if ur tall but in this forum

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
i said this many times, but, if ur tall but on this forum, it means you are facially unattractive, in simpler words ur ugly as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot, normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
5'11.5 barefoot short or tall?

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot
I know nigga stop reminding me :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot and currycelll
I'm a 182.5cm htn

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot and asdvek
No, people are in this forum and can't get laid because they are non-NT. That's the main reason.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pierrot
No, people are in this forum and can't get laid because they are non-NT. That's the main reason.
nope, its because they are ethnic and ugly as fuck. you are actually retarded if u think the users of this forum are tall and good looking

6'5 is short by modern standards so im an incel cuz of my manletism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj and Deleted member 67558
nope, its because they are ethnic and ugly as fuck. you are actually retarded if u think the users of this forum are tall and good looking
If we exclude the indians, most users are literally MTN which neither hinders your chance, neither boosts your chance because you are average.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If we exclude the indians, most users are literally MTN which neither hinders your chance, neither boosts your chance because you are average.
nope all subhumans u should see their faces

nope all subhumans u should see their faces
that's yap, most of the guys in ratings section are mtn or even higher sometimes, it is very rarely to see a subhuman one

Projection

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
over for people on this forum. we are ugly asf

17578.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and asdvek
i said this many times, but, if ur tall but on this forum, it means you are facially unattractive, in simpler words ur ugly as fuck
It's just that the average height 188cm. Manlets are extinct species.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Thanks

It's just that the average height 188cm. Manlets are extinct species.
i matched a 160cm foid with HTB face a couple of days ago. Just the thought of ever having kids with a girl that short and getting some 170cm manlet son gives me so much anxiety that I don't even want to hit despite her being hot.

fucking over for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yerp, but they can get some tho

i matched a 160cm foid with HTB face a couple of days ago. Just the thought of ever having kids with a girl that short and getting some 170cm manlet son gives me so much anxiety that I don't even want to hit despite her being hot.

fucking over for manlets
Assuming ur prolly 188 you will prolly get a kid around 180 cm tall

Ur still 6,2.5 :feelswhy:
My height is only great for instilling fear into men and forcing them to respect me. It only exacerbates the female problem because it just makes my ugliness more visible and frightening to foids :feelswhy:

My height is only great for instilling fear into men and forcing them to respect me. It only exacerbates the female problem because it just makes my ugliness more visible and frightening to foids :feelswhy:
U gotta be an anomaly bro I'm sorry

U gotta be an anomaly bro I'm sorry
No nigga there are plenty of lanklets on this forum who have testified that face is law and height doesn’t do shit

No nigga there are plenty of lanklets on this forum who have testified that face is law and height doesn’t do shit
Height definitely makes you more attractive.
Females first gaze is your height then face I guess. You could definitely pull a female at 6,2 then if someone like me tried at 5,6. this dosent apply if ur super hot ofc

im ugly and SHORT

Supposedly being tall is a multiplier, so if your face is a zero, well...