elasticity, much like red light does the opposite
Trust the experts bro

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
only on .org people brag about being treated like a kid by grown women

how the fuck is this good???????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, Splinter901, zura and 5 others
only on .org people brag about being treated like a kid by grown women

how the fuck is this good???????
it means ur prime will last longer and you won't be oldcel anytime soon unlike people in late 20s crying about being too old

also the highlight point was the difference in perception comapred to before and now

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and RAMU KAKA

Jared Leto mogs at 50 yo

View attachment 2431425
if you eat high quality animal products you wont age
we literally evolved in the sun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, optimisticzoomer, RAMU KAKA and 3 others

:lul:

That's like discussing integrals and then you come and say the x of 2x + 4y = 0 has a value of -2y

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Unnecessary unless you are sweating like a pig or go swimming
70% uva rays penetrate through glass so even if ur indoors they still cause aging. Also the protection reduces after some time hence the reapplication

it means ur prime will last longer and you won't be oldcel anytime soon unlike people in late 20s crying about being too old

also the highlight point was the difference in perception comapred to before and now
so get to the level where u look like 20-25 and then hop on shit to stay on that level

no girl wants to date/fuck a kid

• +1
we literally evolved in the sun
:lul::lul::lul: Humans always seeked shade and if what you say is true then lighter skin types mutations would have not happened

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and Deleted member 28610
Just ignore the negative iq zogbots on here TBH
I was the #1 supporter of what you say and got way deeper in the hole. Laughable that a group of loser teenagers who lack any ability to properly interpret basic biological processes let alone studies, try to discuss scientifical topics. Just LOL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 21863
you can't even call urself a looksmaxxer if you aren't actively trying to extend ur prime by doing the following

-aggressive uv protection - spf 50 pa++++ and reapply every 2 hours (most people will fail at this), basically scheduled applications whether you are indoors ldaring all day or outdoors. tubes of spf get used up so fast u need to order in bulk when there's a sale cus it's expensive.

uv proofing ur house and car with uv blocking glass/filters. It's a one time investment but worth, just do it and then forget about it

-tretinoin. very bang for back, ideal for acne and maintaining youthful prettyboy skin. use the highest dose your skin can handle and use it daily or atleast couple of times a week

couple of weeks ago a stacy doctor at the ER remarked how I looked "very young" and some indirect comment about my looks "young smart boy like you" and also seemed very concerned about me so I clearly had some halo effect going on cus I was looking fresh as fuck after cardio she was probably miring my jaw and utlra smooth skin and athletic looks and low resting heart rate she asked me if i exercised or ran a lot. she also was the one to take off my shirt to do ECG which was hot af. Anyway I was 19 almost 20 but she treated me like I was 14 tho very infantilizing but better than being treated subhuman. went on about how I was like her little brother or something and she was the wiser older sister.

She said she was 36 which is surprising cause she looked like 25-26 at most although had a layer of cakeup on and most definitely a tret user.

When I asked my glasses back she said nah im not giving it back I'm keeping it jfl the kind of joke u would say to a 5yr old

anyway I went to the er cus of low resting heart rate and had a panic attack cause my heart rate apparently dipped to 40s it turned out to be normal tho

Also asked me if I'm in school or college going, when according to my age I should be in 3rd yr of college or something.

When I was actually 14-17 random people asked me "where I work" or which college when I was barely in high school cus I looked like an old geezer wagecel apparently and now I'm getting treated like I should have back then. tl;dr skincaremaxxing + being clean shaven turned back the clock and makes u look younger. I used to have a pajeet stache, skinny fat, used to roast my skin for hours in the sun and I once got mistaken for being "22 years old" when I was 14

if u want to look like a prettyboy mogger till ur early 30s u need to prevent your skin from going to shit at all costs
Do you still have to reapply every two hours if you're mostly indoors?

Nvm I'm retarded literally next sentence lmao

• +1
Tales from Tel Aviv

That's right. Cause unlike you I'm either out touching grass, slaying, or just enjoying the sun like an actual human as designed by nature.

Sunmaxxed masc pretty boys will always mog pale emo sunscreencel shut ins to hell and back.

Just read back your posts. You are genuinely aspie afraid of UV rays hitting you through glass. You want to lather your skin with chemicals every 2 hours. This is next level feminine energy. It never began.

Last edited:
Surprised there are no Vitamin D copers ITT

Whats that fuckin IG prettyboy from Hawaii called again. Who does the skydiving and surfing shit. He's lived in the sun for 28 years and still looks 18.

Delete the thread or change the title. I don't want people actually using tret and spf daily.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cloudburst, Deleted member 21863 and JCaesar
Only real looksmaxxing advice. Would rather this thread gets buried :)
Lmao spf is already being called a meme here, there are people giving advice to just change your diet so you can blast yourself in the sun no jew spf. Tret scares people because of the side effects of "fish skin" and test apparently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Seth Walsh
Tret didnt work for me

tret improved my skin so fkin much in 6months its crazy, cant wait to see 1year

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 21863

What sunscreen do you use?

Do you have window tint on your car?

no tret for my 55 mm IPD

reapply every 2 hours (most people will fail at this), basically scheduled applications whether you are indoors ldaring all day or outdoors
im on tret for 8 weeks, going to switch to accutane in 2 weeks

You’re a retard if you actually apply every 2 hours, I hope you are using some type of sunscreen made from zinc and beef tallow or ggs to testosterone

Retard she wasn't treating you like a child because she thinks your skin is too good she was hitting on you lmfao

Older women do this shit even though they know there's no way you're going to fuck, it exites them to tease men they find attractive

Whats that fuckin IG prettyboy from Hawaii called again. Who does the skydiving and surfing shit. He's lived in the sun for 28 years and still looks 18.
"my uncle smoked until he was 90 and didn't die of lung cancer"

I’m not sure if I should do tret or not. I used to do tret but stopped a year ago but my nasolabial folds and tear throughs have become much more pronounced now compared to 2-3 years ago so not sure if I should start tret again or if it will make them worse

>lives in india
>calls a 36 year old Indian auntie “Stacy”

Looks like this
IMG 5396

How delusional are ethnics?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 28610
"my uncle smoked until he was 90 and didn't die of lung cancer"
Yeah thats right he started with a one sample anecdote (jared leto) so I responded with my own. not like it matters, this thread is retarded

You need tret only. If you rot in your room why tf would you buy sunscreen?

You’re in there like swimwear, follow her home