If we interact with mainly depressed, anxious or neurotic individuals or people who are always doubting & making excuses for why things cannot be done

View attachment 1023573View attachment 1023572

With that ugly face you have no right to even believe you can try and portray yourself as a normie. Stop trying to rock the NT persona. Know yourself dickhead. If we became acquainted you would benefit with getting your nose thumped into shape with the base of my fist.
He's here to teach us his pearls of wisdom. Not to looksmax. Currently he is working on authoring the subtle art of being a beta buxxer. While he smokes 50 a day in the slums of Wuhan and his Asian bitch lets loose on his credit card all day.

View attachment 1023592
You're a combative little b*stard, aren't you? That's about the 5th time I've seen you tell someone on here you'd beat them up irl. You know there's no way of making it happen either.

He's a closet racist and because he is from a predominantly white state in America, he has no clue about diverse communities with normal-decent looking Indians/Pakis who have good western looks and western identities. His idea of an Indian/Paki is heuristic and based on his exposure to idiots making a clown of themselves on YouTube/Twitter etc. Memes basically.
He does mog you tbf

Damn man I just had this kept open in my tabs,m

Ever thought about blasting SARMs⁉️⁉️
it would help nuke your computer posture
Can you explain how, exactly? And which one? Because I might start sarms just for my lifts in general

interesting coming from you.