Muh this forum is free speech

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
You are the softest people I met in my life seriously u think a normie girl wont listen to ur prejudice rants nah ur just one ugly motherfucker 80% woman is racist, sexist ect ur just all a bunch of snowflakes under this perception that somehow this forum is “free speech” but if a user says a realistic observation that applies to the real world its labelled as racism or bias cuz somehow basement theories are better for these low T snowflakes

Incompetent cucks with no life experience who take everything to heart, each day im closer to deletion because im seeing less and less benefits being on here

So many basement dwellers with an imagination of the world around them wake the fuck up also so many low iq pricks in this bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: qxtwz7854, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and InnerVoid
Only a motherfucker on here would have an emotional outburst at another mans opinion of his looks

Only a motherfucker on here will delude himself into a mentally masturbated vision of the world

Only a motherfucker on here will worship normie men then pretend to be homophobic or religious

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), silencio and iblamejews
You are the softest people I met in my life seriously u think a normie girl wont listen to ur prejudice rants nah ur just one ugly motherfucker 80% woman is racist, sexist ect ur just all a bunch of snowflakes under this perception that somehow this forum is “free speech” but if a user says a realistic observation that applies to the real world its labelled as racism or bias cuz somehow basement theories are better for these low T snowflakes

Incompetent cucks with no life experience who take everything to heart, each day im closer to deletion because im seeing less and less benefits being on here

So many basement dwellers with an imagination of the world around them wake the fuck up also so many low iq pricks in this bitch
Can confirm ive talked to 2 girls recently where I said nigger, faggot, and that women shouldnt have rights etc and they're still in love with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), iblamejews and try2beme
Can confirm ive talked to 2 girls recently where I said nigger, faggot, and that women shouldnt have rights etc and they're still in love with me.
When push comes to shove theyre as racist as us. Niggas here think theyre original
IMG 3454

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and ItsOver999
they’re just autistic you can’t blame them tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and try2beme