Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
None of you are blackpilled

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
No. Id stay blackpilled.
1cc9161e-9b01-4b80-8bfe-b1e38e2c22b7_thumb.jpg

She asks you to help look for her dog what do you do

I would rape her, take the money, and still stay Blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

Being blackpilled doesn't mean acting like le supreme gentleman 24/7 you cringelord

How do I know you're under 18?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, BigChinHispanic, Hector and 1 other person
Obviously,but that won't happen and hasn't happened.

Why would I be blackpilled if I was getting attention and validation as a skinnyfat bully victim son of a whore?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and turkproducer
yeah true, we are all disgusting copers tbh ngl.

Nah. You can't ever erase the mental scars of rejection.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
No
Just no son

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Women pay attention to me regulary and I am still blackpilled, don't cope. I think, actually, the more exposed to women you are the more blackpilled you get.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Hector
I've said this forever about many people. The people who act overly blackpilled are actually the MOST LIKELY to revert to the blue pill in real life if they're given attention and any hints of affection.

The hierarchy of needs is legit, your biological programming is going to take over no matter how hard you try to fight it with daily "manspiration" and "MGTOW" quotes. Even the biggest figures in MGTOW have abandoned their beliefs once they got a post primed 5/10 girlfriend that wants to spend time with them lol.

It's not about trying to expel women from your life or to try and shit on them constantly and praise yourself for being a man.

It's about maximizing your life and understanding the REAL nature of women so that you don't slip up and lose half of your money in marriage divorce rape - and don't have extremely high loyalty expectations of a gender who is always looking for the next superior cock to jump on (No matter how nice or loving you are to them)

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and hebbewem
No, because I am actually not attention deprived at all

I just want to improve because Beckys are annoying sluts (one of the reason I quit partying)

"But I am your dog, because you have me on a leash" :love:

bug eyed becky

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I've said this forever about many people. The people who act overly blackpilled are actually the MOST LIKELY to revert to the blue pill in real life if they're given attention and any hints of affection.

The hierarchy of needs is legit, your biological programming is going to take over no matter how hard you try to fight it with daily "manspiration" and "MGTOW" quotes. Even the biggest figures in MGTOW have abandoned their beliefs once they got a post primed 5/10 girlfriend that wants to spend time with them lol.

It's not about trying to expel women from your life or to try and shit on them constantly and praise yourself for being a man.

It's about maximizing your life and understanding the REAL nature of women so that you don't slip up and lose half of your money in marriage divorce rape - and don't have extremely high loyalty expectations of a gender who is always looking for the next superior cock to jump on (No matter how nice or loving you are to them)
Eistein tier IQ