IF YOU ARE 5+ PSL THEN YOU SHOULD DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF 5+PSL [HTN+] GUYS WHO WOULD POST HERE LIKE WHY TF ARE YOU EVEN ROTTING ?
YOU ARE ALREADY TOP 10% LOOKS WISE , IF ITS NT THATS STOPPING YOU THEN SNORT COKE AND APPROACH GIRLS.
MOMENT I REACH TILL HTN AFTER SURGERIES ILL APPROACH HOTTEST OF THE HOTTEST FOIDS WHILE BEING HIGH ON COKE
HTN IS ENOUGH TO HAVE A VERY FULFULLING DATING LIFE, YOU DONT NEED MORE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, odux and 11 others
Then why are u here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, redmaxx, Tai Lung and 6 others

5.5psl

6'4 gymcel aspiring to become a junkie.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, endlessummer and Nick.Harte
Then why are u here
Images 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Nick.Harte and Suimaxxer
Then why are u here
NIGGA IF I WAS EVEN CLOSE TO 5.5PSL I WOULD NEVER EVEN SEARCH ABOUT MEWING ON THE NET AND WOULD NEVER HAD END UPON THIS SHITHOLE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, roping3264, tyroneorkms and 5 others
nah this currently is the sanest site out there

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, PointOfNoReturn and GuyFromSingapore
NIGGA IF I WAS EVEN CLOSE TO 5.5PSL I WOULD NEVER EVEN SEARCH ABOUT MEWING ON THE NET AND WOULD NEVER HAD END UPON THIS SHITHOLE
Yea makes sense

Tag the 5+ PSL users then

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Willmogulater

Pm face.

Who's 5psl and still on here. If they are they are probably addicted, non-nt, dicklet or short

why be 5psl when you can be higher

I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF 5+PSL [HTN+] GUYS WHO WOULD POST HERE LIKE WHY TF ARE YOU EVEN ROTTING ?
YOU ARE ALREADY TOP 10% LOOKS WISE , IF ITS NT THATS STOPPING YOU THEN SNORT COKE AND APPROACH GIRLS.
MOMENT I REACH TILL HTN AFTER SURGERIES ILL APPROACH HOTTEST OF THE HOTTEST FOIDS WHILE BEING HIGH ON COKE
nigga your 6'4, we have enough reason to be on here as you

stfu nigga, this place needs to be htn central

Yea I’m aware of the ones like Crisick, Blackgymmaxx, Amnesia, Loox, Nordsmog, etc who looksmaxxed to 5+ PSL but what I’m getting from this thread is the ones who are already 5+ PSL asking for advice
Also @BrahminBoss

FACE > HEIGHT
I've pulled all my life I just wanna be better looking so I can marry a tall model looking chick and have babies

It’s 8 PSL or death.

Cause my dream (and probably next) job is in the Netherlands and I'm fucking 6'0. Best-case scenario 6'2 with lifts. My HTN face won't mean shit.

Last edited:
.org addiction and autism is a deadly combination.

if dont look like prime hernan drago plus robert wadlow height its over for you in 2023

4psl and i don't even know why am i here but i just lwk get angry when i see rating posts and is always htn - chad calling himself a ltn or mtn
i swear imma just start saying "yea ur like ltn" on everyone of these attention whoring posts

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BobbyJindalsTwin
4psl and i don't even know why am i here but i just lwk get angry when i see rating posts and is always htn - chad calling himself a ltn or mtn
i swear imma just start saying "yea ur like ltn" on everyone of these attention whoring posts
They just say that for attention

i agree

I'm on here because I'm blackpilled and slightly autistic otherwise if I had the mentality of a normie I'd be getting women daily. WOUWEDHOJUWAHD I'm actually so autistic

Same

Should i try coke?

5.5 psl

i was rated like 4psl at 14 when joining the forum i got better, close to 5. i slay sometimes but im obsessed with being better looking that everyone and mogging.

After my lip lift/ nose job to make my nose longer and shorten philtrum (philtrumcel), roids at 17 and gh peptides to get to 6’2 i’ll leave

its psl god or rope

For me, it’s never been about pulling girls

But Coke isn't good for you 😢