If you are east asian the only looksmax is suicide

Hmm new gook hate thread nice. I wonder why

Oh
Just another curry coping with his subhumanity by thinking he’s at least superior to someone else
Jfl

Korean women have literally been on strike for years bc their men treat them like shit yet the men haven’t changed at all
Why?
Bc they can just go for the Slavic and German girls who geomaxxed to Korea
Cope is insane thats top 0.001% gook

gooks are so fucking subhuman
View attachment 2741361

Flat maxilla, short on average compared to whites, small dicks, flat brow ridge (no testosterone) just shit overall

At least curries are diverse and some curries mog like Rajasthan or any north Indians.

View attachment 2741363

YOUR OWN WOMEN MAKE FUN OF YOU! FUCKING BRUTAL FOR GOOKS.

If you are east asian looksmax is cope.
Wow thats fucked, destined to subhumanity

You pirated the article here: http://www.femininebeauty.info/hanihara.flatness.pdf or here https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/tag/craniofacial-measurements/ or maybe somewhere else, idc but I know your dumbass ain't subscribed, maybe you even paid for the subscription in order to try to find anything to defend your totally lost cause (giga over if that's the case)

The zygomaxillary index takes into account the maxilla: "The zygomaxillary index was increased in Class II (32.6 ± 0.42; p < 0.001) and decreased in Class III malocclusions " so much so that it allows you to discern between maxilla skeletal classes.

"As de- scribed above, the eastern Asian samples have a quite flat zygomaxillary portion in spite of their weak prognathism (Fig. 2). This suggests that the prognathism of the eastern Asian samples may be more or less attributed to alveolar prognathism."

Im gonna translate this to you so your pea brain can understand: Asians have a flat maxilla but their alveolar bone is projected to fit in the teeth (bimaxillary protrusion, basically).

I'm actually done answering to you, you're ridiculous.

whatever you answer next I won't read, I'm done this time.

its over for you, IQcel.
Brutal IQ mogger

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
because they're connected, that's a long stretch from thinking it's part of the maxilla, because it's not.

this is not relevant to the topic we're discussing, the only one that has posted studies here relating to the maxilla projection in asians is me, this is the only study you were able to find and it's not about the subject, which you didn't know because you couldn't open it.

neither the cheekbones nor the jaw have anything to do with the maxilla that we're discussing here, although a lack of jaw development is what makes asian faces appear flatter.

you didn't comprehend the study, at no point does it make any reference to the maxillary projection of asians.

again, this is about the mid-face, the maxilla, not about the frontal arch of the cheekbone, not about the jaw, your argument is that asians have flat mid-faces, there are zero studies that agree on this besides your 4chan graph.

according to the paper you posted eskimos are the most flat faced fucks walking the planet, in reality:

View attachment 2742181View attachment 2742185

it's EXCLUSIVELY their cheekbones that are flat, their maxillas are quite projected, where is this flat mid-face you were talking about? it doesn't exist in literature, it doesn't exist in reality either.

Ngl he has a mogger jaw

none of what you said is caused by bone.

The animation shows that everything OP said is caused by bone.