If you already ascended, please click (serious question)

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
How to maintain/entertain a girl in a LTR? Shits brutal, their brains just can't tolerate a peaceful/zero stimuli state and then she just leaves you for whoever gives her more highs and lows

Genuine question btw, can't think of any other solution besides changing date locations/activities every weekend but that eventually will run out

Most likely I'm just too boring and autistic so that's probably the culprit but whatever, any former experiences and advice on this? Most difficult accommodating to the normie lifestyle, guess this is just another how to escape abused dog syndrome conundrum thread but would highly appreciate any input honestly

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s, Costcosuperstore and lokmazclock
Bump this shits serious

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s, Costcosuperstore and garoupilled_
Go to the next girl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and garoupilled_
tags @enchanted_elixir @Gaygymmaxx @Seth Walsh @deepfuckingvalue @CoreSchizo @mnbvcxz @mathis @Gengar @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @coispet @Lmao @Orc @TechnoBoss @Offensive Bias

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I found that I girls to stay around longer if change between responding to text quickly and then responding like once a day ifk if that will help much but just my experience

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and garoupilled_
sorry for tags @5.5psl @ReadBooksEveryday @Aesthetics_III @BucketCrab @Cope @CristianT @Dr. Mog @DrTony @Elias @Fear @esoterik @Giorgio @HighClassMaxing @Gaia262 @HighTierNormie @Interested @kokoszanel @MadTwatter @NegativeNorwood @Patriot @Niklaus Mikaelson @pneumocystosis @SteveRogers @retard @SexuallyAbusive @SixCRY @Slayerino @stressftw @Tasty17 @the next o'pry @thecel @twilight @VenatorLuparius @vanillaicecream

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I found that I girls to stay around longer if change between responding to text quickly and then responding like once a day ifk if that will help much but just my experience
Pretty smart ngl, will use this ty

Any other advice? Just don't have predictable patterns in general to keep them hooked is what you're saying then

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Costcosuperstore
How to maintain/entertain a girl in a LTR? Shits brutal, their brains just can't tolerate a peaceful/zero stimuli state and then she just leaves you for whoever gives her more highs and lows

Genuine question btw, can't think of any other solution besides changing date locations/activities every weekend but that eventually will run out

Most likely I'm just too boring and autistic so that's probably the culprit but whatever, any former experiences and advice on this? Most difficult accommodating to the normie lifestyle, guess this is just another how to escape abused dog syndrome conundrum thread but would highly appreciate any input honestly
You probably need to start some drama.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ziggy.s, Costcosuperstore and garoupilled_
Pretty smart ngl, will use this ty

Any other advice? Just don't have predictable patterns in general to keep them hooked is what you're saying then
Yes basically being unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
  • +1
Reactions: ziggy.s and psychomandible
Did you use this in any other scenario besides texting? Like cold hot push pull kinda behavior examples etc
Yes I'd say, if you're out and about with a girl be sort of adventurous and go do something that wasn't planned

• +1
You can’t and you don’t need to entertain her

• +1
Good q, a girl I was with expressed her frustration that our dates only consisted of “dinner and fucking” and while she liked me, she was a bit bored.
Honestly you just have to be consistent in seeing her, ensure you have a variety of activities you do together and you’ll be fine. There’s a few other manipulation techniques you can use too😂

• +1

My advice is probably not really worth much since I myself get bored quickly and only have short term relationships, but the main point is that a healthy and good relationship is not effortless, but isn't supposed to feel like you're an "entertainer".

In other words you should both be happy about being with each other regardless of the activities you do, and most of all you have to be able to hold conversations that don't go one way (i.e. conversation where you're the only one keeping the conversation alive).

The "normie lifestyle" doesn't have to be a 100% thing by the way. Yeah maybe your girl wants to go clubbing every weekend, but you can probably tone it down to once a month if you really despise it. If all the stuff she wants to do / talk about are things you can't stand, my advice would be to find a way to change her or find someone else since you're pretty much incompatible

• +1

I'm unqualified.

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s
just be 'toxic'