If we interact with mainly depressed, anxious or neurotic individuals or people who are always doubting & making excuses for why things cannot be done

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
.... then this fear of life will rub off on us....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 5048, BigBoy and 6 others
Then you should leave this site man, i watch him too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
6/10 or better psl

Normie with eye-area problems, mainly ptosis

17815db821c33ecab0d110941b181225
Photo 2020 09 06 18 19 15 1

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 11963 and LilHappyLilSad
My think your face is very good. 6/10 7/10. Masculine face very good jawline.

Thanks but I think I am 5.5/10 tops. I'm Indian. Bones and features need to be amazing and they are may be marginally above-average.

Once you are Indian you need to be 7+/10 and I am not. Esp at 5'8.

I need surgery. A lot of it. That's why I'm here. What about yourself?

• +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad and Deleted member 11963
summarize it

Thanks but I think I am 5.5/10 tops. I'm Indian. Bones and features need to be amazing and they are may be marginally above-average.

Ever thought about blasting SARMs⁉️⁉️

it would help nuke your computer posture

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
Ever tried Vipsanna meditation?

Last edited:
Psychology and mental fortitude is so important man

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 3 others
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Insight practice. Basically, you observe your thoughts, actions, and observe an anchor.
The upsides are insane but the downside is that its pretty hard to do it 24/7 esp as a beginner with shit concentration
Read this guide to understand more:

Nice. Methodical mindfulness basically then.

Ive been listening to one audiobook on spirituality. It's called "becoming nobody" and is centred around our societal identity.

Here is the trailor:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Actually sorry. Edited post. Just the trailer above.

Read mastering the core teachings of the buddha if you want to learn more about spirituality since the thing I gave you is only 14 pages long. The become nobody thing is a part of Buddhism too but just learning about the fact that there is no 'you' is pointless ( although it is beneficial ) unless you actually experience it through insight practice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 6908
Read mastering the core teachings of the buddha if you want to learn more about spirituality since the thing I gave you is only 14 pages long. The become nobody thing is a part of Buddhism too but just learning about the fact that there is no 'you' is pointless ( although it is beneficial ) unless you actually experience it through insight practice.

Yeah that's what it's for. To give you the frame to allow yourself to experience it through practise.

I will look into the core teachings of the buddha. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
I'm a depressed anxious neurotic individual and that's why nobody wants to interact with me.

Redpill is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah that's what it's for. To give you the frame to allow yourself to experience it through practise.

I will look into the core teachings of the buddha. Thanks.
There's also mysticism which is based and teaches you about religion in a very based way, gives you practical steps etc.... Frankly, wouldn't teach unironic nazis and people that want to unironically kill the jews etc... stuff like this. Its like giving pearls to swine

Nice. Methodical mindfulness basically then.

Ive been listening to one audiobook on spirituality. It's called "becoming nobody" and is centred around our societal identity.

Here is the trailor:

Hey I never thought I'd see mentions of Ram Dass in here, love that guy, great insights.

I feel in this realm, that we call Spirituality, the latter may come in many shapes and forms, and takes as many variations as there are individuals really, everyone takes bits here and there, that they find resonate most with them,

thus forming their own, original way of thinking, seeing, and living Spirituality for themselves.

op is blue pilled

There's also mysticism which is based and teaches you about religion in a very based way, gives you practical steps etc.... Frankly, wouldn't teach unironic nazis and people that want to unironically kill the jews etc... stuff like this. Its like giving pearls to swine
Hermetic mysticism can be misconstrued in so many ways in the wrong people, that's why the most interesting, and deepest books ever written, are also the most dangerous, IMO.

kaha se hai hindi aati hai ?

Hermetic mysticism can be misconstrued in so many ways in the wrong people, that's why the most interesting, and deepest books ever written, are also the most dangerous, IMO.
Jewish mysticism, Biblic mysticism, Sufism are what I was talking about. Occultism and satanism is retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
op is blue pilled
I don't think so. I think he's confused and not very well grounded. The site's probably getting to him. A lot of people would have been a lot better off if they never found this place.

I don't think so. I think he's confused and not very well grounded. The site's probably getting to him. A lot of people would have been a lot better off if they never found this place.
He’s a bully tbh

Jewish mysticism, Biblic mysticism, Sufism are what I was talking about. Occultism and satanism is retarded tbh
Sufism is based tbh,

I read Rene Guenon works, that guy was legit af, now he's unknown to most people,

but I'm telling you, I'm repping that guy everywhere, he would deserve way more recognition in Western thought.

Also, I love Julius Evola, one of my favorite thinkers also.

Is this your case also?

Sufism is based tbh,

I read Rene Guenon works, that guy was legit af, now he's unknown to most people,

but I'm telling you, I'm repping that guy everywhere, he would deserve way more recognition in Western thought.

Also, I love Julius Evola, one of my favorite thinkers also.
bruh moment don't read books on sufism lmao go to some teacher and learn it from him. Heard it from a sufi teacher lecture

You might as well get into the Occult/Satanism. That's what/who you're serving anyway. All that mysticism is just a middle man between you and the devil. Better to go directly to the source. You'll get more power that way, and you'll be just as damned in the end.

bruh moment don't read books on sufism lmao go to some teacher and learn it from him. Heard it from a sufi teacher lecture
There are lot of scammers in the Spirituality/Religion gurus game though, I'm wary of most of them, many are fanatic nutjobs also.

You might as well get into the Occult/Satanism. That's what/who you're serving anyway. All that mysticism is just a middle man between you and the devil. Better to go directly to the source. You'll get more power that way, and you'll be just as damned in the end.
lmao bruh you know nothing about mysticism This is why its pointless writing about it on looks forums

In the end of what? If we are to be damned in the end, we may as well be living in Hell right now.

The idea of a Curry bully instills so much fear in me, I can't even begin to describe it.

9024a52f45d19a140036931459f19087
P1010593

With that ugly face you have no right to even believe you can try and portray yourself as a normie. Stop trying to rock the NT persona. Know yourself dickhead. If we became acquainted you would benefit with getting your nose thumped into shape with the base of my fist.

Is this your case also?

He's here to teach us his pearls of wisdom. Not to looksmax. Currently he is working on authoring the subtle art of being a beta buxxer. While he smokes 50 a day in the slums of Wuhan and his Asian bitch lets loose on his credit card all day.

IMG 20210225 153138

He's a closet racist and because he is from a predominantly white state in America, he has no clue about diverse communities with normal-decent looking Indians/Pakis who have good western looks and western identities. His idea of an Indian/Paki is heuristic and based on his exposure to idiots making a clown of themselves on YouTube/Twitter etc. Memes basically.