If you are a Black Christian, you are a Cuck.

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Christianity was literally invented to justify the superiority of Whites & Jews over Black people and has been used to argue for slavery, I find it absurd that the weak, docile black men of today claim to be Christians, when Christianity itself is based upon their inferiority, their subservient nature to their oppressors is commendable. Why are my compatriots so weak, docile, and retarded? We must wake up, we must take action, we will take action. "The triumph of evil is guaranteed when the good do nothing" - Navalany.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 7580, NEOKAISER and 9 others
nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, try2beme, Perfection and 3 others
If you are a Christian, you are a cuck

Christianity is a joke religion, you got popes going around supporting trans people and LGBTQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 7580, IAMNOTANINCEL and 11 others
That nigga jidion became a Christian lol

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 7580, Zeruel and 1 other person
That word was used against your people not mine, it has literally no meaning to me. Yet you use it because you have been thoroughly colonized, as the average Black Christian has been.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, kebab, forevermirin and 3 others
Christianity was literally invented to justify the superiority of Whites & Jews over Black people and has been used to argue for slavery, I find it absurd that the weak, docile black men of today claim to be Christians, when Christianity itself is based upon their inferiority, their subservient nature to their oppressors is commendable. Why are my compatriots so weak, docile, and retarded? We must wake up, we must take action, we will take action. "The triumph of evil is guaranteed when the good do nothing" - Navalany.
Black people need to practice Voodoo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, FaceandBBC and try2beme
The "nigger" term was used primarily against Black Americans, and has no meaning to people from Africa or most of the Carribeans. "kaffir" would be the equivalent in SA terms, but that word also holds no meaning to me.

That word was used against your people not mine, it has literally no meaning to me. Yet you use it because you have been thoroughly colonized, as the average Black Christian has been.
-a nigger @anthony111553

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You could say the same amount curry or black muzzies.

Tbh any non Euro Christian or non Arab Muzzie is a cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52658, try2beme, forevermirin and 3 others
Uncle Toms like Kamui must be lynched. You ugly blackcel urkcel, niggercel. Black Americans have allowed themselves to be put into a position as slaves to Corporate America, and it is up to us Immigrants to fix the Black position in America. You are truly a nigger. If not for you niggers, Blacks would the second richest and most educated group in America.

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ManletBlackcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Uncle Toms like Kamui must be lynched. You ugly blackcel urkcel, niggercel. Black Americans have allowed themselves to be put into a position as slaves to Corporate America, and it is up to us Immigrants to fix the Black position in America. You are truly a nigger. If not for you niggers, Blacks would the second richest and most educated group in America.
-a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and st.hamudi but 6‘5
-a nigger
Your ancestors not even 100 years ago was called nigger, mine has literally never been called nigger, the irony is palpable.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Your ancestors not even 100 years ago was called nigger, mine has literally never been called nigger, the irony is palpable.
-a nigger

• JFL
Muslim and Christian blacks are beyond cucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, The Antichrist and Deleted member 52953
Anyway, I have to get back to studying, I will not rest until Black America wakes up, atleast the ones of us who aren't restricted to the role of being Hot Cheetoh, Ghetto, Uneducated Gang-bangers (African Americans)

Anyway, I have to get back to studying, I will not rest until Black America wakes up, atleast the ones of us who aren't restricted to the role of being Hot Cheetoh, Ghetto, Uneducated Gang-bangers (African Americans)
-a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Ricky212
Stupid ass thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 51465 and NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 52953
Jesus was a shitskin not white ! He was ethnic levant arab

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and The Antichrist
Stop cooning and bow down to your African american masters! They are the only reason you aren't seen as an african dog, they boosted black SMV. PAY YOUR DUES.

• JFL
Stop cooning and bow down to your African american masters! They are the only reason you aren't seen as an african dog, they boosted black SMV. PAY YOUR DUES.
bullshit black smv was boosted singlehandedly by cameroonian singer libianca

• JFL
If you are a Christian, you are a cuck

Christianity is a joke religion, you got popes going around supporting trans people and LGBTQ.
Wait til this sand nigger finds out christianity ≠ catholicism

bullshit black smv was boosted singlehandedly by cameroonian singer libianca

Bow down to the messiah

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I admire people like Malcom X and to a lesser extent Martin Luther King, but the average African American today is nowhere near as bright and educated as African Americans were not even a hundred years ago. The average African American back then had on suits and ties, and walked as respectable members of society. I want to take a trip with you back to the fight for freedom, the death of apartheid, and other historical events, but I really do have to study for a Physics Midterm right now.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Jfl at retards here. christianity and islam have nothing to do with race.

BS like nation of islam or the KKK don’t represent the religion.

I admire people like Malcom X and to a lesser extent Martin Luther King, but the average African American today is nowhere near as bright and educated as African Americans were not even a hundred years ago. The average African American back then had on suits and ties, and walked as respectable members of society. I want to take a trip with you back to the fight for freedom, the death of apartheid, and other historical events, but I really do have to study for a Physics Midterm right now.
-a nigger

• JFL
-a nigger

• JFL
If you are white christian your a massive cuck too

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Based pfp 🤣

And it's cucked bcuz for the most part they were converted due to colonialism and/or brute force.
Real
I just converted bc ion worship a human or believe the trinity

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Swarthy Knight
Christianity never benefited humanity in any way. All it did was causing wars and enslaving other people who Christian’s think of as: Pagans and not only black Africans but also native Americans, they wanted to do the same with the Arabs, but the caliphate was too strong so they couldn’t enslave the Muslim world like they wanted to and today orthodox Christian’s want to murder, rape and enslave Catholics and Muslims and they think of themselves as "soldiers of god“ against the evil pagans.

Europe used to be a shithole under Christian rule, scientists got executed for disagreeing with the Bible and people were forced to be "good Christian’s“.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 7580, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
You could say the same amount curry or black muzzies.

Tbh any non Euro Christian or non Arab Muzzie is a cuck
Christianity originated in the Middle East lmao not even in Europe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 7580
Europe used to be a shithole under Christian rule
Facts, its comical when christian europeans flex that christian countries are better than muslim ones when their countries only developed when they abandoned christianity and secularised JFL, christian theocracy threw europe into the dark ages so its retarded to attribute the west's success to christianity

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580