If you aint listen to gangsta rap then what the fuck is you listening to, low t bitch ass nigga?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I get it maybe if you isn't black then you're not gonna wanna listen to youngboy because that's cucked or whatever but there's still gamgsta rap for any race

Muh gangsta rap is low iq :ROFLMAO:

What the fuck you listen to then?

This?

Yeah I know you weird freaks either listen to that on loop, phonk, hardstyle or classical music

Phonk and hardstyle is decent though I'm not gonna lie I used to listen to that but that's for little kids bro. Stop listening to that shit

Classical music is obviously objectively good but we all know you is only listening to that shit because you is a psuedointellectual faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, gymmaxedhorse, Biiyo03 and 4 others
I only listen to evil music. Black metal and death metal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Yb is a genius. 150iq at least

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Growth Plate
Simp music
You riding round drinkin liquor fuckin niggaz cuz you miss me

You can sleep wit half the world and you still couldn’t forget me

• JFL
Unironically hardstyle

• JFL
You riding round drinkin liquor fuckin niggaz cuz you miss me

You can sleep wit half the world and you still couldn’t forget me

Listen this instead

Listen this instead

My favourite US rapper is Ar-Ab. It pains me you US niggas didn't give him any support. He was like the most realist rapper in the game. He really lives what he raps, but now he's serving like 40 years rip

• JFL
My favourite US rapper is Ar-Ab. It pains me you US niggas didn't give him any support. He was like the most realist rapper in the game. He really lives what he raps, but now he's serving like 40 years rip
Oldcel music

Gangsta rap is as ZOGGED as it can get. Klaus Schwab would be very proud if he saw you listening to gangsta rap . I agree some songs of gangsta rap can sound good but it's still ZOGGED.

If you are listening to gangsta rap you are basically letting the KIKES fuck you in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Oldcel music
I listen to anyone who is real. u stay listening to niggas like 21 savage who aint ever been in the streets

Phility Rich is pretty dope too. Him and his brother got rich from selling pussy

• Hmm...
Gangsta rap is as ZOGGED as it can get. Klaus Schwab would be very proud if he saw you listening to gangsta rap . I agree some songs of gangsta rap can sound good but it's still ZOGGED.

If you are listening to gangsta rap you are basically letting the KIKES fuck you in the ass
This aint 4chan nigga

nigger music is so dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21531, House Lannister and 3 others
I listen to anyone who is real. u stay listening to niggas like 21 savage who aint ever been in the streets

Phility Rich is pretty dope too. Him and his brother got rich from selling pussy
Ion listen 21

Only yb

they call me golden dawner this some real high dht music which gets hqnp pussy no wonder why you incels

• JFL
@Growth Plate

• JFL
Muh dik nigga I be Killin niggaz in shit mane I hate niggaz mane I shoot and rape niggaz mane fuck ass nigga nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, House Lannister, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Muh dik nigga I be Killin niggaz in shit mane I hate niggaz mane I shoot and rape niggaz mane fuck ass nigga nigga
High T primal activities

• JFL
I get it maybe if you isn't black then you're not gonna wanna listen to youngboy because that's cucked or whatever but there's still gamgsta rap for any race

This?

Yeah I know you weird freaks either listen to that on loop, phonk, hardstyle or classical music

Phonk and hardstyle is decent though I'm not gonna lie I used to listen to that but that's for little kids bro. Stop listening to that shit

Classical music is obviously objectively good but we all know you is only listening to that shit because you is a psuedointellectual faggot

I listen to jazz because I actually have a job.

• JFL
only hip hop i listen to is carti and ye

but mainly pop punk rock metal so my taste is non NT

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Gangster music is trash to me personally. I'm a guitarist in a band. I prefer rock/metal/grunge. I'm also attracted to the females that are into this kind of music, so I surround myself with those. I don't find rap music appealing, don't care for the girls that are into it, that side of things isn't my personality. It's to each their own, it suits you and you're happy there, my genre's suit me. Remember, you're not special, you've just found what buzzes you and makes you feel good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 21620 and Growth Plate
Personally I enjoy a bit of 2010s pop music and some Japanese and Russian music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Growth Plate
i listen to this

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
You the type of nigga who got bullied for liking EDM in middle school so now you’re trying too hard to prove you listen to rap

Reverse reaction of @Blackgymmax , who ptobdbly only listens to Johnny Rebel

Thoughts? @fogdart

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
I only listen to @curlyheadjames shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and Deleted member 16133

This?

I Listen to this

This?

This is what I listen to:

NT music with tons of snow bunnies :love::love:

G house
Future house
Big room
Bass house

This?

I Listen to this

This?

You like Three 6 Mafia?

How the fuck did you call out 80% of my music taste? wtf??

Am I that normie...

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
lol gangsta rap is 1990s

• JFL
im so high testosterone

yet i dont listen to this trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Rt-Rust1