if you are already good looking there is no need for looksmaxing

if i fix upper eyelid exposure + nose, i'll be 6.5 PSL with low bf.
fuck that it has to be the nose, which is the most noticeable stuff ever...
Lol keep on believing that
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope GIFs
lol

Does people see it ?
how you do it ?
Nah no one notices it tbh. I have shoes with 1 inch heel and i put this thick folded piece of paper in it too and then wear it lmao. Its so fun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lol keep on believing that

lol

I'm kidding btw, 6.5 is too high rn. 6 would be very fine even with surgery.
Nah no one notices it tbh. I have shoes with 1 inch heel and i put this thick folded piece of paper in it too and then wear it lmao. Its so fun

Which country ?

You should try modeling and starting a business. Be careful about zina btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Salludon
Being the top 2 looking people aout of 10 guys doesn't make you attractive retard
imagine being this retarded, if you cant get any pussy you want being best of 2 guys out of 10 ur mentalcel/high inhib, face it and stop coping

you need to got to mentalmax.me

imagine being this retarded, if you cant get any pussy you want being best of 2 guys out of 10 ur mentalcel/high inhib, face it and stop coping

you need to got to mentalmax.me
Tbh nt is highly undervalued. Even normies agree with looks matter. That is why they say hit the gym or shower or even lower your standards but if a girl approaches you and you are just anxious and cant make a move then you need to learn how to cope and ntmaxx

I was once in a mall and a girl approached me expecting me to give her my snapchat nut i just walked so fast away. I regret it daily dont be like me

Top 20% is like 1 in 200 or something. You could play send bob and vagena and grt nudes unlike curry subhumans

How about investing your time fucking jbs than being in an obscure forum
JFL if you think good looking guys are screwing constantly. if anything they spend less time because they dont have to put in all the bs effort to get women interested. and yeah they still need to stay toned and maintain low bodyfat.

JFL if you think good looking guys are screwing constantly. if anything they spend less time because they dont have to put in all the bs effort to get women interested. and yeah they still need to stay toned and maintain low bodyfat.
Cope. We have seen the tinder results. Chads are impregnating our women
View attachment 108028
the fuck is this LOLSUPER
how come when others post their pics it is OMG OMG CHAD CHAD and when someone like me who looks like them is EWW EWW CURRY DIE DIE DIE

Cope. We have seen the tinder results. Chads are impregnating our women

how come when others post their pics it is OMG OMG CHAD CHAD and when someone like me who looks like them is EWW EWW CURRY DIE DIE DIE
is this guy you ??
i just think this picture funny

Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine, what could go wrong?

Nothing will go wrong, but your not actually doing anything to looksmax apart from skin care.

You should try modeling and starting a business. Be careful about zina btw

Don't know if he is a muslim though for the "zina". If he did not, good guy he is.
We have our champion here so.
I mean, fuck, i tried salludon in tinder, and asked western girls to rate him, and it's was mostly over...
Fuck he his top model tier though. Girls are racist, period.

Keep coping.

JFL @ thumb pulling that’s more delusional than mewing
why tho? it makes sense and I saw results. Which part do you find delusional?

why tho? it makes sense and I saw results. Which part do you find delusional?

No pics no care

And I’ve seen these ‘mewing’ results, all frauded and at different angles.

No pics no care

And I’ve seen these ‘mewing’ results, all frauded and at different angles.
just tell me from the general idea, if you thumb pull for long enough, why should it not be working? Ill make a results thread soon btw

just tell me from the general idea, if you thumb pull for long enough, why should it not be working? Ill make a results thread soon btw
Because bones aren’t not sponge you giving you mouth a tug every day for 10 mins will not so anything, people have to wear braces for months-years too see results and that’s under constant pressure. Same goes for mewing, which doesn’t yield results but it’s the same principle.

Because bones aren’t not sponge you giving you mouth a tug every day for 10 mins will not so anything, people have to wear braces for months-years too see results and that’s under constant pressure. Same goes for mewing, which doesn’t yield results but it’s the same principle.
lol, I mew longer per day than I used to wear braces. As for thumb pulling, obviously I can't do it as long (more than 10 min tho) but I have more power

lol, I mew longer per day than I used to wear braces. As for thumb pulling, obviously I can't do it as long (more than 10 min tho) but I have more power

It doesn’t work, also braves are fixed ?

Don't know if he is a muslim though for the "zina". If he did not, good guy he is.
We have our champion here so.
I mean, fuck, i tried salludon in tinder, and asked western girls to rate him, and it's was mostly over...
Fuck he his top model tier though. Girls are racist, period.
They dont like him? He could larp as an italian

Nah I have seen him around and people were praising him
arceus is a meme, no one actually thought he was a slayer but his drunk webms of him talking with his stupid frog accent wearing a bathrobe and smoking cigs in his moms bathroom were hilarious so his memory lives on