If ur taking pics with ur phone to measure harmony ur an absolute retard

ICR

ICR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | humanity is a lie
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
5,437
Reputation
9,193
U need a good pic in a studio nigga ur phone is distorted asf
@Bat
@ESR
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat, ImSomeone and ESR
U can take a. Video and it’s not dissorted especially if it’s and iPhone
3* zoom with 6 ft far from the from back camera it’s accurate :DankPepe:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bat and ICR
IMG 1471

Peep my studio pic
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat and ICR
U need a good pic in a studio nigga ur phone is distorted asf
@Bat
@ESR
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
U can take a. Video and it’s not dissorted especially if it’s and iPhone
3* zoom with 6 ft far from the from back camera it’s accurate :DankPepe:
Its not :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR
Tbh if u measure harmony in a pic u are retard In general
U should measure irl with a ruler and marker and calculator then u gonna get a true harmony rating :DankPepe:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
Tbh if u measure harmony in a pic u are retard In general
U should measure irl with a ruler and marker and calculator then u gonna get a true harmony rating :DankPepe:
I did with a caliper :what:
But a studio pic is more accurate :02Jump:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR
I remember that I did it with my brother but we only calculated fwhr,ipd and esr:BlushHug:
He is into this but if he make an accnt here he gonna get banned cuz they gonna think he is my alt
I should ask ogr abt this :feelswhat:
I did with a caliper :what:
But a studio pic is more accurate :02Jump:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR
I remember that I did it with my brother but we only calculated fwhr,ipd and esr:BlushHug:
He is into this but if he make an accnt here he gonna get banned cuz they gonna think he is my alt
I should ask ogr abt this :feelswhat:
What is his
Ipd fwhr esr:02Jump:
 
Idk remember it’s been more than 7 months :Comfy:
But he looks gd
Didn’t even hit puberty and mtn
He might be an htn tbh
What is his
Ipd fwhr esr:02Jump:

:feelswhat:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
Idk remember it’s been more than 7 months :Comfy:
But he looks gd
Didn’t even hit puberty and mtn
He might be an htn tbh


:feelswhat:
But the pic I show u with back camera ( the last pic )
He did the same angle with my phone and he was looking so fking worse than irl
And he told me that irl ur midface looks shorter than the pic and u look better :AYOO:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
But the pic I show u with back camera ( the last pic )
He did the same angle with my phone and he was looking so fking worse than irl
And he told me that irl ur midface looks shorter than the pic and u look better :AYOO:
Phone cameras are dog shit i wanna go to a studio so bad
 
Phone cameras are dog shit i wanna go to a studio so bad
U should take pic by a pro photographer like those who take pic for models
Cuz my id pic and visa are fked :Noppers:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR

Similar threads

S
Replies
38
Views
184
sonic55555
S
Incelforeever
Replies
0
Views
20
Incelforeever
Incelforeever
ghost!
Replies
22
Views
86
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
66
Eggbert
Eggbert
peptidehater22
Replies
3
Views
52
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top