IF you are a stormfront then your life does NOT matter, remember that you fucking pale ass bitch. 😎👺

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Reminder to all you coping dancing in lala land stormfronters, that your movement have no basis in reality, and if you're a stormfront then you're automatically a man with low intelligence and is a slave to ME and others on this forum. Do not get it fucked up, there's no peace to be had.

the last stand you've made was in january 6, and you all failed epicly, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's over 4 you bucks :)

Laughing Emoji GIF - Laughing Emoji Saquinon - Discover & Share GIFs | Laughing  emoji, Funny emoticons, Animated emoticons

I've been sent a vocaroo by a major stormfront on this site, stating that he's not actually racist, and that he wanted me to stop making threads about the topic. Just lol at this buck, he wants peace after starting some shit. This isn't how it goes slave, only on my terms will negotiations be had.

I have to laugh at how low iq they are, I mean look at those idiots in the capitol attacks, literally no attempts to disguise their identities, and somehow they iq mog jews/blacks and ethnics :lul:

meanwhile, look what's happening in reality :)

@RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Ethereal @Blackmannnns @Tropical Tyrone @lebanegro @PrinceLuenLeoncur @masaka @Frank Jack @MadVisionary @Amexmaxx @Shrek2OnDvD @TsarTsar444 @masaka @sandcelmuttcel @Lolcel @Ryan @hairyballscel @Chadeep @Scientist @SubhumanCurrycel @Yliaster @.👽. @MoeZart @MarkCorrigan @Albeacho @kebabcoper @RoBobaFett999 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @buckchadley31 @JosephGarrot123

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer, Primordial, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 23 others
Another based post by @MrGlutton

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primordial, Ryan, ✿👍col and 4 others
Our clique is gonna dominate this place! You're seeing it right now
Inb4 Teracope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, sandcelmuttcel, .👽. and 5 others
Im just standing by. Dont mind me. Im just watching :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, MrGlutton and Deleted member 14478
Reminder to all you coping dancing in lala land stormfronters, that your movement have no basis in reality, and if you're a stormfront then you're automatically a man with low intelligence and is a slave to ME and others on this forum. Do not get it fucked up, there's no peace to be had.

the last stand you've made was in january 6, and you all failed epicly, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's over 4 you bucks :)

Laughing Emoji GIF - Laughing Emoji Saquinon - Discover & Share GIFs | Laughing  emoji, Funny emoticons, Animated emoticons

I've been sent a vocaroo by a major stormfront on this site, stating that he's not actually racist, and that he wanted me to stop making threads about the topic. Just lol at this buck, he wants peace after starting some shit. This isn't how it goes slave, only on my terms will negotiations be had.

I have to laugh at how low iq they are, I mean look at those idiots in the capitol attacks, literally no attempts to disguise their identities, and somehow they iq mog jews/blacks and ethnics :lul:

View attachment 1374370

@RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Ethereal @Blackmannnns @Tropical Tyrone @lebanegro @PrinceLuenLeoncur @masaka @Frank Jack @MadVisionary @Amexmaxx @Shrek2OnDvD @TsarTsar444 @masaka @sandcelmuttcel @Lolcel @Ryan @hairyballscel @Chadeep @Scientist @SubhumanCurrycel @Yliaster @.👽. @MoeZart @MarkCorrigan @Albeacho @kebabcoper @RoBobaFett999 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @buckchadley31 @JosephGarrot123

View attachment 1374376
why am i being tagged with the ethnics? i'm clearly of Indo-Aryan descent

modern stormfronters are low IQ, but germany literally IQ mogged the entire earth back in the day, just look at pre-WWII Nobel prizes, i get why people want to go back to those times.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and MrGlutton
Stormfronts always cope with some outdated crap map of “ethnic iq.” The truth is there is no being wich has lower IQ than a stormfrontcel
agreed, stormfronters have to be the most retarded subhumans I have ever come across on this earth.

i just have to laugh at how much we are intellectually superior to these cave animals.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, sandcelmuttcel, RetardSubhuman and 2 others
agreed, stormfronters have to be the most retarded subhumans I have ever come across on this earth.

i just have to laugh at how much we are intellectually superior to these cave animals.
for a dumb nigger you sure do talk about IQ and intellect a lot

post an IQ test result

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
for a dumb nigger you sure do talk about IQ and intellect a lot

post an IQ test result
dnrd

also btw guys, this is the same retard who sent an e girl a picture of his arms :lul::lul::lul:

@Jagged0

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others

View attachment 1374370

View attachment 1374376
based tyson

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
Are catboykami and gypsy crusader sfcels in your opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
There are no stormfronts here you retard

you just make threads to agitate people, then point the finger at them if they respond.... or call them a cuck if they dont.

petty drama, for insecure people. You arent fighting racism, you are a loner who has nothing left of his identity but his perceived ethnicity.

muh ehtnic bros :soy: Reminder that every1 u tagged WOULD MURDER YOU if it meant they could be chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
There are no stormfronts here you retard

you just make threads to agitate people, then point the finger at them if they respond.... or call them a cuck if they dont.

petty drama, for insecure people. You arent fighting racism, you are a loner who has nothing left of his identity but his perceived ethnicity.

muh ehtnic bros :soy: Reminder that every1 u tagged WOULD MURDER YOU if it meant they could be chad
"muh ehtnic bros :soy: Reminder that every1 u tagged WOULD MURDER YOU if it meant they could be chad"

oh shut the fuck up you stupid retarded stfcel

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
wdym by stormfront u nigger

im barely white but the capitol rioters were based and i hate jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and n0rthface
stormfront is pretty cringe ngl. dont get why white incels are trying to "preserve the white race", when all the white sluts rejected them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
stormfront is pretty cringe ngl. dont get why white incels are trying to "preserve the white race", when all the white sluts rejected them
couldn't have said it better myself.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
no tag even tho im darker than 80% of tag list
Angry Throw GIF by BrownSugarApp

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 6963 and Looks234
Who are you even talking about? Youre fighting a strawman you schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and RetardSubhuman
rent free

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
to everyone saying there are no stormfrontcels on the forum
Screenshot 448

Screenshot 509

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
YOU don't matter, stormfront. I am above you in every way imaginable, and even as you read my post I'm killing you.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
lol at this retard bumping his shit thread @xefo

he had to come back here and seethe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jagged0 and RetardSubhuman
YOU don't matter, stormfront. I am above you in every way imaginable, and even as you read my post I'm killing you.

View attachment 1374575
literally a retarded rat cuck who simps for online e girls,

literally beneath me in every way imaginable :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and RetardSubhuman
literally a retarded rat cuck who simps for online e girls,

literally beneath me in every way imaginable :lul:
you're an ugly socially rejected anime loving nigger truecel and your only source of dopamine is this site where even your niglet gang is thinking jfl @ this weird ass nigga but you're too retarded to see it

Tenor 3

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP NGL :lul::lul:

RETARD SENT PICTURES OF HIS PENIS TO AN E THOT, AND HAS THE NERVE TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIS SUPERIOR, ME

it's truly over 4 this draco malfory dating subhuman trashbag

JFL

@looksmaxxer234 @sandcelmuttcel @RetardSubhuman @Scientist @xefo @Jagged0 @Frank Jack @buckchadley31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jagged0, RetardSubhuman and 2 others
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP NGL :lul::lul:

View attachment 1374582

RETARD SENT PICTURES OF HIS PENIS TO AN E THOT, AND HAS THE NERVE TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIS SUPERIOR, ME

JFL

@looksmaxxer234 @sandcelmuttcel @RetardSubhuman @Scientist @xefo @Jagged0 @Frank Jack @buckchadley31
Bro stop tagging me in these threads, I'm not racist.
But rodeblur is a lying dolphin faggot and makes up shit all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and xefo
you're an ugly socially rejected anime loving nigger truecel and your only source of dopamine is this site where even your niglet gang is thinking jfl @ this weird ass nigga but you're too retarded to see it

View attachment 1374584
"niglet gang"

is this the best you can come up with? you low iq retarded cumskin piss drinking e girl simp cuckold?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and ✿👍col
Would you date a woman like this?

13419176 894759523991975 4507431265346076122 n 1

One on the left slept with the guy on the right. Would you "lay" with her?

• JFL
Nigga i never saw u why u tag me you lil bitch ion give a fuxk about ur shit thread and will report for mas tagging

• Hmm...
Nigga i never saw u why u tag me you lil bitch ion give a fuxk about ur shit thread and will report for mas tagging
WHO the fuck are you????

LOL if i tagged you then it's a severe mistake, literally don't remember tagging you trashdog

you're a whole random

WHO the fuck are you????

LOL if i tagged you then it's a severe mistake

you're a whole random
I’m sorry bro keep tagging me i like ur comtent bro :feelswah:

Jebo ti Isus mrtvu mater u pičku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back