If you are ethnic and sub5

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
If you are ethnic and sub5 in the face (below 5/10 or below 4 psl in looks) you wont even be able to get girls you arent attracted to

I have seen this law play into account with myself, my friends at school, hell i would even be willing to make this rule the sub4.5 psl and sub5.5/10 for currys and middle easterners

From my experience dating as an ethnic makes it infinitely harder
- to score with white women since likely all her friends are dating white guys so it will be harder for her to date a nonwhite guy
- to score with ethnic women since likely all of them are self-hating of their ethnicity and wish they were white

you can always get surgeries if you are ugly or go run GH/gomad for manlets but there is NO CURE for ethnicels

its over @toolateforme can agree to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Mansnob, NormieKilla and 1 other person
If you are ethnic and sub5 in the face (below 5/10 or below 4 psl in looks) you wont even be able to get girls you arent attracted to

I have seen this law play into account with myself, my friends at school, hell i would even be willing to make this rule the sub4.5 psl and sub5.5/10 for currys and middle easterners

- to score with white women since likely all her friends are dating white guys so it will be harder for her to date a nonwhite guy
- to score with ethnic women since likely all of them are self-hating of their ethnicity and wish they were white

you can always get surgeries if you are ugly or go run GH/gomad for manlets but there is NO CURE for ethnicels

Fucking and to think all this cause i lack a few mm to max my bbc self

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Short Ugly and Brown
Fucking and to think all this cause i lack a few mm to max my bbc self
its not bro, most women cant even rate faces properly besides the typical good hairline, wide mandible, thick eyebrows etc

Being an ethnicel drops you down by around 3 points in the /10 scale or by about 2.5 PSL

so a 6.5 PSL ethnic would be equivalent to a 4 PSL white whilst a 8/10 ethnic is equivalent to a 5/10 white

if you dont believe me do a tinder experiment with the looks disparity and see the matches difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Alexanderr
its not bro, most women cant even rate faces properly besides the typical good hairline, wide mandible, thick eyebrows etc

Being an ethnicel drops you down by around 3 points in the /10 scale or by about 2.5 PSL

so a 6.5 PSL ethnic would be equivalent to a 4 PSL white whilst a 8/10 ethnic is equivalent to a 5/10 white

if you dont believe me do a tinder experiment with the looks disparity and see the matches difference

Gigacope.

You telling me my bbc self on the far right is not slaying more than the average white cels knowing how much women fall for social propaganda ? this dude on the far right mogs white dudes to utter oblivion

you have autism and/or have shit social skills. ur being a victim.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581 and Gengar
Gigacope.

View attachment 145093

You telling me my bbc self on the far right is not slaying more than the average white cels knowing how much women fall for social propaganda ? this dude on the far right mogs white dudes to utter oblivion
go ahead and do a tinder experiment with a 5/10 white dude and 8/10 ethnic and make a thread, i 100% stand by this rule

also being black or hispanic is nowhere near as bad as curry/middle east/asian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
go ahead and do a tinder experiment with a 5/10 white dude and 8/10 ethnic and make a thread, i 100% stand by this rule

also being black or hispanic is nowhere near as bad as curry/middle east/asian

I mean it is a chad me it literally has a few mm of bone more projected than me this is the closest to my chad self

IMG 20190707 195807 068

I mean it is a chad me it literally has a few mm of bone more projected than me this is the closest to my chad self

View attachment 145096
not everyone is a chad, chads are rare

im very ugly but i dont blame my looks on my lack of success with women

since if you are white guy u can get girls no matter how ugly you are

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
not everyone is a chad, chads are rare

im very ugly but i dont blame my looks on my lack of success with women

since if you are white guy u can get girls no matter how ugly you are

That's gigacope being white isn't some fucking cheat code you look at correlations and fit into causation what we see is bone structure race the argument most likely then transforms then into which groups on average faces are better looking but i can compare the average african on a tradional diet and they gigamog white dudes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Yeah cuz it's your autism lol
no lol i made a thread asking if i should grow a beard or not and it just got filled with a bunch of people attacking my appearance even though i didnt ask for a rating and it was in the looksmaxing section

even in PMs people called me ugly and i can post proof too if the originators of the pms let me

no lol i made a thread asking if i should grow a beard or not and it just got filled with a bunch of people attacking my appearance even though i didnt ask for a rating and it was in the looksmaxing section

even in PMs people called me ugly and i can post proof too if the originators of the pms let me
why bring up your looks my dude? Your looks aren't the problem, your behavior is. Therefore it must be autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
OP is right. I'm ethnic so I can relate to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
OP is right. I'm ethnic so I can relate to it.
if your 5foot8-9 with a normie face u should easily get girls

the issue is u arent white and women largely prefer whites

to get girls as an ethnic guy you need to be at least a 6/10 facially maybe even more depending on area.

GIGACOPE. It's not universal at all. It all depends on the country/region.

Dude Im boutta score with an asian qt from my school soon, she's agreed to smoke a joint with me, this girls a PSL 5 imo and im a PSL 3.5 myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
True story. Ethnics have it incredibly hard.

you have to be tall and goodlooking as an ethnic to get a girlfriend
Im not tall, im only 5'11, and im not good looking, but the asian girl im getting with, my friends all reckon she's a qt.

Just fuck fat black chicks bro

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Post pics of her and you lighting her up
Dude Im not the kinda autist to post pics of the women I associate with here, I already regret posting my own pics here.

Cover her face and just shows her body
Jeez dude I plan on taking pics when I light her up but for my own personal collection you know?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Yes bro. It's fucking over.