If you are east asian the only looksmax is suicide

just think

just think

Banned
gooks are so fucking subhuman

Flat maxilla, short on average compared to whites, small dicks, flat brow ridge (no testosterone) just shit overall

At least curries are diverse and some curries mog like Rajasthan or any north Indians.

20240213 122025

YOUR OWN WOMEN MAKE FUN OF YOU! FUCKING BRUTAL FOR GOOKS.

If you are east asian looksmax is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, bloomercel, Deleted member 62902 and 15 others
Not ultra brutal, gooks can just go EE

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
none of what you said is caused by bone.

Attachments

• rceqxk2d5e321.mp4
    76.5 KB
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, bloomercel and zharupodrugu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, thecel, AscensionUwU and 5 others
good thing they dont't have to compete with other races. not yet over for them

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
These threads offer no value at all; you’re probably between 14 and 25.
25 at most.

Unironically, go seek therapy, bro, or LDAR.

• WTF
These threads offer no value at all; you’re probably between 14 and 25.
25 at most.

Unironically, go seek therapy, bro, or LDAR.
Found the gookcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, RichardSpencel, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Only true for trucels w/o genetics. I leanmaxxed the shit out of myself and ascended, losing my v card about a year ago. Hairmaxxing, skinmaxxing, heightmaxxing, and leanmaxxing goes for every race. Curries on the other hand, are dirty and smelly, dirt eating animals that shouls be genocided. No amount of looksmaxxing will get rid of your stereotype of being smelly, nerdy, dirty, and miscrosoft support.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, iblamechico, AscensionUwU and 2 others

It's all caused by bone.

Orc, you keep missing every single time I see your posts, stop commenting without doing research, you're make me cringe.

Insane physique, though.

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate, thecel, zharupodrugu and 3 others
The extra depth caused by a high radix looks soo much better

• Love it
View attachment 2741361

Flat maxilla, short on average compared to whites, small dicks, flat brow ridge (no testosterone) just shit overall

At least curries are diverse and some curries mog like Rajasthan or any north Indians.

View attachment 2741363

@kebab @LooksOrDeath @Eli @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and kebab
View attachment 2741387
It's all caused by bone.

Orc, you keep missing every single time I see your posts, stop commenting without doing research, you're make me cringe.

Insane physique, though.
your 'research' is looking at made-up graphs.

it's caused by facial depth, their skull doesn't vary much from caucasians besides less nose projection, the maxilla is pretty much the same.

you are the only one that isn't doing their research here, not only that but you're delusional about what you think you know, true example of dunning kruger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nosauce, thecel, iblamechico and 2 others
I fucking destroy you faggot

3893215 IMG 9850

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, justropemaxbro, LancasteR and 1 other person
Idk why the Asian hate must got cucked by a chang
Move on ig

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, justropemaxbro, zharupodrugu and 3 others
View attachment 2741361

View attachment 2741363

Just go Cho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679

it's caused by facial depth, their skull doesn't vary much from caucasians besides less nose projection, the maxilla is pretty much the same.

View attachment 2741414

you are the only one that isn't doing their research here, not only that but you're delusional about what you think you know, true example of dunning kruger.
You really make the worst and most full of misinformation posts on the entire site.

The entire maxilla is clearly more projected in the white skulls and recessed in the other two groups while both asian and african skulls clearly display alveolar prognathism, causing their ethically characteristic bimax protrusion.

Look, I don't hate you or anything, its nothing personal, but your posts have no research behind them, and it's frustrating.

All you need to do is google ethnic skull differences and read any paper and you'll the facial differences between ethic groups are bone deep, in fact its extremely easy to guess the racial origin of a skull (distinguishing between African, asian and caucasian).

Is doing minimal research that much work for you?

If I see another shit take from you I might ignore you, I can't take the stupidity anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, rand anon and Lethbridge
You really make the worst and most full of misinformation posts on the entire site.
likewise, delusional pseudo-intellectual.

The entire maxilla is clearly more projected in the white skulls and recessed in the other two groups while both asian and african skulls clearly display alveolar prognathism, causing their ethically characteristic bimax protrusion.

there is virtually no distinguishable difference in the projection of the maxilla between asians and europeans, this 'flat' mid face as you coin it doesn't actually exist in any medical research, it's a made up graph that originates from 4chan.
Look, I don't hate you or anything, its nothing personal, but your posts have no research behind them, and it's frustrating.
your search = looking at memes posted on /pol/
All you need to do is google ethnic skull differences and read any paper and you'll the facial differences between ethic groups are bone deep, in fact its extremely easy to guess the racial origin of a skull (distinguishing between African, asian and caucasian).
these are perceived differences, they're not actually there in the bone, the 'research' papers that you're referencing don't exist.

The upper and lower lips were more protrusive in the Chinese, and a more convex facial profile was seen compared with the Caucasian sample.

Is doing minimal research that much work for you?
is it? you are the one that's wrong here.

I do not care who you ignore, I do not consider your opinion to be of value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, justropemaxbro and FaceandBBC
We winl be their slaves soon, then we see who’s the real subhuman

likewise, delusional pseudo-intellectual.

there is virtually no distinguishable difference in the projection of the maxilla between asians and europeans, this 'flat' mid face as you coin it doesn't actually exist in any medical research, it's a made up graph that originates from 4chan.

your search = looking at memes posted on /pol/

these are perceived differences, they're not actually there in the bone, the 'research' papers that you're referencing don't exist.

The upper and lower lips were more protrusive in the Chinese, and a more convex facial profile was seen compared with the Caucasian sample.

is it? you are the one that's wrong here.

I do not care who you ignore, I do not consider your opinion to be of value.
"Significant differences in hard and soft tissue characteristics were found between Chinese and Caucasian young adults with normal occlusions and well-balanced faces."

This comes from your own paper.

Hard tissue is bone btw, just in case you're so uneducated you didn't know.

You're an idiot, buddy, no-one should take you seriously at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab and Fgsfds
Truly brutal. Too bad china will take over soon. And india will follow. Every white foid will be trying to get monoloid eyes

"Significant differences in hard and soft tissue characteristics were found between Chinese and Caucasian young adults with normal occlusions and well-balanced faces."

This comes from your own paper.

Hard tissue is bone btw, just in case you're so uneducated you didn't know.

You're an idiot, buddy, no-one should take you seriously at this point.
there's many differences between european and asian skulls, notably the jaw and cheekbones, you'd know if you were actually capable of reading through them instead of thumbing through memes made by white supremacists on 4chan.

the maxilla just isn't one of them, this 'flat mid face' does not exist in medical literature, it's pulled straight out of your ass, like most of your opinions.

if anything asians have more projected mouths on average than causcasians do in literature, but the variance isn't significant.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Amadeus
good thing i aint asain at qll

there's many differences between european and asian skulls, notably the jaw and cheekbones, you'd know if you were actually capable of reading through them instead of thumbing through memes made by white supremacists on 4chan.

the maxilla just isn't one of them, this 'flat mid face' does not exist in medical literature, it's pulled straight out of your ass, like most of your opinions.

View attachment 2741553

if anything asians have more projected mouths on average than causcasians do in literature, but the variance isn't significant.
Its not white supremacy you lowIQcel, its literally basic anatomy.

And they mention the flat the maxilla in the abstract!!!

"The upper and lower lips were more protrusive in the Chinese, and a more convex facial profile was seen compared with the Caucasian sample."

Stop trying to argue when everything proves you you're wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab, Fgsfds and rand anon
"The upper and lower lips were more protrusive in the Chinese,"

Their protrusive mouth wouldn't be listed in the abstract's conclusions if it wasn't significant, you goofy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab
@kebab @LooksOrDeath @Eli @WishIwasChico
shit racebait, gooks have more appeal than curries in the west
If they make some minor adjustments a lot of asians can get a girl easily, cant say the same for indians

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Amadeus, N8verBegan and 3 others
shit racebait, gooks have more appeal than curries in the west
If they make some minor adjustments a lot of asians can get a girl easily, cant say the same for indians
only white guys you will catch saying racist shit like this are those fat ugly guys like brittbop or something like that who havent done anything and think they are moggers because of some white chad

• +1
Reactions: kebab and LooksOrDeath
only white guys you will catch saying racist shit like this are those fat ugly guys like brittbop or something like that who havent done anything and think they are moggers because of some white chad
Usually white uggos who found some success in SEA or with some self hating ethnics, then feel theyre chads
no doubt being white helps you but race is overrated if youre not exotic in another country

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Its not white supremacy you lowIQcel, its literally basic anatomy.

And they mention the flat the maxilla in the abstract!!!

"The upper and lower lips were more protrusive in the Chinese, and a more convex facial profile was seen compared with the Caucasian sample."
convex means the jaw slopes, not the maxilla, illiterate, it means the exact opposite of what you're thinking, a convex profile typically has a more pronounced mid-face.

"The upper and lower lips were more protrusive in the Chinese,"

Their protrusive mouth wouldn't be listed in the abstract's conclusions if it wasn't significant, you idiot.
and why was it listed?

because their mid-face isn't actually flat, like you've consistently been suggesting, thanks for proving my point, your lack of reading comprehension has been hilarious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, justropemaxbro and Luh?nn?

View attachment 2741414

off topic, is that you in pfp?

View attachment 2741361

View attachment 2741363

kpopmaxxing bhaiii @Meraki

View attachment 2741387
It's all caused by bone.

Insane physique, though.
FYI the differences in ethnicities skulls are exaggerated for learning purposes, ask any forensic anthropology major and I’m sure they will agree, much harder to identify a skulls race in person, u can look at the skulls of different genocides from different races and they look pretty similar

I'm viet but East Asian specifically Koreans mog. The good looking ones tall, (international students) I've seen them mog white people and girls approach them, as for Chinese and others It's hit or miss, I disagree strongly that it's over for asians, It's much better now than 10 years ago and that is fact.

You should rape your whore mother and hang yourself at the nearest tree branch

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
because their mid-face isn't actually flat, like you've consistently been suggesting, thanks for proving my point, your lack of reading comprehension has been hilarious.
"Some subSaharan Africans share similar characteristics with Australians in terms of marked prognathism and flat frontal bones in the sagittal plane on the one hand, and with eastern Asians on the other hand, for flat nasal and zygomaxillary regions."

"Very flat faces in the transverse plane are the most common condition in eastern Asians."

-Hanihara T. Frontal and facial flatness of major human populations. Am J Phys Anthropol. 2000 Jan;111(1):105-34. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(200001)111:1<105::AID-AJPA7>3.0.CO;2-O. PMID: 10618591.

Your goofy ass made me go find the proof just to make you shut up.

convex means the jaw slopes, not the maxilla, illiterate
JFL at this IQcel. It's both the jaw and maxilla sloping backwards. The dentary part of the maxilla protrudes while the zygomaxillary region goes backwards because its flat. This is what causes bimax protrusion, which is another typical asian feature (PLEASE don't debate this shit too, I don't wanna need to search for an article in order to prove you wrong AGAIN)

It's giga over for orccels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab, justropemaxbro and Fgsfds
View attachment 2741361

View attachment 2741363

if u wanna see the future, just look at south korea, its blackpill on steroids

eastern Asians on the other hand, for flat nasal and zygomaxillary regions."

please learn how to read, this is the zygomaxillary region.

it is connected to, but not part of the maxilla, flatness here doesn't do anything for your argument.
"Very flat faces in the transverse plane are the most common condition in eastern Asians."
-Hanihara T. Frontal and facial flatness of major human populations. Am J Phys Anthropol. 2000 Jan;111(1):105-34. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(200001)111:1<105::AID-AJPA7>3.0.CO;2-O. PMID: 10618591.

Your goofy ass made me go find the proof just to make you shut up.

have you tried reading the study? they didn't measure side profiles, they measured fronto-orbital and zygomaxillary indices of facial flatness, it's an entirely different measurement, almost all modern humans are relatively flat-faced with nothing protruding past neutral, central west asians also have more or less the same ratios as europeans.

by the way the sample size is 10-100, in countries that have populations in the hundreds of millions.

funny how you dismissed two studies I already posted on the exact topic, both of which point out that there's nothing flat about the maxilla in asians, just to come with a completely unrelated study to make a point without actually reading it first, because it's not about the mid-face at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, iblamechico and justropemaxbro
View attachment 2741910

please learn how to read, this is the zygomaxillary region.

it is connected to, but not part of the maxilla, flatness here doesn't do anything for your argument.

have you tried reading the study? they didn't measure side profiles, they measured fronto-orbital and zygomaxillary indices of facial flatness, it's an entirely different measurement, almost all modern humans are relatively flat-faced with nothing protruding past neutral, central west asians also have more or less the same ratios as europeans.

View attachment 2741989

by the way the sample size is 10-100, in countries that have populations in the hundreds of millions.

View attachment 2741999

funny how you dismissed two studies I already posted on the exact topic, both of which point out that there's nothing flat about the maxilla in asians, just to come with a completely unrelated study to make a point without actually reading it first, because it's not about the mid-face at all.
starting to get tired of you making shit up.

The zygomaxillary complex is the area that includes the maxilla and the zygomatic bones together, your googled image refers to the area affected by zygomaxillary fractures. A zygomaxillary fracture is the separation between, guess what, the zygoma (the area in blue in your image) and the maxilla.

Also there's no way you've read the article I've linked because it's locked behind a paywall and I know your ass isn't part of any institution that is subscribed to it because you clearly know nothing about anatomy.

Also funny how you brutally ignored the crystal clear line stating asians are straight up flat faced.

Anyway I'm done wasting my time replying to whatever bs you can come up with, it's too unsatisfying with you holding onto lies trying to win an argument you never had a chance of winning bc saying asians have projected maxillas is dumb shit.

won't reply to the next idiotic response you invent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab and justropemaxbro
The zygomaxillarycomplex is the maxilla and the zygomatic bones,

this is the entire zygomaticomaxillary complex, once again it has nothing to do with the actual maxilla.

and I know your ass isn't part of any institution that is subscribed to it because you clearly know nothing about anatomy.

ah right, that's why I'm able to reference specific pages of this study, while you are not, if you could then you would've realized it's not about facial projection at all, rather just the projection of the cheekbones.
Also funny how you brutally ignored the crystal clear line stating asians are straight up flat faced.

it doesn't state this in the context you think it does, melanesians are also the most projected people according to this study besides aboriginals and they are south-eastern asian.

you never had a chance of winning bc saying asians have projected maxillas is dumb shit.

already proved it twice, your study on cheekbones doesn't change it.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, iblamechico and justropemaxbro
View attachment 2742057

this is the entire zygomaticomaxillary complex, once again it has nothing to do with the actual maxilla.

ah right, that's why I'm able to reference specific pages of this study, while you are not, if you could then you would've realized it's not about facial projection at all, rather just the projection of the cheekbones.

it doesn't state this in the context you think it does, melanesians are also the most projected people according to this study besides aboriginals and they are south-eastern asian.

already proved it twice, your study on cheekbones doesn't change it.
You pirated the article here: http://www.femininebeauty.info/hanihara.flatness.pdf or here https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/tag/craniofacial-measurements/ or maybe somewhere else, idc but I know your dumbass ain't subscribed, maybe you even paid for the subscription in order to try to find anything to defend your totally lost cause (giga over if that's the case)

The zygomaxillary index takes into account the maxilla: "The zygomaxillary index was increased in Class II (32.6 ± 0.42; p < 0.001) and decreased in Class III malocclusions " so much so that it allows you to discern between maxilla skeletal classes.

"As de- scribed above, the eastern Asian samples have a quite flat zygomaxillary portion in spite of their weak prognathism (Fig. 2). This suggests that the prognathism of the eastern Asian samples may be more or less attributed to alveolar prognathism."

Im gonna translate this to you so your pea brain can understand: Asians have a flat maxilla but their alveolar bone is projected to fit in the teeth (bimaxillary protrusion, basically).

I'm actually done answering to you, you're ridiculous.

whatever you answer next I won't read, I'm done this time.

its over for you, IQcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab
The zygomaxillary index takes into account the maxilla: "The zygomaxillary index was increased in Class II (32.6 ± 0.42; p < 0.001) and decreased in Class III malocclusions " so much so that it allows you to discern between maxilla skeletal classes.
because they're connected, that's a long stretch from thinking it's part of the maxilla, because it's not.

this is not relevant to the topic we're discussing, the only one that has posted studies here relating to the maxilla projection in asians is me, this is the only study you were able to find and it's not about the subject, which you didn't know because you couldn't open it.
"As de- scribed above, the eastern Asian samples have a quite flat zygomaxillary portion in spite of their weak prognathism (Fig. 2).
neither the cheekbones nor the jaw have anything to do with the maxilla that we're discussing here, although a lack of jaw development is what makes asian faces appear flatter.
Im gonna translate this to you so your pea brain can understand: Asians have a flat maxilla but their alveolar bone is projected to fit in the teeth (bimaxillary protrusion, basically).

you didn't comprehend the study, at no point does it make any reference to the maxillary projection of asians.

again, this is about the mid-face, the maxilla, not about the frontal arch of the cheekbone, not about the jaw, your argument is that asians have flat mid-faces, there are zero studies that agree on this besides your 4chan graph.

according to the paper you posted eskimos are the most flat faced fucks walking the planet, in reality:

it's EXCLUSIVELY their cheekbones that are flat, their maxillas are quite projected, where is this flat mid-face you were talking about? it doesn't exist in literature, it doesn't exist in reality either.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and justropemaxbro
You pirated the article here: http://www.femininebeauty.info/hanihara.flatness.pdf or here https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/tag/craniofacial-measurements/ or maybe somewhere else, idc but I know your dumbass ain't subscribed, maybe you even paid for the subscription in order to try to find anything to defend your totally lost cause (giga over if that's the case)

"As de- scribed above, the eastern Asian samples have a quite flat zygomaxillary portion in spite of their weak prognathism (Fig. 2). This suggests that the prognathism of the eastern Asian samples may be more or less attributed to alveolar prognathism."

I'm actually done answering to you, you're ridiculous.

whatever you answer next I won't read, I'm done this time.

its over for you, IQcel.
Will leanmaxxing help nasolabial folds?

Hmm new gook hate thread nice. I wonder why

At least curries are diverse and some curries mog
Oh
Just another curry coping with his subhumanity by thinking he’s at least superior to someone else
Jfl

Korean women have literally been on strike for years bc their men treat them like shit yet the men haven’t changed at all
Why?
Bc they can just go for the Slavic and German girls who geomaxxed to Korea