If you are good looking and aspie mentalcel, you will be assumed to be gay

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
People will be confused on why you don’t get pussy. Foids will think you aren’t interested if you can’t flirt back and will at first grow resentful and then think you are gay. Friends will be confused on why you don’t get any pussy. In a way it’s almost better to be ugly nt truecel than good looking aspie mentalcel, bc at least you get an excuse for not getting pussy. But you still get halo for being good looking and get a better chance at getting pussy from normie orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Yerico7, Dunkelheit and 3 others
Being Ugly and non NT is the best, easier to rapemaxx when u have nothing to lose in society

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 1751, maxxedfalloutdweller and 5 others
@Copemaxxing

@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Being Ugly and non NT is the best, easier to rapemaxx when u have nothing to lose in society
What sucks is I consider myself non nt and fairly good looking (I could be delusional) and I’m 6’2 white and have good frame. I literally could have had the girl of my dreams(legit high tier Becky, but just my type, pale green eyes, feminine face, top tier ass and tits, sweet and actually had a sense of humor) After looksmaxxing she was flirting with me everyday and at first I was surprised so I didn’t even respond and she got pissed at me and thought I was being stuck up JFL! She then started dating a 5 foot 6 chubby Mexican guy, but whenever they greeted each other they just did a little handshake JFL 🤣we all worked at the same job and on her last day I said goodbye, she then hugged me for an extended period of time and then blushed! I would have made a move but her bf was right there!! But I ended things on a high note at least it’s more than I usually get :( it was hilarious seeing him glare at me at work 😂😂but he never did shit

What sucks is I consider myself non nt and fairly good looking (I could be delusional) and I’m 6’2 white and have good frame. I literally could have had the girl of my dreams(legit high tier Becky, but just my type, pale green eyes, feminine face, top tier ass and tits, sweet and actually had a sense of humor) After looksmaxxing she was flirting with me everyday and at first I was surprised so I didn’t even respond and she got pissed at me and thought I was being stuck up JFL! She then started dating a 5 foot 6 chubby Mexican guy, but whenever they greeted each other they just did a little handshake JFL 🤣we all worked at the same job and on her last day I said goodbye, she then hugged me for an extended period of time and then blushed! I would have made a move but her bf was right there!! But I ended things on a high note at least it’s more than I usually get :( it was hilarious seeing him glare at me at work 😂😂but he never did shit
Ethnics always win son

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Wannabe_PrettyBoy

cope, no good looking dude is truly mentalcel. high tier normie at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7560 and 1 other person
Well I mean someone who is good looking in the eyes of normies. Not someone who is chad tier

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Deleted member 4612
People will be confused on why you don’t get pussy. Foids will think you aren’t interested if you can’t flirt back and will at first grow resentful and then think you are gay. Friends will be confused on why you don’t get any pussy. In a way it’s almost better to be ugly nt truecel than good looking aspie mentalcel, bc at least you get an excuse for not getting pussy. But you still get halo for being good looking and get a better chance at getting pussy from normie orbiters.
Happens to me all the time

Fucking oath cunt

Idk chadlites can be extremely narcy to the point where they think they're gigachads so it's possible for a chadlite to be mentalcel with no self esteem (I actually knew a guy from uni that fits this description). No chads fit this description though.

tales from .me

Last summer I've been asked by a girl if I'm gay

• So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy