If you are average or below you should focus on money not looks

vitobassu

vitobassu

Iron
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
6
In my opinion looks > money, but as an average guy if I want to achieve that I have to moneymaxx. There is no point in doing all of the cope shit. For sure you can improve a little. Maybe get more lean or whatever but let’s be real nothing will change. You’re bones are set. You are still a normie. Let’s say it together: «I am a normie». With money, here is where life starts. You can do surgeries if you know what you are doing. But yeah let me know your thoughts?
 
In my opinion looks > money, but as an average guy if I want to achieve that I have to moneymaxx. There is no point in doing all of the cope shit. For sure you can improve a little. Maybe get more lean or whatever but let’s be real nothing will change. You’re bones are set. You are still a normie. Let’s say it together: «I am a normie». With money, here is where life starts. You can do surgeries if you know what you are doing. But yeah let me know your thoughts?
I think that if you focused on money either way it wouldn't matter. The people who say they will get surgery significantly outweigh people who actually do. And let's say for example you do actually get to the point of having enough money for surgeries , there's probably gonna be no point in going forward because you're gonna be old as fuck at that point in most cases or old enough to the point where the surgery just wont matter for your smv anymore. Money doesn't come quick and easy like people think and the surgeries that are actually worth getting are expensive. But some men will probably be fine being a rich cuck.
 
so still technically still looks in the end :unsure:
 

Similar threads

momoil
Replies
1
Views
36
incomplete
incomplete
L
Replies
9
Views
71
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Troo_
Replies
1
Views
53
sub3foidmagnetizer
sub3foidmagnetizer
Joeseminate
Replies
10
Views
54
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
B
Replies
8
Views
38
maxirraret
maxirraret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top